• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Main reason Malays voted against BN cos of Najib corruption. Gst or high unemployment added to the Malays frustration too. Tun n DAP kip harping on the 1MDB issue. But todate Najib still running around aft 18 mths leow. So u see. The cheena very united. Over 90% cheena voted for cheena opp party DAP! Even Malays even joined DAP. Malays r never united.

The cheena there are one heart and is to rule the country under coalition with a puppet PM :redface:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cheena there are one heart and is to rule the country under coalition with a puppet PM :redface:

Tats right. Some Malays woke up leow after diacovering their race/ religion at stake. Wat more putting a racist cheena as a Fin Minister!Malays r nvr united. Hope they learnt their lesson.

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M miscalculation will compound the entrenched problems going forward. One should ask if it is still worthwhile applying for the MM2H.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had the most ridiculous tangkap tonight. As usual booth monkey was dulan about the # of stamps and ordered me to the office downstairs, downstairs monkey not happy that I didn't give kopi money so kicked me upstairs.

Upstairs I wait 30 min. Eventually called to the counter

"Mengapa masuk Malaysia?"

"Saya ada rumah Tuan"

"OK baik"

Then he stamped it! No comments written in pen or anything.

saviour2013

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had the most ridiculous tangkap tonight. As usual booth monkey was dulan about the # of stamps and ordered me to the office downstairs, downstairs monkey not happy that I didn't give kopi money so kicked me upstairs.

Upstairs I wait 30 min. Eventually called to the counter

"Mengapa masuk Malaysia?"

"Saya ada rumah Tuan"

"OK baik"

Then he stamped it! No comments written in pen or anything.
OMG!
Which side- Tuas or Woodlands?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Main reason Malays voted against BN cos of Najib corruption. Gst or high unemployment added to the Malays frustration too. Tun n DAP kip harping on the 1MDB issue. But todate Najib still running around aft 18 mths leow. So u see. The cheena very united. Over 90% cheena voted for cheena opp party DAP! Even Malays joined DAP. Malays r never united.
Those zero gst, reduce cost of living, investigate najib corruption 1mdb etc are all promises under mahathir’s leadership so if they are not fulfilled why angry with chinese and not mahathir is only best proof that Malays are always united against other race isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you shameless two headed snake filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore stirring shit. Anyway stupid Malaysian Chinese sons of whores accusing me slut whore deserve it too for ganging up with you filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore stealing slandering and harassing me for years. Heaven got eyes.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you shameless two headed snake filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore stirring shit. Anyway stupid Malaysian Chinese sons of whores accusing me slut whore deserve it too for ganging up with you filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore stealing slandering and harassing me for years. Heaven got eyes.

Yes Heaven got eyes that why you got fired and lost your job :biggrin:

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha..normally only 30 days per visit lo...
me also like that every weekend also balik 2nd home haha..been doing this for like 3 yrs already lo..
till the officer also become buddy2..asking me which home am i going that week hahaha...every alternate week different sugarbaby..
can say balik 2nd home to refreshen up ..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Heaven got eyes that why you got fired and lost your job :biggrin:
Filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore as usual supporting your own people filthy Malaysian Indian SPR slut accusing others slut kt latha no need to twist office bullying to heaven got eyes. It’s a fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage unjustly bullied by her and my incompetent boss LJ Mccully. Well I was paid 6 plus months bonus is a proof of the good work done by me and your evil lies of heaven got eyes. Pui your filthy slut mother wife daughters phua cb!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore as usual supporting your own people filthy Malaysian Indian SPR slut accusing others slut kt latha no need to twist office bullying to heaven got eyes. It’s a fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage unjustly bullied by her and my incompetent boss LJ Mccully. Well I was paid 6 plus months bonus is a proof of the good work done by me and your evil lies of heaven got eyes. Pui your filthy slut mother wife daughters phua cb!

You don't bluff la 6 months bonus :rolleyes:

They will only give you :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:... tis type... die die oso want face one
Look at how you sickening Cantonese traitor dogs and bitches proudly sucking Indian cocks twisting facts to lies and filthy lies to facts is only best proof that heaven got eyes that you get betrayed by two headed Indian snake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't bluff la 6 months bonus :rolleyes:

They will only give you :FU:

Alamak evil filthy lazy liar Indian and Cantonese snakes never get six month bonus before? FYI I got more than six months bonus before in not just one but two companies that I worked for in life.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how you sickening Cantonese traitor dogs and bitches proudly sucking Indian cocks twisting facts to lies and filthy lies to facts is only best proof that heaven got eyes that you get betrayed by two headed Indian snake.
cantonese dogs n snakes are no match for hokkien cobras... when come to spinning tales.. :geek: