• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Cheat Mark Richmond exposed

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He does not speak angmo. Not even close. In fact I think he speaks grammatical Singlish which is unusual as Singlish is not supposed to be grammatically correct. He thus sounds unusual.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw Jazreel in action before......I knew Eric's brother and used to hang out at their place.....Eric and Jazreel always fuck in the room but never close the door one....

you of all people should know not to make statements like that without photographic or video evidence.. POST it now!:biggrin: GoldenTongueDRagon is waiting!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad that he's actually a low class half fucked ang moh. What's worse is that somehow he can just BS his way thru things simply because he's ang moh just like how mediacock is promoting him all cos he's an ang moh no matter how incompetent he is.

how about mediacock employs a angmo that speaks fluent Singlish, wouldn't this be more entertaining?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you of all people should know not to make statements like that without photographic or video evidence.. POST it now!:biggrin: GoldenTongueDRagon is waiting!
this was quarter of a century ago......mobile handphones weren't around.....much less the handy camera phones we have now.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the Lopez lovers here....

2d92rzr.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks so Mama-san.....those flabby underarms really a turn-off siah !

Really missed her "Under One Roof" looks.

Time and gravity are woman's worst enemies.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women in their mid-30s and beyond should workout their upper arms. Do some parallel bar dips and pushups.

Otherwise, refrain from wearing dresses that reveal your upper arms.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stand by my info. BR is full-blooded English, abandoned by both parents, brought up in a Malay family.

Once upon a time, I thought he was your typical Katong Eurasian, but he isn't.

Brian Richmond is a Euraisan. When i knew him, he was a student of Pasir Panjang Sec School.