• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend recently got his visa for MM2nd home scheme. He has got his Macs done. He rented a place at Puteri harbor to stay. It's nice, i believe.

Yup! To stay longterm or to work in Spore while staying in Msia best apply for MM2H. Dont waste ur money and go buy an expensive house tere and to be told u are not allow to stay in Johore! :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is having the best of both World. Rent a cheap condo with drive a singapore car. Only come back to Singapore when necessary. I last check Air bnb. The rates is highly afforable. I prefer to check into Air bnb anytime.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at Sinkieland? ICA dont keep asking visitors how long ur visits or wats ur purpose for visiting Spore....though they have the right to do so. Straightaway grant one or three mths visitor pass. They only ask those dubious cases like visitors fm 3rd world countries. I have couple of indon friends. They bought a condo in sinkieland. Stayed here macam resident of spore. Never once quizzed by ICA. But at ciq the immigration treat us like illegal workers. :roflmao: :rolleyes: Hello, my $1 equal to ur M$3. There are 300,000 jiuhukias working in sinkieland. Havent include those who worked illegally in sinkieland ya.:rolleyes: Sometimes i wonder wats really running in those Minister heads?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Sinkieland? ICA dont keep asking visitors how long ur visits or wats ur purpose for visiting Spore....though they have the right to do so. Straightaway grant one or three mths visitor pass. They only ask those dubious cases like visitors fm 3rd world countries. I have couple of indon friends. They bought a condo in sinkieland. Stayed here macam resident of spore. Never once quizzed by ICA. But at ciq the immigration treat us like illegal workers. :roflmao: :rolleyes: Hello, my $1 equal to ur M$3. There are 300,000 jiuhukias working in sinkieland. Havent include those who worked illegally in sinkieland ya.:rolleyes: Sometimes i wonder wats really running in those Minister heads?
Get a MM2H from malaysia. Then you be given a pass to stay on and give you a mac to pass malaysia custom check. No need ever to stamp passport

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get a MM2H from malaysia. Then you be given a pass to stay on and give you a mac to pass malaysia custom check. No need ever to stamp passport

I havent got the time to go setia trop to check on the MM2H application. Going thru agent gonna cost me a bomb. Anyway tis MACS only can be used over at Tuas link.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you can buy a malaysian car and pump their cheap petrol. Only dumbdumb will continue to drive sinkie car here

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you can buy a malaysian car and pump their cheap petrol. Only dumbdumb will continue to drive sinkie car here

Anyway, i have already adviced my friend to buy a 2nd hand car to move around in Malaysia. If he needs to travel back , then drive his Singkie car.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, i have already adviced my friend to buy a 2nd hand car to move around in Malaysia. If he needs to travel back , then drive his Singkie car.

Pro n cons driving sinkie car. Convenience sitting in car during jam at causeway. If by public bus real hassle.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw do not take jihor mm2h. Take the sarawak one. There is no income required. The other way is to open labuan company. I need more info though. You guys should be easier since you stay longer than me

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw do not take jihor mm2h. Take the sarawak one. There is no income required. The other way is to open labuan company. I need more info though. You guys should be easier since you stay longer than me

How does the stay in Msia affects the eligibility for application of MM2H?:thumbsdown:

sunriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
But for Sarawak mm2h, you need someone local to be your guarantor and this person will be interviewed as well if I not wrong.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is an obstacle then stay stuck. People have found starngers and done it. The elderly for example no way are most havjng 10k rm a month income. The main problem is when you want to buy property but if you rent anywhere will do

enjoylife77

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM2H approved or not, just play safe by renting your dream landed properties in order to satisfy your desire to grow durian trees. Malaysia is a great place for holiday, entertainment, shopping etc etc but not big ticket items (including used car) under any administration. The low activity in this forum compared to 5-6 years ago speak volume. From next month onward, developers will capitalised on the revived RTS talk by both government to drum up sales. Any one still determined to buy please consider all factors including the weakening RM$.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mudland is not so free while SINKapore is freely available, especially to the Ah Nehs, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs.