• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Political Awards - GE 2011

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: Boys Will Be Boys

i totally agree. Being intelligent they tend to be witty, vibrant and lively. Being notti, they would have no false airs about them and are usually very down to earth people. They make excellent company .

those are easy to get.

it is more fun to have intelligent but notti gals..they can do wonders for you

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i totally agree. Being intelligent they tend to be witty, vibrant and lively. Being notti, they would have no false airs about them and are usually very down to earth people. They make excellent company .

Yes...an intelligent, playful and notti gal knows how to please, knows how to have fun, is adventurous, etc...an ideal mate

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

indeed they are really precious as wives. They see the big picture and dont sweat the small stuff. It would be easy to stay with this sort of person and enjoy a happy forever together.

Yes...an intelligent and notti gal knows how to please, knows how to have fun, is adventurous, etc...an ideal mate

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

indeed they are really precious as wives. They see the big picture and dont sweat the small stuff. It would be easy to stay with this sort of person and enjoy a happy forever together.

Yes, an intelligent, playful and notti wife is indeed a blessing to a man. She is an ideal soul mate and exciting bedmate. She can raise her man up high!!

I dont understand why some men prefer a dumb gal

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i dont mean to be mean or judgemental, but in my opinion i think dumb girls, even the good looking ones have limited potential.

In the long run i think the man and wife engage intellectually the most. So having an intelligent spouse that you can relate to is very important . Looks help of course but the grey matter is a personal quality that should be highly valued

Pls be informed though that I myself am intellectually challenged . :(

Yes, an intelligent and notti wife is indeed a blessing to a man. She is an ideal soul mate and exciting bedmate. She can raise her man up high!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dont mean to be mean or judgemental, but in my opinion i think dumb girls, even the good looking ones have limited potential.

In the long run i think the man and wife engage intellectually the most. So having an intelligent spouse that you can relate to is very important . Looks help of course but the grey matter is a personal quality that should be highly valued

Pls be informed though that I myself am intellectually challenged . :(

I agree with you. A wife is not just a lump of meat. She needs to satisfy her hubby's emotional, psychological, sexual, intellectual, physical ,etc needs. An intelligent, attractive, playful, fun loving, adventurous gal is indeed a blessing.

A dumb gal has very definite limits in teh long run...she may be able to satisfy her hubby's sexual need initially...but later? how abt his other needs?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

yes.. it is said that the most important organ in the marriage is the brain. Dumb girls fall short in this area and this could cause loss of meaningful communications later in life and as we know , comms is the life blood of good relationships.Lose it and one of them could seek it elsewhere.

I agree with you. A wife is not just a lump of meat. She needs to satisfy her hubby's emotional, psychological, sexual, intellectual, physical ,etc needs. An intelligent, attractive, playful, fun loving, adventurous gal is indeed a blessing.

A dumb gal has very definite limits in teh long run...she may be able to satisfy her hubby's sexual need initially...but later? how abt his other needs?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes.. it is said that the most important organ in the marriage is the brain. Dumb girls fall short in this area and this could cause loss of meaningful communications later in life and as we know , comms is the life blood of good relationships.Lose it and one of them could seek it elsewhere.

A pretty but dumb gal cant be a good wife forever

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Golden Period

Yes, an intelligent, playful and notti wife is indeed a blessing to a man. She is an ideal soul mate and exciting bedmate. She can raise her man up high!!

The old saying goes like 女人无才便是德。When bimbos try to argue back, they can be cute when they sound foolish. What can be more devastating when a man who was humbled before his reckless wife who tries to argue with strange facts which he cannot fight back ? Women should always be wingmen and not flight leaders. Silence can be golden for relationship.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Golden Period

The old saying goes like 女人无才便是德。When bimbos try to argue back, they can be cute when they sound foolish. What can be more devastating when a man who was humbled before his reckless wife who tries to argue with strange facts which he cannot fight back ? Women should always be wingmen and not flight leaders. Silence can be golden for relationship.

An intelligent gal is not an argumentative gal. An intelligent gal knows her partner's needs and knows when to keep quiet, when to submit, when to encourage, when to praise..so an intelligent gal is a joy to her partner