• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarky husband-stealer Beatrice Chia diss Vernetta's book

watchnut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vernetta Lopez exposes how "B" stole her husband in new book Memoirs Of A DJ.

Asked to comment on the book, Beatrice Chia-Richmond told The New Paper: “Both Mark and I prefer not to comment to preserve the dignity and privacy of our families who have been mortified and incredibly hurt by this. We wish Vernetta every success in her literary pursuit. And look forward to celebrating her Pulitzer when hell freezes over.”

http://smong.net/2012/09/say-my-name-say-my-name-who-is-b-in.html

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like English is not her strong point. she did not respect the privacy of other families and now seeking privacy for her family, a family that she caved out of someone's else.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Refusal to accept that she lost to a better woman. I lose respect for her because of this. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the fuck is vernetta, b and mark richmond? Both B and V have long been out of the limelight and mark will forever be famous for his horrible sports commentary.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i was in primary school, I already had a hard-on for her when watching Under one roof.

vernettalopez.jpg

Last edited:

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
who the fuck is vernetta, b and mark richmond? Both B and V have long been out of the limelight and mark will forever be famous for his horrible sports commentary.

but how come mark richmond is always the one doing sports commentary at major games, from Olympics to SEA games..

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Level of likeability amongst the three -

1. M Richmond - I enjoyed his DJing days at Class 95 and sometimes over-zealous football commentary :smile:
2. V Lopez - She's cute :wink:
3. B Chia-Richmond - What kind of a name is that? :mad:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but how come mark richmond is always the one doing sports commentary at major games, from Olympics to SEA games..
He's the 'best' there is.
Cruxx will tell you sinkies got no talent....
VL was cute when she first came on the scene as a fresh face girl next door.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's the 'best' there is.
Cruxx will tell you sinkies got no talent....
VL was cute when she first came on the scene as a fresh face girl next door.

long time ago, i fell in love with VL. she was the best chumcheng type look. i last time fantasied her almost every nite.now she is still good.but poor thing hor. why kena dumped like this. she is still good ....but somehow uncle no feelings liao....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder that dutch man and that idiot lampar ong fella is getting so much air time.

flyingdutchman.jpg

One Singaporean tuning in to Class 95 morning show today at 9am was shocked when he heard its host ‘The Flying Dutchman’ aka Mark van Cuylenburg giving a lecture to Singaporeans which goes something like this:

“I am entitled to my own opinion which might be different from yours. Singaporeans should stop always complaining about influx of workers. Singaporeans must know that we have a low birthrate. Singapore’s economy is not sustainable by a ageing population unless Singapore’s birthrate goes up! Since Singapore herself cannot ensure a healthy supply of workers, Singaporeans should stop complaining about influx of workers to keep our economy going!”

A recent white paper released by the National Talent and Population Division under the Prime Minister’s Office revealed that Singapore needs to sustain its population growth via immigration:

“We will continue to ensure that we take in immigrants who are of good quality and able to integrate well into our society.”

His comments sparked a furore on fuckwarezone forum with many forummers lampooning him for it:

“He’s full of sh1t.. he sits pretty in his safe room at the mediacock studio.. how the hell would he know about the issues we peasants face? He knows nothing about our world.” – canisayno

“Yes, I do agreed that we need FT and FW. But there is always a limit to all things. Drink water is gd for health, too much will kill u too.” – evq

“that cunt face mark needs to know who to bark and what to bark at. the issue is not so much the influx of foreigners, it is how PAP is making our lives so hard that we do not dare to have children for fear of their future. This is the biggest issue.” – theballstopshere

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She cried very badly, I know because I was there.

She became withdrawn after that and it took her some time to recover. I guess the bitterness is still there.

V lost to better woman. Be a good sport V and don't cry.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She cried very badly, I know because I was there.

She became withdrawn after that and it took her some time to recover. I guess the bitterness is still there.
Maybe not happy with current hubby then see ex hubby enjoying with ex 3rd party.
Few would bother to hold grudges if living a better life than before.
That's why all my exes got no time to hate me because they gone on to better things and busy enjoy life now.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe not happy with current hubby then see ex hubby enjoying with ex 3rd party.
That's why all my exes got no time to hate me because they gone on to better things and busy enjoy life now.

It depends. If your ex-wife gave you HIV, and you have since remarried, will you be holding a grudge?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wayne_vernetta_30.jpg

what do you think?