• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

It's quite amusing that you're posing this question to an Australian.

Don't be kiasu and rush, your debt bubble will pop too. Wait your turn.

nothing amusing u pig, austrialians are nothing but a group of spineless swines that depends on chinese freaks to save their economy..if u read my posts, OZ bows so low to china that there are no dignity to speak of.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

I think my ex-boss is a POM bastard. He realised that Australia sexual harassment laws will ruin his life. He ran road to work in Singapore. It is a better deal for him, he can relive his days as a white colonial master. :cool:
Just imagine how fast u change ur position, one moment u adore ur ex-boss, the next moment u condemn him, aren't u another freak spineless bastard that deserve to be step upon like any other cockroaches?

OZ girls are hot, come and let them play you. :cool:
What for, i prefer singapore wives like urs...what do u think?

From the Straits Times. Just endure the Singapore lifestyle :cool:

tell this to the thais, filippinos, greeks, icelanders, americans, chinese, and the japanese..dun tell me....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, your arguments are poor, your thoughts muddled and you are aimlessly shooting blanks. I have no issue if you are passionate about Singapore and that you find that you have made a good life in Singapore.

It becomes silly when you start painting 1st world nations as basket cases. You must state arguments within context and in perspective. You are just too emotional. At this rate, people will come to one conclusion - that you are clueless. Something which I mentioned before.

You ever wonder why the best and brightest are sent to 1st world countries and they are also bonded.

Good questions Nerd...can i ask back how many % of ppl in the so-call develop countries can retired comfortably after last year's Great recession?
How many americans are jobless, have their properties confiscated, and worst lost lost all their money....
You ppl keep looking at a small speck of dust, but fail to realise you shit all over all face..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Bro, your arguments are poor, your thoughts muddled and you are aimlessly shooting blanks.

You expect better from a troll???:rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear johnsgp1,

Just imagine how fast u change ur position, one moment u adore ur ex-boss, the next moment u condemn him, aren't u another freak spineless bastard that deserve to be step upon like any other cockroaches?

I have not changed my position. You have add spices to my words.

You should try not to be a freak spineless bastard. It is possible to change. You know. But with the PAP propaganda putting bars around you, I can understand why you end up like that.

Anyway, It is possible to look at this sort of things objectively.

What for, i prefer singapore wives like urs...what do u think?

Singapore women are wonderful. Just that the mistakes of the Singapore govt promoting Confucious and Asian values have made our working women very very confused indeed. Some of them even need to be the man of the family.

I am sorry that you have to bring in your wife into the picture.

:biggrin: I think a number of single Singaporean women are migrating here because they found/are finding Aussie partners and HAPPINESS. :biggrin:

Some of them are left on the shelf, too highly educated or/and dumped by China-bound boyfriends. tsk tsk tsk.

tell this to the thais, filippinos, greeks, icelanders, americans, chinese, and the japanese..dun tell me....

Why tell them?

These people (with the exception of China) have more freedom than Singaporeans.

Eg. How many Filippinos are having good time in Singapore? Plenty. From newscaster to nurses, they really know how to live full lives.

Greeks and southern Europeans are discovering the good old days.

But pity the Singapore tourists heading for the Greek Islands, the prices have gone up for them. Singaporeans need to enjoy life more. SA Tours used to Greek Islands but not popular.

But pity the Singapore tourists heading for popular Italy, they go to Venice now and discovered many shops have closed. But the Venicians have moved to the mainland Mestre and Carpenedo.

Open up your mind, look at the positive side of things and you find that the negativity will evaporate by itself.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent rebuttal bro. That shld bomb the bottom out of his arguments.

Singapore is like one chap I have come across. He wears branded clothes, shoes, talks with an affected accent, drives second hand Ferraris, - all to show other people that he has arrived when in fact he is very much challenged in morals, principles, values, and maturity of thought. he is pathetic.

You ever wonder why the best and brightest are sent to 1st world countries and they are also bonded.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, your arguments are poor, your thoughts muddled and you are aimlessly shooting blanks. I have no issue if you are passionate about Singapore and that you find that you have made a good life in Singapore.

It becomes silly when you start painting 1st world nations as basket cases. You must state arguments within context and in perspective. You are just too emotional. At this rate, people will come to one conclusion - that you are clueless. Something which I mentioned before.

Well, what can i say, most of the questions i post have no answers...u say i am too emtional, why dun u say u ppl are just sterotyping..stating nonsense without prove and facts..what facts can u give to me??

U say the best and the brightest are send to the 1st world, have u wonder where are they from?? and why they want to go there??
come on la, all u ppl are just protecting the so-call first world when now all the dust are expose out of the carpet...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

You expect better from a troll???:rolleyes:

have u see a troll? but i have come across rats and cockroaches, and they deserve to be step upon....and of them are in this forum...hahaha...:biggrin:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent rebuttal bro. That shld bomb the bottom out of his arguments.

Singapore is like one chap I have come across. He wears branded clothes, shoes, talks with an affected accent, drives second hand Ferraris, - all to show other people that he has arrived when in fact he is very much challenged in morals, principles, values, and maturity of thought. he is pathetic.

this is indeed confusing...on one hand, ppl here condemn the poor in singapore becasue the govt did not take care of them, and now, we have a idiot here, that condemn someone that is weathly, and he has make in life and he question his moral values...i wonder if u know what r u writing??

If u want to argue on this point...i also come across someone who was the very prominent in USA, was one of the best leader US has ever has..but he love cigar so much that he thought pussy can smoke them also...want to guess???

WTF u r trying to write???

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a real dunce. You can't even understand an analogy.

Yr arguments fly from one end to the other, grasping every straw to build yr m&d house, forcing comparisons between the best in S'pore with the worst in the West. Not surprising since you are so brainwashed that what you are saying is just vomit from swallowing so much PAP cum.

this is indeed confusing...on one hand, ppl here condemn the poor in singapore becasue the govt did not take care of them, and now, we have a idiot here, that condemn someone that is weathly, and he has make in life and he question his moral values...i wonder if u know what r u writing??

If u want to argue on this point...i also come across someone who was the very prominent in USA, was one of the best leader US has ever has..but he love cigar so much that he thought pussy can smoke them also...want to guess???

WTF u r trying to write???

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

nothing amusing u pig, austrialians are nothing but a group of spineless swines that depends on chinese freaks to save their economy..if u read my posts, OZ bows so low to china that there are no dignity to speak of.

Dignity ? You have to see how Sg carrying the balls of US President - their usual statement : "Engage Asia" - lol ! SG dare not bark when their SuZhou investment failed. SG can't even confront M'sia, Indo and Philipines. Like it or not, we're the same boat..:p

I'm a happy man without any dignity, hehe.. If SG has no objection, I can return & be their grass root rep - wearing white. I'll orgnise pong pong dancers during their walk-around session. I'll make sure ppl bow and kneel with respect when MP arrives :biggrin:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dignity ? You have to see how Sg carrying the balls of US President - their usual statement : "Engage Asia" - lol ! SG dare not bark when their SuZhou investment failed. SG can't even confront M'sia, Indo and Philipines. Like it or not, we're the same boat..:p

I'm a happy man without any dignity, hehe.. If SG has no objection, I can return & be their grass root rep - wearing white. I'll orgnise pong pong dancers during their walk-around session. I'll make sure ppl bow and kneel with respect when MP arrives :biggrin:

axe axe axe axe axe, if i am u, i will find a shithole and bury ur pig head...
Engage Asia is a political move, why then does Obama wants to engage china so eagerly? u say SG carry balls, when Bill the Cigarman wants to appeal for Michael Fay, SG govt did not burge but carry on to cane this asshole...

U say we did not confront malaysia? do we need to? Matahir used water as a political tool to press SIn years ago, did the current malay PM dares to do that??
SUzhou was a failure, and that was because the chinese did not honor their words, and try to copy a similar park nearby, and wat happens, it was a total disaster and they crawl bak to sin again..

read more and dun just write for the sake of writing...have u bring enough buckets to US?? dun waste ur time here, go to US to be a millionaire many time over....hahahah.....asshole

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a real dunce. You can't even understand an analogy.

Yr arguments fly from one end to the other, grasping every straw to build yr m&d house, forcing comparisons between the best in S'pore with the worst in the West. Not surprising since you are so brainwashed that what you are saying is just vomit from swallowing so much PAP cum.

I DUN BELEIVE THE F*** U WROTE THIS.....are u the one that pee in the bed and woke up from ur dreams????

analogy, u want to give analogy...try something else...ur analogy does not impress me, and are total crap...
I compare the best with the worst???? Singapore is like one chap I have come across. He wears branded clothes, shoes, talks with an affected accent, drives second hand Ferraris
WTF u r writing, this statement was written by u...the one i wrote was many times more successful, many time more respectable, many times more reputable,if this is not a apple to apple comparison, WHAT IS???????????

what have u to say abt my analogy? \

if ur brain is in ur dick use it....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am curious about the 2nd hand Ferrari. What is wrong with owning it if you can't afford a brand new one?

I compare the best with the worst???? Singapore is like one chap I have come across. He wears branded clothes, shoes, talks with an affected accent, drives second hand Ferraris

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://www.fcars.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29418

REAL RUNNING COSTS
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I've seen a number of questions from people asking how much does it cost to run a Ferrari? Presumably from potential new Ferrari purchasers who are worried how much a Ferrari might dent their wealth. Well, I ran the cost of running my 456M GTA which I purchased used in May 2005 with 16,700 miles on the clock until today on my computer finance package. This includes depreciation, maintenance, petrol, insurance, everything. I made a few assumptions, but I think this is as accurate an answer you will get based on my personal experience keeping my ten year old 12 cylinder Ferrari on the road. Some of you may find this shocking and if I put off potential purchasers that's a good thing and if I don't frighten you then go ahead and buy that Ferrari you are dreaming about. The real relevant figures are at the bottom of this extensive list if you prefer to scroll down.

MAINTENANCE COSTS:

02/06/2005 Misc. £29.59
29/06/2005 Acton Coachworks Bumper re-spray to repair stone chips £320.16
03/10/2005 Misc £20.00
18/11/2005 HR Owen Annual Service including cambelts £3,427.88
26/06/2006 Tyre & Wheel New Tyres £100.00
26/06/2006 Tyre & Wheel New Tyres £400.00
07/07/2006 Acton Coachworks Alloy wheel sprayed (kerb damage) £350.00
04/08/2006 Bush Motors MOT Ferrari £44.00
20/11/2006 Eurospares New Window Mechinism £417.70
20/12/2006 HR Owen Annual Service Including Gearbox £2,426.27
08/01/2007 Tyre Repair - New Valve £10.00
29/03/2007 HR Owen Misc. £110.61
20/04/2007 Verdi Brakes & 1 New Shock £2,900.53
09/08/2007 Bush Motors MOT Ferrari £52.00
07/09/2007 HR Owen New Alternator £1,284.71
24/09/2007 Acton Coachworks Repair Dent to Bumper £800.00
24/09/2007 Acton Coachworks Deposit £50.00
28/12/2007 HR Owen Major 12,000 mile Service £2,624.22
15/03/2008 Joe Macari Radiator re-cored £1,032.71
25/03/2008 HR Owen New Battery £131.49
01/04/2008 Kennington Service Station Misc. £9.35
12/09/2008 Tyre & Wheel Tyres (deposit) £50.00
17/09/2008 HR Owen Misc. £31.37
19/09/2008 Tyre & Wheel Tyres £543.00
22/09/2008 CE Moore Interior leather repair £176.25
23/09/2008 Bush Motors MOT Ferrari £53.00
13/11/2008 Exitech Misc. £12.55
29/01/2009 Joe Macari Service Including Cambelts £2,589.13
17/02/2009 Eurospares New rear light £44.28
27/02/2009 Tyre & Wheel One rear tyre (due to nail) £296.00

Total Maintenance Costs £20,336.80

COST OF PETROL

Time Period: 45 Months
Total Mileage: 17,450 Miles
Total Petrol: 11,000 litres
Petrol Cost: £9,030
Miles/Litre: 1.586
Miles /Gallon: 6.017
Total Petrol Costs: £9,030.00

OTHER COSTS:

Insurance (4 years) £6,098.00
Road Tax: £629.00
Depreciation: £16,000.00 (Purchase Price: 24/05/2005: £51,000 less Current Value: £35,000)
£16,000 over 45 months = £4,250/year
Satellite Tracking Fees: £650.00

Total Other Costs: £23,377.00

GRAND TOTAL : £52,743.80 (over 45 Months)

TOTAL RUNNING COSTS:

COST PER YEAR: £14,064.80
COST PER MONTH: £1,172.07
COST PER MILE: £3.02

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

What have I to say abt yr analogy? Glad you still want to chase it. You sure are damn proud of using an analogy who really has his brains in his dick!

What is he now? He is one of those hollow men who is simply over-rated. His wife wants to dump him and only dumbfucks like you think he's some god. Haha! His famous words, " I didnt enter. Oral sex is not sex" to that effect...that's very clever but that didnt cut with his wife.

Why don't you suck his cock? Never mind, you're ok, he didnt sodomise you.

Lol.

WTF u r writing, this statement was written by u...the one i wrote was many times more successful, many time more respectable, many times more reputable,if this is not a apple to apple comparison, WHAT IS???????????

what have u to say abt my analogy? \

if ur brain is in ur dick use it....

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

can't wait for the school holidays to end...