• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

Bro, don't fight with trolls lah, not worth the effort. PRC, Ah neh, all want to "migrate" to Singapore. Same with Singaporean want to come over here. No harm done. Singapore is best suited for these Ah neh, PRCs, while Aust/UK/US is suited for other people. Its not a bad thing moving on. :wink:

losers losers losers...when u guys got nothing to say, u will start to change nicks or, simply give lame reasons to brush ppl away...lots of Ah nehs also move to Aust..and how the 1st class citizens in Aust treat them??
by punching them, and throw all kinds of insults at them...is this how ppl who thinks they are 1st class treats other races? and then they will shout in this forum that in Aust there are no racisim..WHAT A SHAME, 1ST CLASS CITIZEN...hahah:oIo:

Aust/UK/US is suited for 80% of the people who gets their life savings conned by 20% of high flyer cheaters..

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

U are v igorant, or should I say 'naive'?

To get into all western countries, you would need to accumulate enough point test first. This is particularly so for those apply under the skilled immigration visa (not those through family connection or de facto relationship). The process just to prepare the documents and letters would take anything from 1 -3 months or even more. Most would hire a immigration lawyer because its a rather complicated forms to fill for a aveyorage joe or someone who is too busy to do it by himself.

Even by meeting the minimum cut-points have no guaranteed for success to be granted a PR. For example, if one failed the criminal assessment or health assessment test, or scored under the minimum cut-off point. The whole application and approval process could take a year or more, especially so for Canada, on average may take 2-3 years to get approval. Once you secured the PR, you have time to plan ahead how soon you would like to migrate before landing the new country permanently.

This immigration process works well for offshore applicants and is what most advanced countries would do. Singapore is so desperate for immigrants that they would just get a PR so long a person has a degree and have arms and legs. The process is to get PR is so much simpler and faster then the western nations.

Also, you failed to mention a lot of those immigrants to Singapore are using this as a gateway(Sg passports) to apply for greenter pasters to the west especially those from China or India. That lead us to the conclusion. Once you include this in the statistics, you would see how miserably Singapore would rate compare to the rest of the developed nations. Sauda Arabia topped 2nd in the list??? How reliable is this? haha..

come on la..who is the naive one?
if singapore dun absorp immgrants fast enough, we will be like japan who is facing aging problem in the next 50 yrs..

even our next door neighbour now is complaining they do not have enough skill workers to support their industries..SING have to continue this policy if we want to survive...

What develop countries u r talking abt...all of them are just sinking ships..full of holes..USA is in deep deficit, if china stop buying all those junk bonds or treasury bonds, u will see obama starts to crawl to china and start to beg them to buy..

UK is another one..lets see how the new PM is going to pull through the shithole he is stepping in...

AuST is a country without spine..china is screwing u guys upside down, inside out...
stop crying that these are still the top countries...ppl there are losing jobs and their pension funds...
AUST is safe because of the natural resources, but who is buying the most...CHINA....that is why kelvin RUST dare not offend them..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You remind of the chap that keeps telling everyone that he does not require a BMW, Merc, Jaquar etc as his nissan sunny does the job.

If you comfortable with the Nissan, good for you. I am sure that people will generally won't be concerned of your choice. It is indeed a good car.

Just like your example of the western countries, the top brands have gotten into trouble despite their pedigree.

You got to learn to compare apples with apples. If you can't , you are no different to the simpletons that we find in society - nice guys but clueless.

come on la..who is the naive one?
if singapore dun absorp immgrants fast enough, we will be like japan who is facing aging problem in the next 50 yrs..

even our next door neighbour now is complaining they do not have enough skill workers to support their industries..SING have to continue this policy if we want to survive...

What develop countries u r talking abt...all of them are just sinking ships..full of holes..USA is in deep deficit, if china stop buying all those junk bonds or treasury bonds, u will see obama starts to crawl to china and start to beg them to buy..

UK is another one..lets see how the new PM is going to pull through the shithole he is stepping in...

AuST is a country without spine..china is screwing u guys upside down, inside out...
stop crying that these are still the top countries...ppl there are losing jobs and their pension funds...
AUST is safe because of the natural resources, but who is buying the most...CHINA....that is why kelvin RUST dare not offend them..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You remind of the chap that keeps telling everyone that he does not require a BMW, Merc, Jaquar etc as his nissan sunny does the job.

I've owned a beemer. I sold it at got a Toyota. The reason was simple... the BMW did NOT do the job. On the other hand, the Toyota has met all expectations.

At the end of the day, people stick to what suits their needs. I rank reliability above status and make choices accordingly.

I guess the same applies when it comes to choice of residency.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you comfortable with the Nissan, good for you. I am sure that people will generally won't be concerned of your choice. It is indeed a good car.

Just like your example of the western countries, the top brands have gotten into trouble despite their pedigree.

You got to learn to compare apples with apples. If you can't , you are no different to the simpletons that we find in society - nice guys but clueless.

Think about it, there are lots of possibilities here.

Maybe some people are just more humane? ie they actually are capable of developing feelings and loyalty towards their friends, family and country?

Or maybe they are just more logical and well travelled and manage to see the truth that Singapore is a great country to live in compared to 95% of other countries on this planet?

Or maybe they just don't share the blind obsession for all things western that plague some people here.

Or or maybe they just happen to have a pair below so they actually face the facts and admit that they are wrong when they are wrong, instead of running away from it, unlike someone here? :confused:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Think about it, there are lots of possibilities here.

Maybe some people are just more humane? ie they actually are capable of developing feelings and loyalty towards their friends, family and country?

Or maybe they are just more logical and well travelled and manage to see the truth that Singapore is a great country to live in compared to 95% of other countries on this planet?

Or maybe they just don't share the blind obsession for all things western that plague some people here.

Or or maybe they just happen to have a pair below so they actually face the facts and admit that they are wrong when they are wrong, instead of running away from it, unlike someone here? :confused:

Yo, I must admit SG is a great country.. You guys are lucky ! :wink: Apart from the political environment and some greedy ppl around.. I still love SG..

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore is the best, Singapore has the prettiest girls, Cheapest prices, Best scenery, Cleanest air, Lumber one scenery, Lumber one beach, Everyone earning more than enough, Best Work-Life balance, Gracious Society, No unemployment, Best Government, Totally no corruption, Meritocratic, Democratic, No one works Overtime, No beggars, No Poor, No homeless, Best in efficiency, Fastest internet.. etc etc..

Then i woke up....

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I really do not understand what u r trying to explain...r u telling me that your choice of luxurious cars are good but cant perform efficiently like a newer japanese car, but u will rather chose to drive them even though they drink petrol like crazy?
Tell me how u want to compare apple with apple? Which country u want to compare with?

You remind me of another chap that still drives a 14-year-old Volvo and he still takes the bus in his native Sweden. He's so cheap, he often tells employees to write on both sides of the paper. Want to guess who?? IS he a simpleton who is clueless??

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo, I must admit SG is a great country.. You guys are lucky ! :wink: Apart from the political environment and some greedy ppl around.. I still love SG..

Yo, tell me which country do not have politic and do not have greedy ppl?
O ya, i forgot, OZ do not have greedy ppl, they only have lazy, good-for nothing-politician, that need some chicken ppl like u to teach them how to work....I simply love SG...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is the best, Singapore has the prettiest girls, Cheapest prices, Best scenery, Cleanest air, Lumber one scenery, Lumber one beach, Everyone earning more than enough, Best Work-Life balance, Gracious Society, No unemployment, Best Government, Totally no corruption, Meritocratic, Democratic, No one works Overtime, No beggars, No Poor, No homeless, Best in efficiency, Fastest internet.. etc etc..

Then i woke up....

because u pee on ur bed right...hahaha....tell me a country that u dream of all the above and u wont want to wake up...i will buy u a coffin....HAHAHAHA.....

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

O ya, i forgot, OZ do not have greedy ppl, they only have lazy, good-for nothing-politician, that need some chicken ppl like u to teach them how to work....I simply love SG...

Uncontrolled and unrestrainted greed will lead to "disaster".. whereas the oppsite will lead to "wealth"..

We shall see how the million dollar salaries unfold.. our ppl already sufferred.. Lets pray it will not be another temasek.

Nonetheless,
Oh yeah ! You Are The One, Singapore ! Oh Yeah !

Last edited:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncontrolled and unrestrainted greed will lead to "disaster".. whereas the oppsite will lead to "wealth"..

We shall see how the million dollar salaries unfold.. our ppl already sufferred.. Lets pray it will not be another temasek.

Nonetheless,
Oh yeah ! You Are The One, Singapore ! Oh Yeah !

If by giving millions and we see results, i dun see why they dun deserve it...
Want me to give u some examples of countries giving their politicians less-than-what-they-want-pay?
What about i start with Malaysia? The PTP port..ring any bells...

Or what about Philippines? Thailand, Burma..China..all thoe ppl invlove in politics are paid lower than Sin Politicians, but do they work? do their ppl enjoy the living standards their countries provide??

Dun just look things merely from ur short-sighted view, look at the whole picture. And definitely WE R THE ONE...
And by the way, please tell me how our ppl are suffering???

It seems like i asked many questions to many rats in these forum but none is able to answer me directly...all just play short gun..fire and hunt...like man with no balls...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And by the way, please tell me how our ppl are suffering???

It seems like i asked many questions to many rats in these forum but none is able to answer me directly...all just play short gun..fire and hunt...like man with no balls...

Johnsgp1,

Do Singaporeans have enough to retire comfortably?

How much did Singapore sovereign investing companies lost during the global financial tsunami? Have they recovered the money?

Are foreign talents helping Singaporeans to live better lives?

Do Singaporeans who have no money have access to decent hospital facilities?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I also love Singapore.

I love how the govt teach you to live your life.

Shit! I forgot, my ex boss from Rio Tinto also love Singapore.
He simply love fucking Singapore women. They are so obedient and so innocent (after date rape, they still pay for his taxi home)
He took pics and sent to his colleagues here.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

If by giving millions and we see results, i dun see why they dun deserve it...

I remembered there was a judge who conculded - the difference between "bribe" & "reward".

By justifying themselves with million dollar salaries - guess it fall under which category ? :wink:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Johnsgp1,

Do Singaporeans have enough to retire comfortably?

How much did Singapore sovereign investing companies lost during the global financial tsunami? Have they recovered the money?

Are foreign talents helping Singaporeans to live better lives?

Do Singaporeans who have no money have access to decent hospital facilities?

Good questions Nerd...can i ask back how many % of ppl in the so-call develop countries can retired comfortably after last year's Great recession?
How many americans are jobless, have their properties confiscated, and worst lost lost all their money....

it's true that they lost money, but dun Citibank, AIG, Lehman all lost money? What abt ICeland and Greeks, and the great Dubai...at least Singapore as a whole is still strong fianically even after the temasek incident..

What is wrong asking foreigners to help singapore live better..and by the way they can choose not to come to SIn to work..did we point guns at them?

Do Singaporeans who have no money have access to decent hospital facilities?[/QUOTE]
Do poor ppl in china and india who have no money have access to clean water?
Why do Obama wants to reform the health care? Singapore is not the only country tha is facing health care issue..JApan will be next, UK is not doing any better...

You ppl keep looking at a small speck of dust, but fail to realise you shit all over all face..

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remembered there was a judge who conculded - the difference between "bribe" & "reward".

By justifying themselves with million dollar salaries - guess it fall under which category ? :wink:

Did the judge make any comment on SIn salaries? What case was he refering to?? pls la, dun just read a paragraph and conclude the whole story...
U want to ask Najib and Bush? Bush may have pay little compare with our PM, but do u know he owes a oil company and is involve in the spoils in Iraq...so how u want to judge this?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also love Singapore.

I love how the govt teach you to live your life.

Shit! I forgot, my ex boss from Rio Tinto also love Singapore.
He simply love fucking Singapore women. They are so obedient and so innocent (after date rape, they still pay for his taxi home)
He took pics and sent to his colleagues here.

well, what can i say, if ur boss is an animal, and i think is the lowest form, how can i stop him? BTW is ur wife a singaporean? did u intro to ur ex-boss? hahaha.....
everyone that has the money can fuck women anywhere, i believe OZ girls are hot and slutty also..do u agree?
Our govt do not teach us how to live our life, i dun know where u get this idea..

ManBearPig62

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good questions Nerd...can i ask back how many % of ppl in the so-call develop countries can retired comfortably after last year's Great recession?

It's quite amusing that you're posing this question to an Australian.

Don't be kiasu and rush, your debt bubble will pop too. Wait your turn.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well, what can i say, if ur boss is an animal, and i think is the lowest form, how can i stop him? BTW is ur wife a singaporean? did u intro to ur ex-boss? hahaha.....
everyone that has the money can fuck women anywhere, i believe OZ girls are hot and slutty also..do u agree?

I think my ex-boss is a POM bastard. He realised that Australia sexual harassment laws will ruin his life. He ran road to work in Singapore. It is a better deal for him, he can relive his days as a white colonial master. :cool:

OZ girls are hot, come and let them play you. :cool:

Our govt do not teach us how to live our life, i dun know where u get this idea..
From the Straits Times. Just endure the Singapore lifestyle :cool: