• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

jw5

Loyal
Re: Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

Never vote for anyone representing pappy party. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: PAP prepares for 10 million population white paper!

He will not miss his XO chai tow kway, he will miss his SO char kway teow with lots of hum. :biggrin:

Will Chan miss his XO char kuay teow?

jw5

Loyal
Re: SMRT unsolvable problem. Another breakdown, another apology

My kaki called me to vote out the pap. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Hwa chong student for spf scholarship

Got, but theirs is value, not values.

Value of property, value of assets, value of the business, everything they do and every step they make must have "value". :rolleyes::biggrin:

never had values.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Ho Jinx's Estimated Pay - $8M - $24M?!

My kaki called to say that Samy Leong is playing the foil. :wink:

ROTFL .......................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Spineless idiots who reduced my points!

Chao Chee Bye! Who zap Scroobal's clones never leave the nickname?

Better own up or heshe will start another thread on upping, zapping, moderation, points and generally being a manipulative yet needy whiny bitchy humbug.

LOL .............................. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Re: OMG, what kind of MPs do we have????

Or it could also be the way that they conduct their personal lives. Always look after themselves and their families only. Plenty of excuses/worries/caveats when it comes to helping outsiders.

Is this the type of people we want in "public service"?

Instead of finding ways to help this good samaritan, these PAP MPs are pouring cold water. Why? Because his actions show how government is failing the poor!

jw5

Loyal

Not saying you lah, but remember last time (before zapping was restricted to Infp), you zapped me with the message "Stop harrassing Scrobal." ? :biggrin:

Anyway, one of these days if got time, I'll upz you with my low pointer clones........................ :wink::biggrin:

I am not a clone of Scrobal or whatever.

jw5

Loyal
Re: 4 year old boy injured after glass door falls on top of him at westgate mall in j

Bytheway, who are his parents? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Re: To all my fellow Sinkies

This is more effective:

"I bedded your wife while you were married to her."

ROTFL ............................ :biggrin:

Nah, I was in same school as your wife. Used to bed her before you did.

jw5

Loyal

I'll have to observe you using lanjiao and not langjeow a few times more. :biggrin:

Wah!

You can think of upping steffychunnychowcheebyelangchowhaiduidouhoifar and not thing of upzing me?

Bloody Hell!

OK OK OK It is lanjiao langjiao lanjiao and I will stop banging my lang on the urinal to get out the last few pesky droplets

Now you can upz me :-)

jw5

Loyal
Re: Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

Vote opposition party and not pap! :wink: