• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarky husband-stealer Beatrice Chia diss Vernetta's book

watchnut

Alfrescian
Loyal
beatroll1.jpg

B responds to V's book.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
She cried very badly, I know because I was there.

She became withdrawn after that and it took her some time to recover. I guess the bitterness is still there.
She married the wrong man. What do you expect from an immoral man that supports homosexuality?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends. If your ex-wife gave you HIV, and you have since remarried, will you be holding a grudge?

Siao lah if ex gave me HIV how can my life be better even if remarried? Unless I remarried a doctor that actually found the cure for HIV making me rich and famous as patient zero.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hubby is not some old fart, pure breed as opposed to half breed mark and got more moolah....
Ok lah overall I think she upgraded

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over and above all his faults, he is a serial habitual gambler.

On one occasion, he wanted to spoof his dad on gambling. His dad didn't know they were on air and ranted at him for his gambling issues. All the while, Mark was giggling at his daddy's rants.

Only when Brian realised he was on air, the tone abruptly changed. That son of his is sick.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Married women with hyphenated surnames are typically bitches.

They want to retain part of their 'identity' after marriage by retaining their maiden name. It boils down to the feminist knee-jerk reaction of not wanting to be 'owned' by man.

The name 'Beatrice Chia-Richmond' is worse, because the husband's surname is placed behind her maiden name (which is NOT the norm for hyphenated surnames). It tells much of the (hen)pecking order in the Richmond household.

Take note of this at your workplace, in school, among your friends. Look out for married women with hyphenated surnames, and observe their character.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name 'Beatrice Chia-Richmond' is worse, because the husband's surname is placed behind her maiden name (which is NOT the norm for hyphenated surnames). It tells much of the (hen)pecking order in the Richmond household.

Now that you mention it, that is indeed weird. Why the husband surname behind hers? Who holds the whip in bed is clearly a foregone conclusion.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-barrelled_name

Among nobility, in the past especially, if a woman married down from her social status it was common for her and her husband to use a double-barrelled name. This was done both so as not to diminish the social status of the woman and to gain for her husband a higher social status.

If the above is true, 'Beatrinax' Chia considers the marriage as marrying down her social status.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

I remember a thing that the Life! section used to have in 2000/2001 where they posted one-liners from various people. Beatrice Chia revealing her her killer dating technique:

I took off my panties and dropped them in his wine glass.

This, combined with the "I can still smell you on my pillow" quote from the blog indicates a personal kink very closely related to scents/odours. Poor Vernetta's vanilla ways never had a chance!