• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.fcars.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29418

TOTAL RUNNING COSTS:

COST PER YEAR: £14,064.80
COST PER MONTH: £1,172.07
COST PER MILE: £3.02

Wow. That is a lot of money to burn.

Compared to the traditional rival, Porsche 911 which I know of.
A 1yo used Carrera (not a true 911) will cost AUD$35-50k less, to less than AUD$200k
Maintenance cost is lower (oil change every 2 years/30,000km, major service every 4 years)

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

Can't wait for the troll feeding to stop.

Bro, be patient lah.. If we stop feeding the troll, the whole will come to a stop.

The cloud, grass and the tree make a complete puzzle portrait.. without them, you wont get a full picture.. agree ?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

Bro, be patient lah.. If we stop feeding the troll, the whole will come to a stop.

The cloud, grass and the tree make a complete puzzle portrait.. without them, you wont get a full picture.. agree ?

Its ok the first few post/arguments. Its getting ridiculous, what lampar this 1 lampar that one. Nahbei, you think like England soccer team meh? Tonight Australia 5-0! kekkeeke I go watch world cup better.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

What have I to say abt yr analogy? Glad you still want to chase it. You sure are damn proud of using an analogy who really has his brains in his dick!

What is he now? He is one of those hollow men who is simply over-rated. His wife wants to dump him and only dumbfucks like you think he's some god. Haha! His famous words, " I didnt enter. Oral sex is not sex" to that effect...that's very clever but that didnt cut with his wife.

Why don't you suck his cock? Never mind, you're ok, he didnt sodomise you.

Lol.

Hello idiot, who is the one that started to use analogy, i simply play along...ur use of analogy is hollow and full of imagination, u want comparison, and i created one...cant take soemone like me to critise u??

And u r slapping ur own face, reread ur stupid post again....all to show other people that he has arrived when in fact he is very much challenged in morals, principles, values, and maturity of thought. he is pathetic

so what did i wrote back? someone more successful in USA and did whole lot of immoral things...u want to talk abt singaporean been pathetic, low moral values, look at this guy...
I want to wake up ur pig brain..things let that dun just happen with singaporeans...if u want to use analogy, dun pinpoint a certain grp of ppl...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am curious about the 2nd hand Ferrari. What is wrong with owning it if you can't afford a brand new one?

How i know, this was not wrote by me..why ask me???

U say the best and the brightest are send to the 1st world, have u wonder where are they from?? and why they want to go there??
wat is the answer to my question?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear johnsgp1,

I have not changed my position. You have add spices to my words.

You should try not to be a freak spineless bastard. It is possible to change. You know. But with the PAP propaganda putting bars around you, I can understand why you end up like that.

Shit! I forgot, my ex boss from Rio Tinto also love Singapore.
He simply love fucking Singapore women. They are so obedient and so innocent (after date rape, they still pay for his taxi home)
He took pics and sent to his colleagues here.

I think my ex-boss is a POM bastard.

U wrote this 2 paragraphs...the first one u seens to adore and feels happy for him fucking sin girls...
the 2nd post u began to call him a bastard...
so tell me, did i add any spices? did u just behave like a 2 head snake??

Anyway, It is possible to look at this sort of things objectively.

Singapore women are wonderful. Just that the mistakes of the Singapore govt promoting Confucious and Asian values have made our working women very very confused indeed. Some of them even need to be the man of the family.

I am sorry that you have to bring in your wife into the picture.

:biggrin: I think a number of single Singaporean women are migrating here because they found/are finding Aussie partners and HAPPINESS. :biggrin:

Some of them are left on the shelf, too highly educated or/and dumped by China-bound boyfriends. tsk tsk tsk.

Why tell them?

These people (with the exception of China) have more freedom than Singaporeans.

Eg. How many Filippinos are having good time in Singapore? Plenty. From newscaster to nurses, they really know how to live full lives.

Good point, just that they are enjoying all there freedom and earn their money in foreign countries as maids...

Greeks and southern Europeans are discovering the good old days.

Did they just discover that the good old days are gone?i wander what good can they discover now

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for clarifying yrself. Right, Bill Clinton's pathetic record is definitely analogous of how hollow Singapore's own record is.
So why are you singing all praises for it and dumbing down other more substantive nations using spurious comparisons?

Hello idiot, who is the one that started to use analogy, i simply play along...ur use of analogy is hollow and full of imagination, u want comparison, and i created one...cant take soemone like me to critise u??

And u r slapping ur own face, reread ur stupid post again....all to show other people that he has arrived when in fact he is very much challenged in morals, principles, values, and maturity of thought. he is pathetic

so what did i wrote back? someone more successful in USA and did whole lot of immoral things...u want to talk abt singaporean been pathetic, low moral values, look at this guy...
I want to wake up ur pig brain..things let that dun just happen with singaporeans...if u want to use analogy, dun pinpoint a certain grp of ppl...

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its ok the first few post/arguments. Its getting ridiculous, what lampar this 1 lampar that one. Nahbei, you think like England soccer team meh? Tonight Australia 5-0! kekkeeke I go watch world cup better.

I think Aussie will put up a good fight tonite. Just remember the migrants in the Aussie team and who they are up against (Serbians).

Aussies who have represented other countries because of dual nationalities:
Craig Johnston (England), Tony Dorigo (England), Ante Seric (Croatia), Josip Simunic (Croatia), Joey Didulica (Croatia), Sasa Ilic (Serbia ), Sean Cooney (Republic of Ireland U-21), Ivan Ergic (Serbia), Buddy Farah (Lebanon), Michael Reda (Lebanon), Jamie McMaster (England youth), Michael Panopoulos (Greece), Peter Pullicino (Malta)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, this guy is not a troll. He used to post short views but never engaged in an argument or discussion before. Even then his comments could not be deciphered.

Poor bloke, no head or tail. I once met a lady who argued along the similar lines. She felt that NUS was better than Cambridge or Harvard. She kept saying that latter institutions were overrated but she could not explain why it was overrated. By the way, she never went to the Uni in the first place.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya, pretty much sums up what he is. Either he is too dumb to know the realities of Singapore or he has his head in the sandcastle for too long.

Poor bloke, no head or tail. I once met a lady who argued along the similar lines. She felt that NUS was better than Cambridge or Harvard. She kept saying that latter institutions were overrated but she could not explain why it was overrated. By the way, she never went to the Uni in the first place.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think Aussie will put up a good fight tonite. Just remember the migrants in the Aussie team and who they are up against (Serbians).

Aussies who have represented other countries because of dual nationalities:
Craig Johnston (England), Tony Dorigo (England), Ante Seric (Croatia), Josip Simunic (Croatia), Joey Didulica (Croatia), Sasa Ilic (Serbia ), Sean Cooney (Republic of Ireland U-21), Ivan Ergic (Serbia), Buddy Farah (Lebanon), Michael Reda (Lebanon), Jamie McMaster (England youth), Michael Panopoulos (Greece), Peter Pullicino (Malta)

Good fight indeed. 2-1, too bad the 1st game the lost so much, and 2nd match referee kuai lan. sigh.. at least I won some money this time. GO AUSSIE.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread shld have been titled Australia - Number 1 country in the world: Above USA, canada, Singapore.

Do you know where in the world is Singapore??

Good fight indeed. 2-1, too bad the 1st game the lost so much, and 2nd match referee kuai lan. sigh.. at least I won some money this time. GO AUSSIE.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia - Number 1 country in the world: Above USA, canada, Singapore.

Sorry mate, are they in the world cup ?

This thread shld have been titled Australia - Number 1 country in the world: Above USA, canada, Singapore.

Do you know where in the world is Singapore??

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for clarifying yrself. Right, Bill Clinton's pathetic record is definitely analogous of how hollow Singapore's own record is.
So why are you singing all praises for it and dumbing down other more substantive nations using spurious comparisons?

re-read my post again..i dun have the time to argue with pigs..

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

pity pity...ppl in this forum are all like lap dogs that only knows how to bark, and looks fierce, but when first sign of trouble comes, they run away like chickens....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who's running away now? Losers start calling people pigs..

You are the one who suffers from comprehension problems. Pls read yr past posts 100x to see what you have posted. Crap.

re-read my post again..i dun have the time to argue with pigs..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and Sin

You are the one who suffers from comprehension problems. Pls read yr past posts 100x to see what you have posted. Crap.
hey mate why you still playing with the troll? Obviously everyone is watching the world cup while he is just whacking off posting shits online. You are just making him high mate.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

keke...who wrote the stupid analogy first??