• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secret East Coast condo chicken den busted because of poor customer service!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless the owner, is the 'chicken head', that is a different matter...his tenants are 'chicken's how would the owner know??

They insist you are supposed to know..

Anyway, until you are cleared by the court, the property is sealed as evidence.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They insist you are supposed to know..

Anyway, until you are cleared by the court, the property is sealed as evidence.

So, when we rent out the apartment to tenant(s), the checklist must be like this, are you a?

(1) Terrorist
(2) Religious Fanatic
(3) Political Rebel
(4) Former Dictators
(5) Whore
.... what else??

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my shoebox also got. i dare say its a pimp living off the wages of these women, as it started with a PRC woman, now there is a korean woman on the 2nd floor. string of daily male visitors

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my shoebox also got. i dare say its a pimp living off the wages of these women, as it started with a PRC woman, now there is a korean woman on the 2nd floor. string of daily male visitors

They came for "religious study"...you see male, you think of_____!? you see mustache you call me______?? huh?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Har? You're sharing a shoebox with a pimp and his stable? :eek: :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6) Illegal immigrant
7) Gambling den operator

Basically you must prove that you are unaware of and not profiteering from illicit activities going on in your property. The investigation might take months....

I forgot
(8) Tai E Long
(9) Football/horse racing/...operator

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha, ice cream and udders, cream pies and cherries ...................................... :biggrin:

That 24 hr kopitiam infront of this mentioned condo is a good place to Beo Pinay bar girls comin back to their apartments after work.. Serious.. I used to sit at that kopitiam from 3 to 4 am just to survey these flirty short skirt Pinays cunts..

LoL, both yours take the cake. Near fell off my chair:p:biggrin:

Kinana's missing for a few days already from this Forum.. I'm beginning to miss my favourite punching bag..

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its the building beside Jln Tua Kong, next to Soy Ee Tua coffeeshop.
The report say it is guarded. Don't remember seeing any guard.