• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Cheat Mark Richmond exposed

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://is.asia-city.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/item_image/beatrice_0.jpg
hot meh?

Once again, 'exotic-looking'. Ang Mos love it. The smaller the eyes, the more they adore them.

Also, the 'beauty' of most women can be easily removed with a piece of wet tissue.

And those female celebs you see on tv, in ads, in print... there's plenty of Photoshop touchup being done. Go ask anyone in the advertising industry.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VL has no class lah. After 4 yrs still want to kiss and tell. You cant forget but at least can learn to forgive. Her book is going to make people lose more respect for her. Wonder if Mark and B will sue

Alamak, all these revelations now!!

What is the purpose??

MR is married isn't he. Dammit, Please leave him in peace.

VL is married too, aren't she??

She should be happy in whose arm she may be right now.

In conclusion, the apt title for her book should be as follows:

" HELL HATH KNOWN NO FURY AS THAT OF A WOMAN SCORNED "

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, 50/50. Mark took Chinese as a 2nd language in school, speaks Mandarin without an accent.

The Richmonds aren't rich lah. HDB folks. Brian was a national soccer player in the '50s & '60s before he became a DJ and sports commentator.

BR visits Geylang.................

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And those female celebs you see on tv, in ads, in print... there's plenty of Photoshop touchup being done. Go ask anyone in the advertising industry.

It's all in the fake eye-lashes and eye-shadows.

Once they're removed, most of us guys would look better than these women anytime !

Just take a look at China actress Fan-Bingbing before-and-after make-up pics and you will know.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs love Chinese girls because they are submissive. Simple as that.

Chinese girls being called Exotic is the most funniest thing i have ever heard, This is also my 1st time hearing this. (Only in SBF, when dumb meets dumber):biggrin: -Chinese girls are the last to be considered Exotic.

But don't let me take away the fact that there are some very very very beautiful Chinese girls but non of them are in Singapore.

P.s - Those Chinese girls who marry non-Chinese are very lucky.

Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just take a look at China actress Fan-Bingbing before-and-after make-up pics and you will know.

0.jpg

Fan-Bing-Bing-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Fan%20Bing%20Bing%20before%20and%20after.jpg

0.jpg

201206252281530.jpg

images

Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who thinks she is pretty because of photoshop. See this..

Alamak. You never read post #78 ah? She was hot more than 10 years ago and not now when both BC and VL are MILFs. VL at 39 now is not any better looking. It's also about a persons character and personality and not just looks. Photoshop, cosmetics are the tricks.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was MR already 'famous' before NS?
Knew he went to ACJC but someone mentioned he was in OCS.....i think not.......saw him twice in the army....once was in CMPB when he was having pre enlisted interview......2 gay clerks were going gaga over him........wanted to punish them to knock it down 20 but they were Pes E sick chickens.
Later saw him in SAFTI but think he was not in OCS but on medic course....

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 'met' her before! I 'know' her. But maybe I say the wrong person. I could be wrong. But from seeing her face now, I can spot a good 'talent' easily. She is a good girl so I don't blame her. It's probably the man who could not decide and made trouble for others. It's not the first time for such cases.

I can't say much about her character except I standby what I saw that night when she really can't stop caressing him while waiting at the coffeeshop counter, even if you called her a brit educated liberal. No way that she is just consoling him as what she explained to V Lop as what was said in the papers (by the way he's being caressed), thats for me. Some how it take two hands to clap, 正所谓郎有情妾有意, to be crude both are horny fuckers . As for MR, as much as I could remember, it was in 1990 or 1991 me and my friends saw him brought a girl ( whose short, fat and crash dummy looks) for a hanky panky session. It was a friendly match between Singapore and Norway U-23 olympic team when Malek Awab was playing, Singapore lost through a goal caused by own stupid back pass. Why my memory so damn clear was because while we were jeering in an almost empty stadium, he was either frenching and fingering the girl who wore skirt. They were seated at a corner which seemed a bit dark and they were only souls there just at that corner. As for V Lo, she already got a genuine Ang Moh rather than an Eurasian. I rather she did not wash that laundry now since everyone got what they wanted. Moreover, for marrying an Ang Moh, she cried like hitting the greatest jackpot in history at her wedding. Entertainment circle, how many of them are genuine?

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't say much about her character except I standby what I saw that night when she really can't stop caressing him while waiting at the coffeeshop counter, even if you called her a brit educated liberal. No way that she is just consoling him as what she explained to V Lop as what was said in the papers (by the way he's being caressed), thats for me. Some how it take two hands to clap, 正所谓郎有情妾有意, to be crude both are horny fuckers .

BC is a good seductress and probably great in bed too. Some pretty girls act like princesses and are dull or dead fishes in bed.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
vernmark.JPG

As her first marriage fell apart, radio deejay and actress Vernetta Lopez maintained a stoic public facade while crying secretly in her dressing room and stalking her then-husband to confirm that he was cheating on her.

The Class 95FM deejay, best known for playing teenager Denise in the television comedy Under One Roof, is finally talking about her divorce from Mark Richmond in an autobiography out tomorrow.

They separated in 2001 after four years of marriage, and the divorce was finalised two years later.

She declined to comment throughout the breakdown of the relationship, in part due to employer pressure, according to the book. Both were DJs with radio station Class 95FM at the time.

Lopez reveals that Richmond had wanted to call the wedding off days before the ceremony, and she had refused, fearing public embarrassment.
According to her, she could not see or did not want to admit that there was no connection with Richmond, that they were two kids who were merely playing masak masak.

Their relationship dissolved not long after the honeymoon and the book described how she became suspicious of his relationship with another woman, identified only as B in the book, and found an illicit love note in his car when Richmond was away filming.

The note was filled with sweet nothings that only an intimate partner would say, she recalled in the book, including the words “...I can still smell you on my pillow...”

When she asked Richmond about the note, she said “the blood literally drained from his lips” but he denied the relationship.

Then came what she described as the “even more incredible part of this saga”.

B met her to explain that she had written the letter to make Richmond feel better. The letter was a snippet copied from a romance novel, it was not real and she never intended to cause any harm.

Although Lopez says that she accepted the explanations, she later followed Richmond secretly and saw him on a date with the other woman.

Even then, she could not make herself ask for a clean break. Instead, she cried in solitude or in front of her make-up assistants.

“It’s definitely not revenge. It’s just what happened. If I’m going to do my memoirs, it would be silly not to mention it.”

Richmond told SundayLife! he found out about the book only five days ago, but had not read it.

In a measured tone over the phone, he said he had no comments to make except to wish his ex-wife well. “I have to respect the privacy of my family, my wife and my five-year-old son,” he said.

“But I don’t want to hurt people’s feelings. I’m not about to take a dagger and stab it in someone’s back and destroy a family. All I’m saying is, this is what I went through.

“At the end of the day, I’m very happy for him, he has a wife and a kid and his career’s doing okay.”

Richmond, a programme director with MediaCorp and DJ with Gold90.5FM is married to theatre director Beatrice Chia-Richmond, 38.

13784610.jpg
591a_35.jpg

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
BC has small, shifty eyes. Slutty look.

Some people, esp Ang Mohs, like this kind.

Just like some people like Megan Fox, Jennifer Lopez this 'Latino' look. Personally, I think they look like pinoys.

Anyway I dont think much of VL anyway, she made the stupid choice to marry MR.

And who is BR? I dont follow local celebs...