• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
1650psf before or after discount?

33rd floor - highest floor for 2 bedder ( they call 1+1) & for studio , Only big units 3 /4 bedder from 33A to 51st flr

2 bedder ( they call 1+1) & for studio are stk 1,2,7,8 ,
4 unit per floor from 10 th flr to 33 flr , total 48 unit studio & 48 units 2 bedder ( there are 3 bedder/4 bedder from 10 to 33 flr as well )

1650psf is AFTER rebate of 8 % ( 1st 10% purchaser down only 2% )

quoted a studio 505sf at 18 flr at 725k , 1435 psf

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: south facing

I think even north view no guarantee of unblocked view considering the developments taking place in jalan dato abdullah tahir. I won't be surprised to see more serviced apartments n offices across the road from where sky88 is. No more car washers in time to come. Exciting.:smile:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think its silly for Singaporeans to buy Mickey Mouse units in JB when they can easily do it in SG.

2 Bedders are reasonable. 1 room for the wife and yourself. the other room for the kids. a sofa bed in the living for the maid.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think its silly for Singaporeans to buy Mickey Mouse units in JB when they can easily do it in SG.

2 Bedders are reasonable. 1 room for the wife and yourself. the other room for the kids. a sofa bed in the living for the maid.

i couldn't agree more. :biggrin:

bigcroc

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think 1 bedder is a good size for retired people. what for pay extra for something you do not need ?
Living on very high floor with an unblock view is priceless :smile:

bigcroc

Alfrescian
Loyal

some shoebox units in SG can easily cost more than S$700K.
with this money, some Malaysians would think likewise, why are you so silly to buy a 2rm apartments :smile:
Every people have different needs and lifestyle.

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM

RM700k studio - 505sf
at 18 Floor

Any pointers that is this tenantable in challenging market when TOP 2018 ?

RM2300 permonth collected - I am contented oredi at this entry price ......

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 460

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
snapshot of studio at sales gallery

photo of kitchen / toilet for 505sf Studio , spanning fr Level 10 to 33 .

total 48 unit out of 250 units

Attachments

• photo88888888888888888.JPG
    photo88888888888888888.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 234
  • photofffffffffffff.JPG
    photofffffffffffff.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 244

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My unit has a balcony and it is on the 39 floor.

It is good for smoker and foreigner whom love some fresh air. I usually choose a unit with balcony; it is only personal preference.

Price now is very expensive; at this price level I will never buy Sky 88 as I have more option like The Suasana; Astaka; Pinnacle.

Hi Prof, have follow up some of ur post, so we may earn a little bit more than others, as we r the only few floors which have balcony! what is ur opinion?