• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's enough safety measures taken by the SAF. It's not the SAF's fault. If anyone is to blame, blame Aloysius Pang for his flippant attitude towards safety. He killed himself through his own carelessness.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's enough safety measures taken by the SAF. It's not the SAF's fault. If anyone is to blame, blame Aloysius Pang for his flippant attitude towards safety. He killed himself through his own carelessness.

Why is the design so unsafe? The barrel is inside the turret n space is limited. The barrel is moving within the turret n a crew position within such a confine space. Is tat even safe? N where is the space for the ammo? Looking at the yanks M109. The crew is not expose to a elevating barrel within the turret. N it seems the yanks intentionally design their system tat way. So tat the crew n gun are in different compartments.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerhaubitze_2000

The PzH 2000 was considered for the US Army's Crusader concept system, but several requirements of the Crusader made it unsuitable. The Crusader specifications placed the crew and gun in separate compartments, allowing a single highly armoured crew compartment to control the firing of an entire battery of guns through intervehicle links. In addition the Crusader included an automated ammunition tender, and an active cooled barrel.[19]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You assume he was flippant. What did he do? He stayed put even when commander ordered him to move aside? He was dancing in that area and refused to move and commander just when ahead to lower gun?
Anyway you want to frame Pang, the ultimate responsibility lays with the commander as he has to make a visual check.

Until you have firm evidence on what Pang did, you should stop spilling trash and honour the dead.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U papib fucking chao cheebye asshole use Singaporean money to get scammed in JB.
See, this is only what the Sinkie traitors are capable of. They are Chinese Helicopters, poor with expressions, poor with words (because they still possess the Commie roots by nature) and worse of all, resort to vulgarity, profanities and derogatory terms when they know that they have no means to contest further. Tell me, which fools will trust this kind of idiots? I'm not the one for sure.

And for this particular idiot, he's even a Geylang PIMP, living off the immoral earnings of women. Definitely it's not the type of people the general public would want to associate with.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Another video showing the interior of the M109. Contrast the difference between that at the Primus

The Paladin is in the 50 ton range, while the Primus is much smaller in the 30+ ton range, Hence, you have a smaller turret, smaller chassis and so the interior is more cramped. It was the design requirement so that that the Primus can use smaller bridges and hide in plantations.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, this is only what the Sinkie traitors are capable of. They are Chinese Helicopters, poor with expressions, poor with words (because they still possess the Commie roots by nature) and worse of all, resort to vulgarity, profanities and derogatory terms when they know that they have no means to contest further. Tell me, which fools will trust this kind of idiots? I'm not the one for sure.

And for this particular idiot, he's even a Geylang PIMP, living off the immoral earnings of women. Definitely it's not the type of people the general public would want to associate with.
Pap ib traitor of Singapore.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
in 1993. At that time, the currency was 1SGD : 1.6 MYR. After 24 years, the SGD/MYR currency pair is 3.16. This means that even if the property had been completed, it would have to double in capital value in local currency terms for the initial investment to break even. The strength of the Singapore Dollar means that the hurdle rate is inevitably raised for those who desire to buy overseas property from Singapore. Ironically, the weakness of the Malaysian Ringgit has often been cited as a compelling reason for foreign property investment in Malaysia.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You assume he was flippant. What did he do? He stayed put even when commander ordered him to move aside? He was dancing in that area and refused to move and commander just when ahead to lower gun?
Anyway you want to frame Pang, the ultimate responsibility lays with the commander as he has to make a visual check.

Until you have firm evidence on what Pang did, you should stop spilling trash and honour the dead.
I agree with you that we should wait for the outcome from the COI. Unfortunately, knowing the vengeful nature of those Sinkie traitors here, if the outcome is not to what they want to hear, they will again kpkb nonstop, accuse the government and accuse MINDEF. Probably only Aloysius' family will know the real truth as his mother had spoken to him before his death.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
How-Investing-In-Foreign-Property-Destroyed-My-Family-Wealth.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U merely follow what I had figured out.
U are useless using my scenario thinking as own.

U change tune like a typical spineless wall plant.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you that we should wait for the outcome from the COI. Unfortunately, knowing the vengeful nature of those Sinkie traitors here, if the outcome is not to what they want to hear, they will again kpkb nonstop, accuse the government and accuse MINDEF. Probably only Aloysius' family will know the real truth as his mother had spoken to him before his death.
Pap ib traitor.
Lose Singaporean money to scam in JB

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Paladin is in the 50 ton range, while the Primus is much smaller in the 30+ ton range, Hence, you have a smaller turret, smaller chassis and so the interior is more cramped. It was the design requirement so that that the Primus can use smaller bridges and hide in plantations.
But is it safe? Wats the point of having a weapon that kills its own? Also in times of war, where everything is dangerous n rush n under the pump. The gun commander has time to check before moving the gun? Accident waiting to happen

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

On the other hand you wont reply to me