• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, it's immigration officers' job, nothing personal. Singapore's immigration dept. does the same to foreigners who make use of tourist visas to live in Singapore for long term.

Malaysians are allowed to stay in Sinkieland for 60 days out of 90 days. No question ask. Lucky Malaysians. Another special privilege given to them.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysians are allowed to stay in Sinkieland for 60 days out of 90 days. No question ask. Lucky Malaysians. Another special privilege given to them.

Same as Singaporeans in Malaysia, problem comes when tMalaysian stay in Singapore for 60 days, then leave and return to Singapore within the same day so as to stay for another 60 days. Repeat this visa-run a few times and they will definitely be questioned by Singapore.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same as Singaporeans in Malaysia, problem comes when tMalaysian stay in Singapore for 60 days, then leave and return to Singapore within the same day so as to stay for another 60 days. Repeat this visa-run a few times and they will definitely be questioned by Singapore.

No need 60days. U stayed for 2 weeks only. 2 days later come back again. They may quiz u. They will remind u Msia not a place for u to stay/live.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need 60days. U stayed for 2 weeks only. 2 days later come back again. They may quiz u. They will remind u Msia not a place for u to stay/live.

Exactly what I advised to avoid doing. We have experiences and there are ways to reduce your chances. Read what I've shared previously.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly what I advised to avoid doing. We have experiences and there are ways to reduce your chances. Read what I've shared previously.

Maybe for motorist. They seldom ask. But for those who travel by public tpt. Tat one abit problem. Most of the time kana quizzed.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For your case, it's really simple to avoid being questioned. It's the number of days you stay out of Malaysia that matters.
(Minimum 3 days, means if you leave on Monday, return only on or after Thursday)

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia should ban stinky and jiuhu chinks from entry into Malaysia.

Also ban stinky and jiuhu chinks from living in, visiting, working in, staying in Malaysia.

Complete and total ban.

Let these ugly slanty sons of whores harlots prostitutes coolies stevedores rickshawpullers opium addicts remain within the tight confines of teeeny tiny stinkypura. And soak in the atmosphere of their commie heavenly middle kingdom à la Wuhan.

If stinkies dun like Wuhan, Ah Loong will import more CECA virus. Pick your poison stinkies. :biggrin:

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
To avoid being questioned, here are a few pointers:
1) Do not stay for too many days without exiting Malaysia. If you stay for a week or longer, leave Malaysia for at least 3 days before returning.
2) If it's not possible for you to stay outside Malaysia for 3 days, you'll have to travel in and out at least every weekday.
3) Avoid super low peak hours. Avoid counters with lower traffic.

#0 and most important is travel by car not bus (bad) or bike (worst).

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday while going into JB i was asked very sternly by the JB CIQ officer why do i frequent Jb so much. I told him i have a house there & i like to stay there as much as i could. He looked at my passport, count the days im in JB & picked out 1 particular trip that i was in JB for 17days & asked again this time in a more demanding & threatening manner WHY i stayed in JB for so long... by then, im already almost 10mins stuck at the booth with a long line of Q behind me (5.30pm weekday).

Sensing that this officer is not going to let me go (enter JB) easily, i informed him that im in the midst of applying for a Visa to be able to enter & stay in JB frequently. Upon hearing that, he smirkily gestured using his hands to depict documentations as proof followed by asking what Visa im talking about. I must say his tone, facial expressions & body language by then is really bad. He seems like he is almost ready to either bar me entry or summon me to their office.

I took out my MM2H application proof from my glove compartment & handover to him. After a min or 2 of scrutiny, he told me then that even with this application (which is yet to be approved, I technically cannot stay in JB so often). But this time round he will let me in (his tone had soften). Just sharing my less than pleasant experience. Fyi.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See? Now even motor lanes also kana quizzed.

Seems like the new govt headed by PH is worst off than former BN. At least latter receptive towards sinkies. Problem was Najib. Kick out the captain. Not sink the ship.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Now even motor lanes also kana quizzed.

Seems like the new govt headed by PH is worst off than former BN. At least latter receptive towards sinkies. Problem was Najib. Kick out the captain. Not sink the ship.
They want Sinkies to sign up for MM2H. A lot of money involved for the government since there will be the permanent pledge of RM150k (RM300k for the first year) with any of the local banks, not to mention the RM90.00 per year per MM2H Visa endorsement.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They want Sinkies to sign up for MM2H. A lot of money involved for the government since there will be the permanent pledge of RM150k (RM300k for the first year) with any of the local banks, not to mention the RM90.00 per year per MM2H Visa endorsement.

Ya...as usual under PH Msia in the brink of bankrupt. I dont face such issue when BN ruled. In fact i can even apply for Maccs so long i have a house in JB. But under PH, i no longer enjoy such privilege.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya...as usual under PH Msia in the brink of bankrupt. I dont face such issue when BN ruled. In fact i can even apply for Maccs so long i have a house in JB. But under PH, i no longer enjoy such privilege.
Since Mahathir will now be coming back again under PH, those thinking to reside in JB must seriously consider MM2H or some kind of long term pass. Otherwise, if you should be banned (even temporarily for 14 days as had happened to some in this forrm) from entering JB, it'll be very inconvenient and disruptive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Mahathir will now be coming back again under PH, those thinking to reside in JB must seriously consider MM2H or some kind of long term pass. Otherwise, if you should be banned (even temporarily for 14 days as had happened to some in this forrm) from entering JB, it'll be very inconvenient and disruptive.
Even if they give me mm2h free I also don’t want. What a lousy country with sickening criminal bullies so self entitled to steal from me, defame me and my mother whore and harass me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if they give me mm2h free I also don’t want. What a lousy country with sickening criminal bullies so self entitled to steal from me, defame me and my mother whore and harass me non stop.
I just heard a whistling Malaysian dog harassing me in a mudland coffee shop. One quick whistle and stop. Can’t trace which dog. Sickening or not?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just heard a whistling Malaysian dog harassing me in a mudland coffee shop. One quick whistle and stop. Can’t trace which dog. Sickening or not?
tis one..??... must be looking for his missing cobra..
74B1FC97-7694-4F0B-ADB7-97ADA00C0523.jpeg