• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Cheat Mark Richmond exposed

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ought to be thrown into the slammer for all yr racist remarks. you fucking dickhead. What a fucking coward you are. Merely denying isnt going to help you and yr soul.

I dont know where else you have been shooting arrows at me. Just catching you here once is good enough, you fucking troublemaker.

:biggrin: Speak of the devil. The minute i mention your name you magically appear in the thread. Holy bejesus it's like calling on the devil's name and he actually appears. Comeon why would ah loong bother with me all because i don't take after your ass kissing fetish? To call someone that does not take after your fetish a racist is like accusing a pest killer of animal cruelty.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ought to be thrown into the slammer for all yr racist remarks. you fucking dickhead. What a fucking coward you are. Merely denying isnt going to help you and yr soul.

I dont know where else you have been shooting arrows at me. Just catching you here once is good enough, you fucking troublemaker.

Racist remarks? All because i don't kiss a certain race's ass that means i'm racist? Nah you're the racist. I remember you used a racist slur once and very demeaning one at that. You called someone a chink lover. Now isn't that racist or is it according to your sick demented mind that you can type racial slurs on some races without being called a racist? No need to go along the moralistic route you dumb shmuck you're the one that should be burnt at the stake for your double speak and baseless accusations.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MR's father is English, mother Chinese.

Brian Richmond is full-blooded English, but biological parents abandoned him to a JB makcik (whom he still calls mak) who brought him up. He speaks better Malay than English.*

so make BR and his MR a muslim, i suppose?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR's father is English, mother Chinese.

Brian Richmond is full-blooded English, but biological parents abandoned him to a JB makcik (whom he still calls mak) who brought him up. He speaks better Malay than English.*

Nonsense, Brian Richmond is a Eurasian as stated in his bio-data at Mediacorp's Xinmsn. In other words he's a chap cheng or what chinese used to call chow hae in the past. If he was a full-blooded English, he wouldn't be such a loser and wouldn't have given birth to an even more loser son.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense, Brian Richmond is a Eurasian as stated in his bio-data at Mediacorp's Xinmsn. In other words he's a chap cheng or what chinese used to call chow hae in the past. If he was a full-blooded English, he wouldn't be such a loser and wouldn't have given birth to an even more loser son.

Wow the ang moh genes in the richmonds seem pretty strong since mark manages to look so ang moh. I wonder how his other son looks like. Too bad their ang moh genes are badly diulted by now. Mark's son is only 1/4 or less ang moh and looks more chinese but hey at least he still has the surname "richmond". Let's hope he isn't as loserish as his dad.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way to resolve this feud is both couples have a sex orgy.
The angmo (VL hubby), fake angmo MR, VL the Eurasian and BC the sinkie chink....all fuck together

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I stand by my info. BR is full-blooded English, abandoned by both parents, brought up in a Malay family.

Once upon a time, I thought he was your typical Katong Eurasian, but he isn't.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are either in denial or a dumbfuck.

You are anti-Malay and anti-Indian in all remarks. You kiss Chinese asses. whereas I condemn whatever is socially reprehensible. I am colour blind. You are now plain scared for earning a label you cannot wash off with bleach, and ISD has you in their crosshairs. Everybody here except yr clones think you are the resident racist.

Racist remarks? All because i don't kiss a certain race's ass that means i'm racist? Nah you're the racist. I remember you used a racist slur once and very demeaning one at that. You called someone a chink lover. Now isn't that racist or is it according to your sick demented mind that you can type racial slurs on some races without being called a racist? No need to go along the moralistic route you dumb shmuck you're the one that should be burnt at the stake for your double speak and baseless accusations.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stand by my info. BR is full-blooded English, abandoned by both parents, brought up in a Malay family.

Once upon a time, I thought he was your typical Katong Eurasian, but he isn't.

Bro, Brian Richmond's bio-data (which states that he is Eurasian) at MediaCorp's XINMSN is provided by he himself just like any other Mediacorp DJs or artistes, so how it can be wrong?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are either in denial or a dumbfuck.

You are anti-Malay and anti-Indian in all remarks. You kiss Chinese asses. whereas I condemn whatever is socially reprehensible. I am colour blind. You are now plain scared for earning a label you cannot wash off with bleach, and ISD has you in their crosshairs. Everybody here except yr clones think you are the resident racist.

I kiss chinese asses when i am chinese? :rolleyes: I think you had better not write shit you moron. You are the one that claims to be chinese but kiss malays asses but that's fine yet somehow you get pissed off when someone else does not follow you. ISD should be observing you. The way you write as if you know everyone would either they are all your clones or that you just made that up like what your entire life is.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, Brian Richmond's bio-data (which states that he is Eurasian) at MediaCorp's XINMSN is provided by he himself just like any other Mediacorp DJs or artistes, so how it can be wrong?

I don't know why. Maybe someone put it up there for him, maybe he identifies himself more as a Eurasian, having been raised in an Asian family, and acknowledging a Malay woman as his real mother.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, this is quite sensitive. He is indeed English and his mum left him the care of a Malay lady who became his guardian. He was not raised as a muslim and I don't think the adoption was legalised. I think he was placed in St Pat boarding school and found affinity with the Eurasian classmates.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
could be one of those who despise his own race.....many of those around especially those in entertainment....but rare because he was an angmo usually its the other way around.......prime example is that fucktard talent-less Vomit Singh who renounce his own race

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
40+ years ago religion was not such a big thing for muslims here in SG or Malaysia. You can see lots of old malay films where even actors and actresses drink alcohol. Fundamentalism only started about 30 years ago when the Saudis started paying for mosques and teaching their brand of islam. Last time, malay child can be given up for adoption to chinese family with no issue at all. In fact there are many malays in SG and even malaysia that look very chinese because they are chinese but were given up for adoption to malay families.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
111776.jpg

111780.jpg

111778.jpg

111777.jpg

111793.jpg

111795.jpg

111798.jpg