• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

Are you some kid or what? Besides Tonga, the easiest country to get a citizenship is Singapore. 2 years is all that is required and 1 if you meet some basic criteria.

You can screw a Thai chic or a Filipina everyday of the week but try get their citizenship and try buying a house.

You some kind of imbecile or just slow by nature.

Eminent firm Gallup has polled Singapore as the number 1 country in the world for net migration!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124193/potential-net-migration-change-developed-nations.aspx

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singapore - Number 1 country in the world in net migration! Above USA, Canada and

Are you some kid or what? Besides Tonga, the easiest country to get a citizenship is Singapore. 2 years is all that is required and 1 if you meet some basic criteria.

You can screw a Thai chic or a Filipina everyday of the week but try get their citizenship and try buying a house.

You some kind of imbecile or just slow by nature.

The net migration stats have nothing to do with ease of getting citizenship. It just calculates the number of people who wants to get in vs those who want to get out. Currently, 260% more people want to get into Singapore compared to those that want to leave it, making it the number 1 migration target in the world.

It takes at least 2 years to get Singapore citizenship after you get permanent residence. It normally takes years for a S/EP pass holder to get PR. So the average S/EP pass holder needs at least 4-5 years to get citizenship. ( http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=132&secid=130#eligibility )

Even if you marry a Singaporean, you normally get a LTVSP for 2 years. After 2 years, you get PR. After 2 years of PR, you are eligible to apply for citizenship via registration. So the marriage route takes 6 years.

In Jamaica, St Lucia, Barbardos, it is instant citizenship for spouses for citizens. In S.Korea, it is 2 years to citizenship for spouses. In America and Britain, it is 5 years.

Contrary to what you assert, you can get Thai citizenship after 5 years though Philippino citizenship takes longer, like 10-20 years.

Hope that helps.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eminent firm Gallup has polled Singapore as the number 1 country in the world for net migration!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124193/potential-net-migration-change-developed-nations.aspx

We are very well aware of this problem. IRs and mass importation of immigration is a sad byproduct of our Singapore today.

This government has run out of ideas. We are terrified of having nothing to offer the global marketplace. We are terrified of lacking in natural resources. We are sitting ducks, waiting for the slaughter.

No wonder we have no future. No wonder we are losing our very national identity. And no wonder natural born Singaporeans are leaving while the government replaces them through lax immigration.

Anything for economic growth. How sad. How pathetic. And we have to pay the horrible price of the massive influx of FTs from China and India, to meet the 6.5 Million threshold. No wonder people are getting more unhappy as the days go by..........

Sad. Sad. Sad.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is the 4th largest financial centre in the world, 2nd-3rd busiest port in the world, number 1 logistic hub in the world and a thriving service cum education cum medical cum research cum high level manufacturing hub of Asia. How can anyone claim that Singapore has nothing to offer is beyond me.

Oh not to forget the 4.5% unemployment rate and a GDP per capita that is top 4 in the world in real term and top 20 in nominal term.

Time to see a pyschiatrist buddy.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is the 4th largest financial centre in the world, 2nd-3rd busiest port in the world, number 1 logistic hub in the world and a thriving service cum education cum medical cum research cum high level manufacturing hub of Asia. How can anyone claim that Singapore has nothing to offer is beyond me.

Oh not to forget the 4.5% unemployment rate and a GDP per capita that is top 4 in the world in real term and top 20 in nominal term.

Who cares?

A person who thinks this island is a good place to be because of some macro economic statistics other nations in the G-7 possess is someone who is in dire need of an intervention.

You dont seem to live in reality. That by its very definition is insanity. I am sure you can find someone to talk to about how you have suddenly placed your very happiness on Singapore's economic performance. I think you might actually be a sociopath - and for the sake of others in your domicile you might want to get some professional help.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is reality. Singapore is a successful prosperous safe ultra modern country.

Sure the G7 can hang with Singapore but how many countries in the world are G7 level? Singapore is more successful than 90% of countries out there today. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

Another fact is you are a prick. You didn't have to admit it but you did anyway. Just look at your name. A mentally ill, borderline schizophrenic prick who rants on and on in every post about how much he dislikes Singapore and how Singapore sucks.

I can't even imagine how much anger and how miserable you must be to put down your own country this way, every single day. And like all pyschos around, your arguments don't even make the slightest sense.

Stupid dingbat.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You just repeated my points. The weakest link in the chain and the point of least resistance within the global immigration entry points. Now you know why we are so attractive. As you know a Singapore PR is easily obtainable. You even need a job to stay here for 6 mths. They actually give you a 6 mths visa to look for job.

The net migration stats have nothing to do with ease of getting citizenship. It just calculates the number of people who wants to get in vs those who want to get out. Currently, 260% more people want to get into Singapore compared to those that want to leave it, making it the number 1 migration target in the world.

It takes at least 2 years to get Singapore citizenship after you get permanent residence. It normally takes years for a S/EP pass holder to get PR. So the average S/EP pass holder needs at least 4-5 years to get citizenship. ( http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=132&secid=130#eligibility )

Even if you marry a Singaporean, you normally get a LTVSP for 2 years. After 2 years, you get PR. After 2 years of PR, you are eligible to apply for citizenship via registration. So the marriage route takes 6 years.

In Jamaica, St Lucia, Barbardos, it is instant citizenship for spouses for citizens. In S.Korea, it is 2 years to citizenship for spouses. In America and Britain, it is 5 years.

Contrary to what you assert, you can get Thai citizenship after 5 years though Philippino citizenship takes longer, like 10-20 years.

Hope that helps.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

You just repeated my points. The weakest link in the chain and the point of least resistance within the global immigration entry points. Now you know why we are so attractive. As you know a Singapore PR is easily obtainable. You even need a job to stay here for 6 mths. They actually give you a 6 mths visa to look for job.

Do you speak English? I have no idea what the hell you just typed there.

Very few people get PR within 6 months of being on S pass/EP. I know of bankers with master degrees earning 5k plus a month who had their PR applications rejected even after being in Singapore for over 3 years.

Canada gives you a PR even before you land in their country. So does New Zealand. :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said.
Who cares?

A person who thinks this island is a good place to be because of some macro economic statistics other nations in the G-7 possess is someone who is in dire need of an intervention.

You dont seem to live in reality. That by its very definition is insanity. I am sure you can find someone to talk to about how you have suddenly placed your very happiness on Singapore's economic performance. I think you might actually be a sociopath - and for the sake of others in your domicile you might want to get some professional help.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since I have some time today to play with you. Lets see.

Canada gives you a PR straight if you can score 67 points on their points calculator. You just get 67 points, make your application, land in the Great White North, show them your immigration letter and wait a few weeks for your PR card to be sent to you.

New Zealand does the same thing. Score 140 points on their points table, make an application (called an "Expression Of Interest"), and get your residence permit (New Zealand's term for PR) when you touch down in New Zealand.

Oh yes, Australia as well. They approve your PR without you even having to visit Australia. Look into the 175 or 176 visa. I am sure the gang here like "Axe" and "Fishbuff" can tell you something about this.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about this. Maybe an admittance of your ignorance and stupidity is in order dingbat?

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, Singapore is the best place in the world.

peoplel ike you should just continue to stay in Singapore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Somehow I like this guy despite his ignorance. He actually takes the trouble to do research, flag data and statistics. Never mind if it does not support what he claims but it shows that even an Ah Beng can look good in a pair of Gucci sunglasses.

My guess is that he is going to lay out the facts about Singapore garnering the most patents under Philip Yeo's regime despite that none are marketable and serves little purpose.

Reminds me of the big write-up about achieving super-conductivity in the lab some years ago but the small issue of not being able to repeat the result.

yes, Singapore is the best place in the world.

peoplel ike you should just continue to stay in Singapore.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is the moment we have all been waiting for.

Will Scroobal be a man and admit his mistakes after having his foot shoved his in mouth?

Will Scroobal man up? Will his gonads produce enough testosterone for him to man up and say "I am sorry. I was ignorant and I talk out of my ass all the time"? Does he pass urine standing up or sitting down on the toilet seat?

Or will the oestrogen from his man boobs overpower the trickle of testosterone that flows from his marbles?

The world awaits.

Last edited:

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since I have some time today to play with you. Lets see.

Canada gives you a PR straight if you can score 67 points on their points calculator. You just get 67 points, make your application, land in the Great White North, show them your immigration letter and wait a few weeks for your PR card to be sent to you.

New Zealand does the same thing. Score 140 points on their points table, make an application (called an "Expression Of Interest"), and get your residence permit (New Zealand's term for PR) when you touch down in New Zealand.

Oh yes, Australia as well. They approve your PR without you even having to visit Australia. Look into the 175 or 176 visa. I am sure the gang here like "Axe" and "Fishbuff" can tell you something about this.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about this. Maybe an admittance of your ignorance and stupidity is in order dingbat?

U are v igorant, or should I say 'naive'?

To get into all western countries, you would need to accumulate enough point test first. This is particularly so for those apply under the skilled immigration visa (not those through family connection or de facto relationship). The process just to prepare the documents and letters would take anything from 1 -3 months or even more. Most would hire a immigration lawyer because its a rather complicated forms to fill for a aveyorage joe or someone who is too busy to do it by himself.

Even by meeting the minimum cut-points have no guaranteed for success to be granted a PR. For example, if one failed the criminal assessment or health assessment test, or scored under the minimum cut-off point. The whole application and approval process could take a year or more, especially so for Canada, on average may take 2-3 years to get approval. Once you secured the PR, you have time to plan ahead how soon you would like to migrate before landing the new country permanently.

This immigration process works well for offshore applicants and is what most advanced countries would do. Singapore is so desperate for immigrants that they would just get a PR so long a person has a degree and have arms and legs. The process is to get PR is so much simpler and faster then the western nations.

Also, you failed to mention a lot of those immigrants to Singapore are using this as a gateway(Sg passports) to apply for greenter pasters to the west especially those from China or India. That lead us to the conclusion. Once you include this in the statistics, you would see how miserably Singapore would rate compare to the rest of the developed nations. Sauda Arabia topped 2nd in the list??? How reliable is this? haha..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The term ignorant or naive is too mild and reflects passiveness and readilly assuming things at face value with good intentions.

For this chap the appropriate term would be "too clever by half" or "thinking over his station". Essentially overshooting his IQ.

He actually garnered all the facts and came out with the opposite and wrong conclusion. He is actually the first chap that put across such an argument using Canada and New Zealand. He must have taken the govt mantra of 90s of "thinking out of the box" literally.

As an analogy, if you ask this guy what the purpose of the gearstick is, his answer after observing drivers, will be that it is to rest the left hand while steering with his right hand based on his observation.

Note his nic - reaching for the sky I suppose.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, don't fight with trolls lah, not worth the effort. PRC, Ah neh, all want to "migrate" to Singapore. Same with Singaporean want to come over here. No harm done. Singapore is best suited for these Ah neh, PRCs, while Aust/UK/US is suited for other people. Its not a bad thing moving on. :wink:

The term ignorant or naive is too mild and reflects passiveness and readilly assuming things at face value with good intentions.

For this chap the appropriate term would be "too clever by half" or "thinking over his station". Essentially overshooting his IQ.

He actually garnered all the facts and came out with the opposite and wrong conclusion. He is actually the first chap that put across such an argument using Canada and New Zealand. He must have taken the govt mantra of 90s of "thinking out of the box" literally.

As an analogy, if you ask this guy what the purpose of the gearstick is, his answer after observing drivers, will be that it is to rest the left hand while steering with his right hand based on his observation.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

To get into all western countries, you would need to accumulate enough point test first. This is particularly so for those apply under the skilled immigration visa (not those through family connection or de facto relationship). The process just to prepare the documents and letters would take anything from 1 -3 months or even more. Most would hire a immigration lawyer because its a rather complicated forms to fill for a aveyorage joe or someone who is too busy to do it by himself.

Even by meeting the minimum cut-points have no guaranteed for success to be granted a PR. For example, if one failed the criminal assessment or health assessment test, or scored under the minimum cut-off point. The whole application and approval process could take a year or more, especially so for Canada, on average may take 2-3 years to get approval. Once you secured the PR, you have time to plan ahead how soon you would like to migrate before landing the new country permanently.

This immigration process works well for offshore applicants and is what most advanced countries would do. Singapore is so desperate for immigrants that they would just get a PR so long a person has a degree and have arms and legs. The process is to get PR is so much simpler and faster then the western nations.

Also, you failed to mention a lot of those immigrants to Singapore are using this as a gateway(Sg passports) to apply for greenter pasters to the west especially those from China or India. That lead us to the conclusion. Once you include this in the statistics, you would see how miserably Singapore would rate compare to the rest of the developed nations. Sauda Arabia topped 2nd in the list??? How reliable is this? haha..

For all the grandfather stories in your typical attempt to "save face", you missed the crux of the issue. :rolleyes:

You can get PR in Canada, Australia, NZ even without visiting the country. This is contrary to what Scroobal claims.

You and someone else keep spewing more "saving face" bullshit. You need to grow thicker skin. Or alternatively, just grow up. Ignorant and naive? Just look in the damn mirror and you will see a typical ignorant naive retard staring back at you.

Rule number 1: I am never wrong.
Rule number 2: If I am wrong I will never acknowledge I am wrong because I want to "save face"

Have you ever thought of saving some used toilet paper as well? You stupid piece of trash.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone is obviously in "saving face" mode. Ironic how what you type describe you to a t. You are trying too hard. :rolleyes: