• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just for sharing, I visited the showroom and site over the weekend and works were progressing albeit at a slow'ish pace. Apparently they have completed the piling works and will start infrastructure soon (according to the sales lady there) and to my untrained/non-civil engineering eye it looks to be true as there were no "piling cranes/hammers?" to be seen.

Also interestingly, they are holding off the final plans of the Altus as there are too much competitors in the same area currently.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
A picture of the site for Tower B and Tower C as of Oct 13, 2013 (Sunday)
set

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 4pm session were packed with people listening to Aiyat's talk. Most of foreign eligible units are sold. Only bumi units left. Price has gone up compare to blocks b and c. A typical 602sqft on 3x floor is price at about RM15xx psf but with better finishes like marble.
Anyone has went to the sky 88 launch in Ritz-Carlton today? How is the response?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the key points in his presentation? useful?

Thanks.

The 4pm session were packed with people listening to Aiyat's talk. Most of foreign eligible units are sold. Only bumi units left. Price has gone up compare to blocks b and c. A typical 602sqft on 3x floor is price at about RM15xx psf but with better finishes like marble.

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aft disc, shod be 1.3k.. Gd news for twr b.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM15xx is after discount. [UOTE=Newbie11;1703800]Aft disc, shod be 1.3k.. Gd news for twr b.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks DCputeri.
The 3x floor is at 30-34 level or 35-39 level?
The response is consider good with this kind of pricing.
Other than the marble, do you know anything else they give with better quality, e.g: fitting & furniture?

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sold out a not? Like the previous 2 towers sold out in days of pre-launch.
Must be not la, since no news on the internet.

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last tower

The Altus

I went to Ritzcarlton for Seminar only

End up place booking for highest level 33rd level 1+1 at RM1mil .

I am happy to own a highest MickeyMouse Unit in the last blk