• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Sky 88 community

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Prof,

Any idea what is the mkt value of tower B unit per sq ft given dat tower A will be launched at much higher price?

QUOTE=shctaw;1535804]Given Sky 88 a few years.

Everyone will be making money.

Those whom came in around 2016 will need to worry.[/QUOTE]

Hi Prof. Any idea what's the value of tower B per sq ft given dat tower A will be launched at a much higher price*

Hi Prof,

Any idea what's the mkt value of tower B per sf not that they are launching tower A at a much higher price?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right to say everyone will make money. But money is only made when it is in one's pocket. This is what most investor's fear.
Hi Prof,

Any idea what is the mkt value of tower B unit per sq ft given dat tower A will be launched at much higher price?

QUOTE=shctaw;1535804]Given Sky 88 a few years.

Everyone will be making money.

Those whom came in around 2016 will need to worry.

Hi Prof. Any idea what's the value of tower B per sq ft given dat tower A will be launched at a much higher price*

Hi Prof,

Any idea what's the mkt value of tower B per sf not that they are launching tower A at a much higher price?[/QUOTE]

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro DCputeri is correct.

If you count paper profit as money in the pocket, it is same as counting the chicks before the eggs hatched.

That is why I prefer to take profit of my old condos and buy new one.

Just like magic, I can sell 1 in Singapore and buy 3 in JBCC without taking loan.

MAGIC!

Last edited:

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

i was in the SP Setia showroom over the National Day/Hari Raya weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've heard from a friend that some setia "insiders" have sold their booked unit in Sky88 for 6 figure profits. Dunno how true is this, it seems they are using some binding agreement upon TOP. Is this possible?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those whom bought earlier below $800 psf sure think it is worth it.

I surely think it is worth it; I paid $792 psf for a 39th floor unit.

it was a sky price 2 yrs back. now? tao kie sibei humble.. tiger on u.:biggrin: