• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Valium @sweetiepie evil coward criminal liar bully filthy Malaysian Cantonese dogs sons of public toilet whore open mouth only all the evil filthy shit lies attacking me and my mother. Xia suay Cantonese sons of dirty smelly cunts whores sluts defaming me and my mother. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb! Coward dare not go to my twitter and open your filthy mouth there Knnbccb evil coward son of whore. Pui!

saviour2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 2nd time questioned by Woodlands Msian imi few days ago. I was fed at them (both malays), this 2nd time they questioned me 30mins. Kept repeating I cannot live in Msia n against Section ×××.

I told them what is the point of applying n paying tax n stamp duty to their LHDNM n cannot stay in the home? Do u think we buy/rent homes to use as museum? If we cant stay then why approve foreigners home/rental application n tax them?

I also said they should collaborate between all ministries to decide if foreingers can live or not in Msia.
Our tax goes to their Ministry of Finance. Immigration under Minister of Home affairs.
MOTAC (Tourism ministry) wants our tourist $$ n MM2H.

As an auditor in profession, I told him the Section/Act he mentioned is for overstayers, n not a single line mentioned in their imi website that we cannot go IN/OUT or stay in Msia as long within 30days.

The imi guy keep repeating cannot stay or will ban me 1 year.

Bodoh, stupid, they only know repeating like robot on the Section but dont know what the section is about.

I blame our ministers for giving them face coming to SG easily take our jobs, n we having hard time living in JB bcoz of high cost of living in SG.

DON'T BUY PROPERTIES IN MALAYSIA AS THEIR WORKMANSHIP N MAINTENANCE VERY POOR BESIDES IMMIGRATION ISSUES.
RENTING IS OK !!

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how millions of foreigners who stay for years in Malaysia without problems, including many Koreans businesses which are almost everywhere in major cities in Malaysia.

saviour2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how millions of foreigners who stay for years in Malaysia without problems, including many Koreans businesses which are almost everywhere in major cities in Malaysia.

While in KL in January this year, I saw many African people there. I also saw the news last year that these African immigrants set up a community in the slums, and a policeman was assaulted by them when someone reported about fights in that area. The immigration officers dare not go n raid the slums, all scared, but not scared to bully Singaporeans IN/OUT legally everyday to work.

A KL friend told me that many Koreans set up English language tuition centres for Korean children. Their business started with less than a RM1m. They set up dorms like lodgings n hired foreign English teachers which cost RM7K per work visa /year.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abd this is why people get banned. They have absokute discretion to allow or deny entry. Once they block you cannot even come in to sue

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s right.
- It’s immigration officers’ job.
- They have absolute right to deny entry.
- Don’t need to take it personally.
- Be extra humble when talking to them(or to anyone).
- They’re more concern about foreigners working in their country without permit(Singaporeans may see this as silly but you’re only seeing things in your own simple way) than they are worried about Singaporeans living in JB without long term visa.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may think that it’ll be worse to travel in and out of Johor daily compared to staying for 20-30 days in Malaysia before leaving. You’re wrong about that.

Staying for too many days is the first thing that triggers their attention. Followed by the number of days you stay out of Malaysia before returning. These two are key points to note.

I assure you that daily in and out is a whole lot better in avoiding being questioned. I know 3 friends doing that and have never been questioned even after doing that for 7-9 months.

Whereas another friend with a new passport (and just the fourth stamp in passport) was immediately questioned for staying in Malaysia for more than 20 days ‘twice’, one visit after another. For example:
1st Jan - Entered Johor
20th Jan - Exited Johor
20th Jan - Re-entered Johor (same day)
10th Feb - Exited Johor

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whereas another friend with a new passport (and just the fourth stamp in passport) was immediately questioned for staying in Malaysia for more than 20 days ‘twice’, one visit after another. For example:
1st Jan - Entered Johor
20th Jan - Exited Johor
20th Jan - Re-entered Johor (same day)
10th Feb - Exited Johor

Above case considered U-turn entry. Tell tale sign for any imm officers. Frankly even if in/out daily also can be considered working in JB.:smile: But of course several excuses available if being quiz by imm offr.

Oh ya. Never. Never argue with them. Dont ever question their duties/job. They have their sop. Ntl can be just few days. If banned...ayoh....very troublesome esp if one already own properties in JB.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Above case considered U-turn entry. Tell tale sign for any imm officers. Frankly even if in/out daily also can be considered working in JB.:smile: But of course several excuses available if being quiz by imm offr.

Oh ya. Never. Never argue with them. Dont ever question their duties/job. They have their sop. Ntl can be just few days. If banned...ayoh....very troublesome esp if one already own properties in JB.

There are many people who actually live in Singapore but go to Johor for all sorts of reasons almost daily. That’s why they are not so particular about daily visits.

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many retirees visit JB for cheap liquor/tobacco and massage on a regular basis. The immigration would not waste time on this group.

saviour2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been living in jb n working in SG for the past 2.5years, IN/OUT daily n no problem.
I was never rude to the imi guys but found lately they r very ON. Usually the ones asked question were corporal rank n above, chinese officers too. So I avoid them n queue at young Malay girl officers now.
Watch out the corporal n sgt. The sgt asked me to apply MM2H, when I showed my application n told him it will take 7-8mths then ready, he said then wait n don't come in/out. I told him I like their nasi lemak n goreng pisang, good n cheap. Then he stamped my pport.

Anyway if they think we want to steal their jobs, then we/they better go brain scan, who want rm2-3k?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike sinkieland, in Msia the superior will support their junior staffs. As such the counter imm officers the one we need to be careful of. If u tink u can challenge them, talk abt law, do n dont, then good luck to u!

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been living in jb n working in SG for the past 2.5years, IN/OUT daily n no problem.
I was never rude to the imi guys but found lately they r very ON. Usually the ones asked question were corporal rank n above, chinese officers too. So I avoid them n queue at young Malay girl officers now.
Watch out the corporal n sgt. The sgt asked me to apply MM2H, when I showed my application n told him it will take 7-8mths then ready, he said then wait n don't come in/out. I told him I like their nasi lemak n goreng pisang, good n cheap. Then he stamped my pport.

Anyway if they think we want to steal their jobs, then we/they better go brain scan, who want rm2-3k?

That’s right, daily in-out is a lot better than staying for long period. A Malaysian immigration officer is the one who advised against staying for long period if one doesn’t have long term pass.

Talking about “stealing their jobs”. That was why I mentioned that we will use our simple way to look at things because we don’t know everything. Just one example - Some Singaporeans have businesses in Johor but they don’t want to apply for EP so as to avoid paying individual income tax and other costs. Minimum income for EP is RM5000 so that means you’ll have to pay income tax on that amount. Instead, they just live and work(their own companies) in Johor using Social Visit pass like many here. Again, that’s just one of many examples.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike sinkieland, in Msia the superior will support their junior staffs. As such the counter imm officers the one we need to be careful of. If u tink u can challenge them, talk abt law, do n dont, then good luck to u!

Totally agree.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stamp duty and rent is NOT permission to stay. I dont know how people get this stupid idea

They got the idea because that's what they promoted when they started up the Nusajaya Iskandar Puteri project. Every single property owner I know was told by government agents that their investment was welcomed and when we used to get MACS at the immigration office at Tuas/LINKEDUA we were thanked for buying into the developments!

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
- They’re more concern about foreigners working in their country without permit(Singaporeans may see this as silly but you’re only seeing things in your own simple way) than they are worried about Singaporeans living in JB without long term visa.

Payslips from your SG employment are also good to wave at these pinheaded booth tyrants.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so happy that sinkie traitor dogs that harassed and whistled at me now get harassed by mudlander custom Officer. Obigood!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so happy that sinkie traitor dogs that harassed and whistled at me now get harassed by mudlander custom Officer. Obigood!

Well done and Keep it up Malaysian custom officers! Teach all the ccb sinkie traitor dogs ganging up with foreigners to steal slander and harass me a BIG lesson please.