• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Signs that you are getting OLD (SAF version)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah u were glad to let the kelings fuck chinese gals while being treated like crap if the opposite were to occur.

We are real men in Armour, not faggots wannabe rasta crap like u. We fuck any women anywhere. What do I care about Taiwanese girls? The girls don't give a fuck, why should u? Money is money to them whether it comes from angmo, chinese, indians, malays. etc.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
my time.

Sergeant got 3SG, 2SG, 1SG
Nee Soon Camp got 7BTS, 3BTS
metal tray must wash
cookhouse manned by hokkien peng cooks
morning must do area cleaning
black PT shoes, green t-shirts, camouflage shorts
M16S1
go range walk from Nee Soon camp to Seletar range (upp thomson rd.)
(only test day, go there take 3 tonner. come back its on foot)
(other coys take aircon bus)
change parade exists
CB, FU - vulgarities exist (although no KNN, they cannot scold your mother)
Boots are those so-called better than Reebok.
memorable cook house food
- chee cheong fun- super hot on the surface, ice cold on the inside, mixed with light soy sauce.
- colored ice water was heaven.
white horses exists
guard duty exists

Last edited:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only ice cream. Jelly also have.
In my reservist, I have eaten hor fun, satay, spaghetti among other things.
One NSF assigned to babysit us still complained the food is lousy. If only he knew what genuine army food taste like

never really been to one full ICT yet. but heard even got western food? fish and chips type? are these "luxury" food only for reservists or are they for all SAF personnel including recruits?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are real men in Armour, not faggots wannabe rasta crap like u. We fuck any women anywhere. What do I care about Taiwanese girls? The girls don't give a fuck, why should u? Money is money to them whether it comes from angmo, chinese, indians, malays. etc.

Shaddup keling loser, paying for pros.

Real men in armor? More like a fag. Sure u know tons about pros.

Btw taiwan gals dun really like keling, 1 bro in sammyboy had to get his keling fren to hide while he pretended to bed the gal then his keling fren came out from the dark and the gal tot it was him instead of the keling fren. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw taiwan gals dun really like keling, 1 bro in sammyboy had to get his keling fren to hide while he pretended to bed the gal then his keling fren came out from the dark and the gal tot it was him instead of the keling fren. :biggrin:

Hahaha..joker lah u. :smile:

But I must admit. Black Mambas are known to attack its "preys" in broad daylight. What more in darkness!! :eek:

tinyplanet

Alfrescian
Loyal
never really been to one full ICT yet. but heard even got western food? fish and chips type? are these "luxury" food only for reservists or are they for all SAF personnel including recruits?

Yes ... western food ... some more they allow you to choose whether your want chicken cutlet meal or baked rice to choose from ... these meal comes with potato wedges, baby carrot, mushroom soup fill with dessert like bobo chacha or ice cream to choose from ... that was years ago at Armour Training Centre ...

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shaddup keling loser, paying for pros.

Real men in armor? More like a fag. Sure u know tons about pros.

HAHA, but she cannot detect the COCONUT SMELL??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHA, but she cannot detect the COCONUT SMELL??

that was the 1st part. firstly he turned off the lights until super dark so nothing could be seen, then he told the pros to wait in bed then his keling fren came out from hiding and went into bed with her. Since he's super black and it's dark, he's invisible :biggrin:

Of course the pros found out about it. The keling got chased out and he got a good scolding. :biggrin:

It's okay for them to be racist since hey it's their own body man.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know you are getting old, if during your NS days:

• You were trained to use M16 and have no idea what SAR21 is.

[*]You used a metal tray for meals, and you had to wash them after use.

[*]You were "served" by army regulars (who will show you a fcuk face and scold you for not holding your tray properly) during mealtimes in cookhouse.

[*]Your sergeant was simply know as "Sergeant", and has only 3-stripes.

[*]You did not hear of any NSman "dying suddenly".

[*]You were known as the "second-generation thinking soldiers".

[*]You had to do "area cleaning" every morning.

[*]You were ferried from one place to another in 3-tonners, not air-con buses.

[*]You had to Q to use the public phone whenever you have to make a call.

[*]Your combat rations consisted of "dog biscuits" + canned sardines + canned pork cubes.

[*]You wear dog-tags because you were told to do so and had no choice; not because it was "fashionable".

[*]You were issued those cheapo china-made black PT shoes (and yet you were able to pass IPPT using them).

:biggrin:

Nodding away while polishing boots by the candle-light after lights out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

How do you know that? Dun quote from someone else's experience. Quote from your own, unless u are some homo fag that suck jamaican cock, and dun know what a Taiwanese girl will do or not do. I think you swallow too much black sperm, its gone to your what little brain u have.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you know that? Dun quote from someone else's experience. Quote from your own, unless u are some homo fag that suck jamaican cock, and dun know what a Taiwanese girl will do or not do. I think you swallow too much black sperm, its gone to your what little brain u have.

I know taiwanese gals too moron. :biggrin:

Talk about cock sucking? I guess u must be a closet homo and using cliche terms like semen going to brain??? Man shows how small of a brain u have. :biggrin:

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those were the days.

I remember the vegetables sprinkled with sand in Tekong Camp III as well as chicken pox platoons which had to bring your metal trays up to your bunks after meals instead of washing and stashing them in the metal racks in the cookhouse.

Taking the RPL home from Tekong was the best feeling in the world when you were 18/19 and booking out. Taking the RPL to Tekong was the saddest feeling in the world....

Still recall my feet hurting from the unseasoned boots during BMT back in late 90s compared to Gortex they have in eMart.

The food really took off since reservist days since they now outsource to SFI or NTUC Foodfare. NSFs should taste dog tack because I once fed them to a dog during field training and it really loved it!

MR oredi, no more time for this NS sh**.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I know taiwanese gals too moron.

That's right, u only know taiwanese girls. I don't know any taiwanese girls. I just fuck them. But u only know them because you faggots "know" girls, real men fuck 'em. Stick to your jamaican boyfriend, and be a good little male slut.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know taiwanese gals too moron.

That's right, u only know taiwanese girls. I don't know any taiwanese girls. I just fuck them. But u only know them because you faggots "know" girls, real men fuck 'em. Stick to your jamaican boyfriend, and be a good little male slut.

Earlier told me to quote from my own experience so i told u then u change the subject again? Typical snake behaviour

LOl what a twisty turny loser u are. I know u get fucked by men so just shut up ur mouth is only useful for 1 thing. :biggrin:

I know u can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hey rasta shithead,
Your nigger jamaican boyfriend is waiting for u in bed now, stop surfing sammyboy u faggot. Don't forget to swallow every drop of cum. Your arsehole must be super sized now after getting raped by these nugger rastas. Can u sit down after a session or not? Do u invite your mother and sister to one of your fuck sessions with your black boyfriend? U know what they say. "Once u go black, u don't go back" U are prime example of that

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey rasta shithead,
Your nigger jamaican boyfriend is waiting for u in bed now, stop surfing sammyboy u faggot. Don't forget to swallow every drop of cum. Your arsehole must be super sized now after getting raped by these nugger rastas. Can u sit down after a session or not? Do u invite your mother and sister to one of your fuck sessions with your black boyfriend? U know what they say. "Once u go black, u don't go back" U are prime example of that

HI keling lover, Go serve more kelings. Comeon i bet ur more than willing to let them fuck ur azz and fuck ur sister or wife etc.

Since ur so willing to serve them. Remember u wrote that urself.