• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Signs that you are getting OLD (SAF version)

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never really been to one full ICT yet. but heard even got western food? fish and chips type? are these "luxury" food only for reservists or are they for all SAF personnel including recruits?

nowaday got western food in cookhouse, but only for the first and last meal of the ICT. In a way, the last meal was intend to make the Reservists happy so that they grade the cookhouse food favourably during the survey.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are not old enough, for sure. For lauchiuo, there is no such thing as ATEC. All gunnery instructors in SOA were Indians, because they can't drive for shit. Many instructors, frontline officers, up to MAjor rank were Indians. There was a good sense of cameraderie and belonging between chinese and Indians. In ROC, Indians and Chinese officers and NCOs, and men always chiong together because the indians needed translators, and we were too happy to oblige. I have attended togo sessions in 46 SAR officers mess where all races except Malays were present. Including Major Sheares, CO of SOA, a Eurasian, Cpt Sorby (Indian) and of course Maj. Lee Hsien Yang (Chinese). Indian cookhouse has the best food, because they cook it in smaller batches. Armour is a very close knit unit. We have really relied on each other regardless of race and religion. I am disgusted to see that some one has fucked it up by your time.

u must be around the time when Lt-Col Lee was the CO of 46SAR. Heard from old birds that 46SAR was BRC but was converted to 46SAR so that Lee can be a battlion commander, his stint was less than a year and the primary aim seems to be for the convoy commander for the NDP. Due to 46SAR previously life as a BRC, the battlion was trained as the eyes of the whichever Brigade it belong to, in other word, canon fodder. First to go, not expected to come back. During NSF days, many trainings always end with fighting to the last man.:confused:

As for Indians, i dunno about 40 & 41 SAR, but there very little indians in the NS for 42 & 46 SAR during my NSF days in the late 90s. Most indian i seen belong to HQ company either as B vehicles drivers or CQ and a couple as arms techs. As for brigade HQ, never been there as a lowly AI trooper.

And now as a reservist, Trainers who are regular are also mostly chinese. In fact, only see 3 indians WO in my 9 ICT cycles. As the ATC had shift to the new barracks nearer to the main gate, life general are better during reservist. The best rank are corporal and below, no more ordering from higher ranks, even the regulars plus NSF trainers had to talk nicely to us.:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were the days.

I remember the vegetables sprinkled with sand in Tekong Camp III as well as chicken pox platoons which had to bring your metal trays up to your bunks after meals instead of washing and stashing them in the metal racks in the cookhouse.

Taking the RPL home from Tekong was the best feeling in the world when you were 18/19 and booking out. Taking the RPL to Tekong was the saddest feeling in the world....

how about marching along the dirt road from Tekong Camp III to the swimming pool at Camp I with the safety rover behind?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
HI keling lover, Go serve more kelings. Comeon i bet ur more than willing to let them fuck ur azz and fuck ur sister or wife etc.

Since ur so willing to serve them. Remember u wrote that urself.

Hey Ganga piece of shit. Stop being a rasta wannabe. Sucking Jamaican cock is different from being a true rasta, U better take the pic down. U share your rasta boyfriend with your mother and sister? Play nice, share share okay? Don't forget your mother's wrinkled cheeby can drive an MRT train thru, so ask him to go for the arsehole, ok? Otherwise, cannot feel anything. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
u must be around the time when Lt-Col Lee was the CO of 46SAR. Heard from old birds that 46SAR was BRC but was converted to 46SAR so that Lee can be a battlion commander, his stint was less than a year and the primary aim seems to be for the convoy commander for the NDP. Due to 46SAR previously life as a BRC, the battlion was trained as the eyes of the whichever Brigade it belong to, in other word, canon fodder. First to go, not expected to come back. During NSF days, many trainings always end with fighting to the last man.:confused:

[COLOR="_______"]Actually, Hsien Yang is a nice guy, until he married that bitch wife of his. But the problem was that no one there dare to tekan him, and push him hard, and always treated him with kids gloves. As a result, his training was not really up to the same standard as the rest of us. I got so many storis of his SOA days, its still bring a smile to my face when I think about it. But he knows that, he was already being groomed for MINDEF position, and a political career like Gay Loong. He really resisted, he did not want to give up his CO position. But he was at 46 for I think just over a year. 46 was not created for him. 46 was created to try a new armour battle formation. I think it was needed. The structure of pure tank units and mostly AI units was not optimal. [/COLOR]

As for Indians, i dunno about 40 & 41 SAR, but there very little indians in the NS for 42 & 46 SAR during my NSF days in the late 90s. Most indian i seen belong to HQ company either as B vehicles drivers or CQ and a couple as arms techs. As for brigade HQ, never been there as a lowly AI trooper.

[COLOR="_______"]Typical of SAF to screw it up. If you ever seen the glass case of the original camels, and ask about their composition, you will find out there were Eurasians, Chinese, and Indians in that original batch. In fact, in my opinion, Malays should have been allowed into armour. They are good drivers and like to be around vehicles. They would have made good tank drivers. [/COLOR]

And now as a reservist, Trainers who are regular are also mostly chinese. In fact, only see 3 indians WO in my 9 ICT cycles. As the ATC had shift to the new barracks nearer to the main gate, life general are better during reservist. The best rank are corporal and below, no more ordering from higher ranks, even the regulars plus NSF trainers had to talk nicely to us.:biggrin:

Certainly seems to be much easier now.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shaddup keling loser, paying for pros.
Real men in armor? More like a fag. Sure u know tons about pros.
Btw taiwan gals dun really like keling, 1 bro in sammyboy had to get his keling fren to hide while he pretended to bed the gal then his keling fren came out from the dark and the gal tot it was him instead of the keling fren. :biggrin:

how his keling fren hide the smell ???

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
signs getting fucking old:

last time sbo got no velcro, just loop and peg

barbed wire is barbed wire, very easy to handle not like the freaking concertina wire damn vicious

same bar of hard dark yellow soap, can wash body, wash uniform, wash shoes, can wrap in towel for blanket party

sign 1206 with 5 carbon paper, 1211 indent 3 carbon paper

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Ganga piece of shit. Stop being a rasta wannabe. Sucking Jamaican cock is different from being a true rasta, U better take the pic down. U share your rasta boyfriend with your mother and sister? Play nice, share share okay? Don't forget your mother's wrinkled cheeby can drive an MRT train thru, so ask him to go for the arsehole, ok? Otherwise, cannot feel anything. LOL

HI keling cock sucker i bet ur more than willing to let the kelings fuck ur mum, ur wife, ur gf etc etc since u are so more than happy to help them.

Btw why reply at all? Go lick ur keling master's ass. :biggrin::biggrin: