• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so happy that sinkie traitor dogs that harassed and whistled at me now get harassed by mudlander custom Officer. Obigood!
One proud sinkie traitor dog even harassed and whistled at me from mudland custom to Spore custom and that’s when I get the Spore police to catch him there and subservient dog IT offered to apologise to me. Xia suay selfish stupid betrayal sinkie traitor dogs ganging up with filthy Malaysian sons of whores doing crimes against so called own people deserved it to be slapped by m&d custom indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes i am very ashamed of my own race. Riba n rasuah greatest sins in Islam. Doesnt matter be it m$1 or m$1000. Really give Islam a bad name!:(
Seriously I think you no need to be ashamed of your own race. Malays are so united against other race. Chinese are so disunited and biggest bully of own race like @Valium @sweetiepie proudly ganging up with filthy Indians insulting me and my mother slut and prostitute are the ones that should be very ashamed.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I think you no need to be ashamed of your own race. Malays are so united against other race. Chinese are so disunited and biggest bully of own race like @Valium @sweetiepie proudly ganging up with filthy Indians insulting me and my mother slut and prostitute are the ones that should be very ashamed.

U r wrong. Look at the Malays. So many parties. Even within UMNO teres backstabbing. Whereas racist party DAP so very united. 90 over percent cheena voted DAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r wrong. Look at the Malays. So many parties. Even within UMNO teres backstabbing. Whereas racist party DAP so very united. 90 over percent cheena voted DAP.
No that’s infighting only but when it comes to the crunch will always unite against other race like how umno and PAS can come together.

saviour2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m worried with many Msia top civil servants resigning now, the immigration will be more gungho to do as they like - law of the jungle.

saviour2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lived in a rented condo near Iskandar Puteri, last weekend saw 2 sgp neighbours packed up n leave.
Last year also saw one of them left.

saviour2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a scary encounter with Msian Indians, they r very violent compare to sg indians. So now I tried to stay far far from them esp the makan places.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s the Malays that voted for zero GST that put BN out.

The Main reason Malays voted against BN cos of Najib corruption. Gst or high unemployment added to the Malays frustration too. Tun n DAP kip harping on the 1MDB issue. But todate Najib still running around aft 18 mths leow. So u see. The cheena very united. Over 90% cheena voted for cheena opp party DAP! Even Malays joined DAP. Malays r never united.

Last edited: