• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal, stop your filthy habit

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Made worst by the resident forum pest who spreads his petty personal vendetta in any thread that takes his fancy:rolleyes:

harlo? its not personal vendetta. its a truly outrageous lie fabricated by scroobal. if he could fabricate such lie, what credibility he has then??? the main issue is not language here. the issue here is scroobal fabrication, turning and twisting, his outrageous lie.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily true on all occasions Red Devil. :wink: At times when the argument reaches an impasse or say circular logic, then what is the point of continuing with more arguments? Best to leave it to the forumers to draw their own conclusions on such occasions.
let uncle teach you the art of persuasiveness,

Rule No.1 : Never say i will let the forummers decide, it translates to "I surrender, someone pls help me"

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily true on all occasions Red Devil. :wink: At times when the argument reaches an impasse or say circular logic, then what is the point of continuing with more arguments? Best to leave it to the forumers to draw their own conclusions on such occasions.

please show me any circular logic in my arguments.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello not you lah:rolleyes: You are not as irritating as the resident forum pest whio crashes any thread that takes his fancy to spread his petty personal vendetta and invariably attracts the motley gang of nicks who strike back at him totally spoiling the thread for everyone else.

But then again when it comes to the mandarin language it appears that you take things too seriously and lack objectivity.

harlo? its not personal vendetta. its a truly outrageous lie fabricated by scroobal. .

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello not you lah:rolleyes: You are not as irritating as the resident forum pest whio crashes any thread that takes his fancy to spread his petty personal vendetta and invariably attracts the motley gang of nicks who strike back at him totally spoiling the thread for everyone else.

But then again when it comes to the mandarin language it appears that you take things too seriously and lack objectivity.

lacking objectivity as in disagree with PAP's overemphasis on english language in their policies, even though its against the rule of proportionality to the fact that 97% here are Asian and 75% are Chinese??

lnchwmn_rules

Alfrescian
Loyal

of course,when did uncle say you should continue and continue even when it reaches an impasse?:eek:

lnchwmn_rules

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your earlier statement was confined to your dialogue with the TS?

errrhhh....pls read my earlier statement :biggrin: and tell me where does it say we should continue and continue even tho there is an impasse.

Rule No.1 : Never say i will let the forummers decide, it translates to "I surrender, someone pls help me"

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good point. It appears that born and bred pink i/c ethnic minorities are encountering the real effects of such a badly implemented policy on a daily basis while conducting their normal activities of living:rolleyes:

But the scums greatly miscalculated on the local chinese receptiveness to these new arrivals...never did they expect them too to reject these pariah prcs.....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the scums greatly miscalculated on the local chinese receptiveness to these new arrivals...never did they expect them too to reject these pariah prcs.....

nobody with common sense will welcome prcs...

KNN, our government is the only 1 without common sense

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course not, how can there be an impasse when one party is saying "i surrender, someone pls help me."? .......like dat oso i must tell you issit?