• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

jw5

Loyal
Re: SBF culture - Zap you to moderation if dare to argue

Still waiting for the new thread on Points, Upping, Zapping, Moderation, Samy, etc........................... from the manipulative yet needy whiny bitchy humbug Scroobal. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Hormat? Hormat for what? My Korean darling has left me ...

It could be that she left you due to your painful balls. :biggrin:

Bytheway, 80% of Serina Wee cannot find, but there is one 80% of Serena Williams. :eek:

My Korean babe left me today. She simply told me, "You are a nice person but I have to move on. I am not breaking up with you, I just have to move on. If you make it big and I'm still available, you know how to find me."

Guess she was upset that I wasn't spending enough on her as when I first met her. But her moans in bed were not as good as before, so fair deal what. I know she was Lining with some Indonesian she met at Dempsey.

It's all about the money - is it possible to look for someone decent looking who is not interested in how much you have? Don't have to be too chio, just 80% of Serina Wee will do.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Hwa chong student for spf scholarship

Meek and Gutless. :biggrin:

Scroobal is also SPF scholar. :wink:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Re: PAP Billionaire Grassroot Leader Receive Top National Day Honour

My kaki told me that you have to be less meek and ask for it. :wink:

[/CENTER]

I have been giving the PAP my undying support but I am still waiting for my award.

jw5

Loyal
Re: The meek Singaporean and his. Government

This I absolutely agree. :wink:

And the bestest person to conduct lessons for Singaporeans on how to handle Angmo is this subservient family butler. :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Worse still, 2 yrs of NS has resulted the Simkie boys/men to be meek instead of becoming braver.

jw5

Loyal

Sigh..................... still no new thread on Points, Upping, Zapping, Moderation, Samy, etc............. from the manipulative yet needy whiny bitchy humbug Scroobal. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Spineless idiots who reduced my points!

Own Up!

Who are those sinkies who reduced the points of meek and subservient Scroobal's clones?

ROTFL ........................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Re: The meek Singaporean and his. Government

That's all for today. :wink:

Can you please stop posting that ugly fuck's stupid face over and over again you're spoiling my appetite just before dinner time. :mad:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Spineless idiots who reduced my points!

Easy now, no need to over-compensate......................... :wink:

Bytheway, you are starting to use lanjiao and lang correctly. Well done! :biggrin:

Those low lifes are lanjiao lang

jw5

Loyal
Re: Legendary General who rose from Lieutenant to General in the shortest time

My meek and subservient kaki called to tell me the property value in Bedok North is higher. :biggrin:

I moved from Toa Payoh to Bedok South.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Cheap skate Goh Meng Seng, takes budget airline still kao pei paying $60 extra.

When GMS becomes PM of SG, all of you meek and subservient sinkies are gonna regret hounding him previously. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: happy national day singapore

First post already 200 points. :rolleyes:

Looks like someone needs to start a few threads on zapping newbie clones. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

You can start a new 4 lettered internet moniker called TiKi. :eek:

I try to save those hopeless and misled peasant souls, I get 4 letter words. Tell me how can they be saved?

jw5

Loyal
Re: Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

This is what you get from overly grateful gongkias. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Why i don’t fly our flag anymore

You can always give points to those who have more than you. The system allows it. :wink:

Good idea.

Want to give you points but you got more points than me orledi.

Will think of ways to get that as well into the message of piano wires and necklacing.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Left With $1.8k to Support Family of 6, Including Retrenched Hubby, SG Become Sui

The worst assholes are those easily impressionable chinese helicopters. :wink:

don't use helicopter vision to compare. Helicopter is designed to be unstable machine to fly. You mean to say most PAP MPs are unstable assholes?

jw5

Loyal
Re: PAP Billionaire Grassroot Leader Receive Top National Day Honour

Bytheway, this is the original thread on this topic, so there is no need to start new threads on the same topic, just because of some bitchy neediness syndrome. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

The overly grateful gongkia is keechiu. :wink:

Bro, just to clarify. The picture shows newspaper clipping with Kee Chiu saying Singapore may not be celebrating 100th NDP in the future.
Netizen have added in the the words "Only changing of the dynasty would ensure Singapore's future"

So, netizen who posted that pic is not one of the overly grateful gongkias but the 40%.