• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secret East Coast condo chicken den busted because of poor customer service!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as due diligence was exercised, should be ok.

even then. how would you as the owner feel if your flat was raided, even with due diligence. very few people know and do the difference between right and wrong. now people and kids are taught everything is ok as long as you dont get caught. what a world. money makes all the difference to our actions... for some of us at least

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even then. how would you as the owner feel if your flat was raided, even with due diligence. very few people know and do the difference between right and wrong. now people and kids are taught everything is ok as long as you dont get caught. what a world. money makes all the difference to our actions... for some of us at least

Find out the actual rental if possible. This will indicate whether owner was aware. If market rate, less likely. If rented at a good rate, more likely for owner to be aware.

In the past, units that housed beh kees paid more than market rate to entice owner to rent out. Stupidly, their contract reflected actual amount. When lesson learnt, they reflected lower rate in contract.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nearer to Jln Tua Kong :p:p:p

yes, it's nearer jajan tua kee, ooops... tua kong. the veranda-style walkway is unique to the row. there's one small family-owned eatery on the row. forgot the name. well, will be back soon. that's my recreational and exercise area from 6am to 7am. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes.. Good makan and chill out places nearby.. Used to have a drink at the 24 hr kopitiam besides the Shell kiosk and Beo the Pinays bar gals walking back home.. Soup kambing at the Mama coffeshop opposite the Siglap Ctr also taste good..

it's a cafe paradise. royals cafe, starbucks, killiney kopitiam, cafe cartel, coffee club all nearby.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good incognito cover:p Vanilla flavour, soft and creamy as with the live specimen across the block?

made from natural, organic, dollar-fed... ooops i mean grass-fed cows. or was that chicken? it's a zoo, i mean farm, out there.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you live in SF Bay area? East Coast Park and SF Bay area very big difference leh :o

i'm a virtual person. lives anywhere, anytime, anyhow. :p i share a hdb flat in toa payoh with sam and tonychat. it's a tiresome threesome i know, but sam goes cycling all day and tony spams the web all night. i commute back and forth between the bay area and east coast park daily, and it's on a state of the art spaceship loaned to me by gms. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>In the past, units that housed beh kees paid more than market rate to entice owner to rent out. Stupidly, their contract reflected actual amount. When lesson learnt, they reflected lower rate in contract<<

Yes, many of these and also chicken condos were in the river valley/leonie area :cool:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>In the past, units that housed beh kees paid more than market rate to entice owner to rent out. Stupidly, their contract reflected actual amount. When lesson learnt, they reflected lower rate in contract<<

Yes, many of these and also chicken condos were in the river valley/leonie area :cool:

From experience, many are now located in the East. River Valley I have been there. Big, big carpark. Not Leonie.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good news.

I hope the authorities will prosecute to the fullest extent to send a strong message.

Fox spirits, family destroyers, husband stealers, SHAME ON YOU!@!!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From experience, many are now located in the East. River Valley I have been there. Big, big carpark. Not Leonie.

The thai and taiwanese chickens were in the leonie hill apts as I remember the incident where 2 cops kena chop in hotel Morninton and that time they use veedub beetle cars. Must be about 25 years ago. Still cheonged that area as the other case was when the towkay of the chicken rice shop kena tembak. All these were in the vicinity of the brothel when it was located in kim seng, you should know as you would have been a poodle then...