• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sia Suay claimed to be a scientist spent sleepless nights solving Singapore problems.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real issue here is that both his public and pubic comments betray someone who is not
streetmart, let alone understand the man in the street. He may have a string of qualifications
to hand across my kitchen but his almost infantile comments are real cause for worry for
those PAP MPs who are expected to ride on his coattails in the erections.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think KC will be "posted" out of Tanjong Pargar GRC.

just in case Yang and team is fielded there .

what u think ? :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me think KC will be "posted" out of Tanjong Pargar GRC.

just in case Yang and team is fielded there .

what u think ? :biggrin:

the guy will be a loser anywhere. if he can find team mates, that is.

As for Yang, I think he is better suited to go into the presidential fray.
The rules make it impossible for anyone outside of establishment to
participate, especially on the "funds managed" criterion. It might end
us an Oxlet Family-Feud Season Two :geek:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
In recent years, when I think about our scholars, I begin to suspect that the PSC commission and SAF scholarship commission are bribed.