• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Political Awards - GE 2011

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Years Of Volunteerism Makes Her A Weakling ?

Both Nicole Seah and Tin Pei Ling sucks with all kinds of childish acts. If I live in Marine Parade I sure spoil vote. No eyes see. No ears hear also because they have no policies to say also. Best woman MP still Lily Neo. Too bad she PAP :(

Want to volunteer social work is not same as want to be MP. Want to see beauty contest is also not same as GE LOL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both Nicole Seah and Tin Pei Ling sucks with all kinds of childish acts. If I live in Marine Parade I sure spoil vote. No eyes see. No ears hear also because they have no policies to say also. Best woman MP still Lily Neo. Too bad she PAP :(

Want to volunteer social work is not same as want to be MP. Want to see beauty contest is also not same as GE LOL

why do u think NS is childish?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If there is one single thing in the world even my Thick Face cannot withstand, it is women's tears.

I love their genuine tears. Means they are very vulnerable. Likely for me to succeed. Attack the right spot and game over. Hahahaha.... Just kidding.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

too young? she is oreadi 24

24 still too young lah. What life experience she has to handle other people life problem? Much less than a paper general LOL

As for looks, oh please, she looks like 44, dont know why so many fans here. OK lah, beauty in eyes of beholders blah blah blah LOL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

24 still too young lah. What life experience she has to handle other people life problem? Much less than a paper general LOL

As for looks, oh please, she looks like 44, dont know why so many fans here. OK lah, beauty in eyes of beholders blah blah blah LOL

you think you are better than her?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then which policies of Lily Neo do you like the most?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you think NS is not good MP material?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon said:
I love their genuine tears. Means they are very vulnerable. Likely for me to succeed. Attack the right spot and game over. Hahahaha.... Just kidding.

Tears can be a very powerful weapon. When used at the right moment, it can deliver the decisive blow, man or woman.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

material is in place...but those need to be harnessed and channeled carefully. She needs a good mentor.

Good potential but still some way to go in the area of maturity i guess.

you think NS is not good MP material?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

material is in place...but those need to be harnessed and channeled carefully. She needs a good mentor.

Good potential but still some way to go in the area of maturity i guess.

good points..but for a 24year old, she is excellent, much better than LBH, LSS. What else can we ask of her for now?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

on a relative scale ...yes she is excellent. Even her opponents will have to concede that.

On an absolute scale ...a little way to go yet.

i think some experience , patience and maturity coupled with what is already in place, especially the charisma, and she will be up there among the better ones.

good points..but for a 24year old, she is excellent, much better than LBH, LSS. What else can we ask of her for now?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

on a relative scale ...yes she is excellent. Even her opponents will have to concede that.

On an absolute scale ...a little way to go yet.

i think some experience , patience and maturity coupled with what is already in place, especially the charisma, and she will be up there among the better ones.

sure, like everyone, there is room for improvement

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i think GMS can help her but i feel that it will take a stronger and more savvy person to mentor and coach her to her fullest potential....and that would disqualify BossSam.:p

A real pity GMS left. He sure has the experience to be a mentor.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best woman entertain phone booking?