• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Cheat Mark Richmond exposed

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B is oh obviously that Beatrice. She's not very attractive looking IMO. Both mark and vernetta used to work in 98.7fm. Vernetta should still be a Dj while mark is hosting sporting events.

Beatrice Chia is the 'exotic-looking' Asian broad that Ang Mo desperately yearn for.

It's a genetic thing.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During their 4-year marriage which ended in 2001, ex-wife Vernetta Lopez said the marriage dissolved very shortly after the honeymoon.
QazAR.jpg

"Ha old story revived. Simple fact is that Marky dumped Lopez for a better woman.
Personally i find Lopez's character a TWAT"

Last edited:

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
BC is the daughter of one counterpart in my industry. I visited him in his office a few times before. Before I came to know him, there was one night at the coffeeshop near the middle road Guan Yin Temple, saw BS and MR buying kopi. She can't keep her hands off him (think that was when MR was still married to V Lop). Wah lan BC machiam octopus can literally say like Koala hugging on a tree.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
BC is the daughter of one counterpart in my industry. I visited him in his office a few times before. Before I came to know him, there was one night at the coffeeshop near the middle road Guan Yin Temple, saw BS and MR buying kopi. She can't keep her hands off him (think that was when MR was still married to V Lop). Wah lan BC machiam octopus can literally say like Koala hugging on a tree.

Wah! She the horny type. There is lots of stories to tell about these mediacorpse people. Only wish we had more paparazi here in Singapore.

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! She the horny type. There is lots of stories to tell about these mediacorpse people. Only wish we had more paparazi here in Singapore.

Horny or not, I don't know. You imagine going karaoke hostess want more tips, the way you being rubbed, sliding fingers off your skin, your butt being grabbed. Just that few minutes, can say after buying coffee, they will proceed to make out.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst sports commentator in singapore! I turn to indo channel with language i don't understand than to listen to his shit on mediacorp during a world cup many years ago!

He's bad at everything, including his co-hosting the 90.5 morning show with his old man. He is just a badly brought up chup-cheng who thinks he is great in everything. You can easily spot a few grammatical errors within the 4 hours every morning, treats his father Brian as if the latter is his junior. When reading the traffic reports, "towards" is pronounced "todds".

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horny or not, I don't know. You imagine going karaoke hostess want more tips, the way you being rubbed, sliding fingers off your skin, your butt being grabbed. Just that few minutes, can say after buying coffee, they will proceed to make out.

I have 'met' her before! I 'know' her. But maybe I say the wrong person. I could be wrong. But from seeing her face now, I can spot a good 'talent' easily. She is a good girl so I don't blame her. It's probably the man who could not decide and made trouble for others. It's not the first time for such cases.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
During Olympic Games commentary when Mark Richmond introduce a swimmer name " Sinead " he call her " Sinead O Conner " ! Facepalm !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beatrice Chia is the 'exotic-looking' Asian broad that Ang Mo desperately yearn for.

It's a genetic thing.

richmond isn't even a pure ang moh. He's eurasian just like vernetta just that he probably got the better end of the stick and ended up looking more ang moh.

I find it laughable that somehow for girls they can be classified as exotic looking if they happen to be ugly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's bad at everything, including his co-hosting the 90.5 morning show with his old man. He is just a badly brought up chup-cheng who thinks he is great in everything. You can easily spot a few grammatical errors within the 4 hours every morning, treats his father Brian as if the latter is his junior. When reading the traffic reports, "towards" is pronounced "todds".

Careful sia mark richmond being a chup cheng looking ang moh thinks that his ang moh must be super tok kong especially when he speaks in that accent of his that neither sounds british nor american probably some fake made up sinkie atas accent to seperate himself from the unwashed pure asian masses. He's probably having trouble trying to maintain that atas accent that he cannot concentrate on his grammar or enunciation. He also thinks hey i'm ang moh ok my engrish is much much superior compared to other local non ang moh sinkies. :rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful sia mark richmond being a chup cheng looking ang moh thinks that his ang moh must be super tok kong especially when he speaks in that accent of his that neither sounds british nor american probably some fake made up sinkie atas accent to seperate himself from the unwashed pure asian masses. He's probably having trouble trying to maintain that atas accent that he cannot concentrate on his grammar or enunciation. He also thinks hey i'm ang moh ok my engrish is much much superior compared to other local non ang moh sinkies. :rolleyes:

Be careful. Say anything bad about Chinese is ok. Anything bad about other races is called racist. And that is why you are labeled the Resident Racist. A truly honourable title though.