• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Cheat Mark Richmond exposed

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During their 4-year marriage which ended in 2001, ex-wife Vernetta Lopez said the marriage dissolved very shortly after the honeymoon. Her new book described how she became suspicious of his relationship with another woman ("B") and found an illicit love note in his car when Richmond was away filming. When confronted, "blood literally drained from his lips but denied any relationship. Even more incredible, "B" met her and said the love note was taken from a romance novel and meant nothing."

Mark Richmond in a measured tone over the phone said he had no comments to make except to wish his ex-wife well. "I have to respect the privacy of my family, my wife and my 5-year old son." He is married to theatre director Beatrice Chia, 38.

More, in MEMOIRS OF A DJ by Vernetta Lopez.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B is oh obviously that Beatrice. She's not very attractive looking IMO. Both mark and vernetta used to work in 98.7fm. Vernetta should still be a Dj while mark is hosting sporting events.

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR is such a toad, got such a nice wife still want to eat outside, what so nice about B, anyway I never like MR look at his face KNS. As for VL please moce on you are better w/o him.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR is such a toad, got such a nice wife still want to eat outside, what so nice about B, anyway I never like MR look at his face KNS. As for VL please moce on you are better w/o him.

Huh? U got fever? VL is of pinoy heritage

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beatrice Chia must be good in bed.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard from my army friend that when mark booked out of OCS during weekend, venetta will drive to fetch him. he became envy of all his mates there.

but if you look at the story above, he tried to call off the wedding but was somehow pressured into it, whose fault izzit???:biggrin:

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are Javanese but a few have Spanish ancestry due to Spanish pirates.

Nothing to be proud about.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VL used to be look good but after with MR looks dropped.
BC looks like an amazon....different strokes for different folks.
These local DJ likes to play marriage and divorce all same circle somemore.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst sports commentator in singapore! I turn to indo channel with language i don't understand than to listen to his shit on mediacorp during a world cup many years ago!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst sports commentator in singapore! I turn to indo channel with language i don't understand than to listen to his shit on mediacorp during a world cup many years ago!

Some commentaries are for the visually challenged. If you can see the screen, you don't need the commentary.