• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

jw5

Loyal
Re: Sam spamming across threads

I did request politely for the picture to be in the last post, so that the cronies or clones will post furiously to prevent it from being the last post. :wink:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Scroobal of course! :wink:

ROTFL ................................... :biggrin:

Please let this photo be the last post in the thread. For some inexplicable reason, his face or name being in the last post of the thread seems to worry him. It's fun to see him and his clones/cronies post furiously to ensure his face or name is not in the last post. :biggrin:

Who is this good looking man.

jw5

Loyal

Samy Leong is probably sleeping at this hour. But yes, I am testing Super Moderator aka Scroobal. And trying to suss out more clones/cronies. :biggrin:

ROTFL .............................. :biggrin:

I did request politely for the picture to be in the last post, so that the cronies or clones will post furiously to prevent it from being the last post. :wink:

Are you testing boss Sam and super mod will ban you for spamming the handsome face ? :biggrin:

I honored your request, the photo is still in the last post.

jw5

Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread

Arsenal 2 Man Cty 0!

Getting close to half time.

Arsenal for the BPL title this season! :p

jw5

Loyal

Too bad for him that you made a deal huh? So it's only his picture and not yours that appears again............................ and again....................... :biggrin:

ROTFL............................ :biggrin:

Please let this photo be the last post in the thread. For some inexplicable reason, his face or name being in the last post of the thread seems to worry him. It's fun to see him and his clones/cronies post furiously to ensure his face or name is not in the last post. :biggrin:

I think the point was that by his actions, he invited the sort of actions that he himself does not wish to see. Leongsam's good spam attracts bad spam. That's why Leongsam should improve his spam to say, fresh meat, so it doesn't attract bad spam.

jw5

Loyal

Ask him to lim kopi for what? He is very useful to them during election time especially just before polling day. :wink:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

ROTFL ............................. :biggrin:

Not likely. If it is, how come he hasn't been asked to lim kopi yet?

jw5

Loyal

Absolutely Agree With Scroobal (pictured). :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Flags in Ang Mo Kio purposely felled by someone

Very good. :wink:

For those places that don't provide tray return places or dustbins, then too bad. It's obvious that they would prefer to clear it themselves, so leave it.

As for giving up our seat in public transport to those who need it more, errrrrrrr, ahem ............................................... :o:biggrin:

It is culture & upbringing, I automatically will clear the table or discard my rubbish in receptacles that are suitable for them, without being told. But, there are places...many these days..I FIND NO DUSTBINS...& over the years, I clear my tray, I look like a PARIAH. I do not blame the people for behaving that way & I tend to follow them, but I resist..I clear the tray; then again, I think of the MONEY FACE GOVERNMENT I have, I dump the tray where it is for the cleaners, to clean after me...that goes for the litter too..no dustbins, no one looking . I stuff them in crevices or holes I can find...:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

Pregnant I agree completely, I'll ask them "Who is your husband/parents/parents-in-law"? :biggrin:

But sorry hor, old or disabled, how do you expect them to get around e.g. going for medical appointments, if they can't afford to take a taxi all the time?

Anyway, nobody is expecting you to give up a seat to someone 5 years older than you, only those who really need it. :wink:

You are heavily pregnant, or even pregnant, taking public transport is a big risk....I may have to help deliver the child!!...old & tottering on walking stick, should not be taking public transport...disable, unable..etc...good to be independent, but I pay for my seat, I am tired, I need rest...I will chek , where my heart is at that moment...by nature I will give up that seat...but once again, I am tired..etc..& again that MONEY FACE g#@$%%, NO!...I will stay put!.

After all, they do not want me to pay cash...& penalise me for doing so....etc...

jw5

Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu wants to be PM

Why is he sharpening his knife?

If pap don't win, he tok isit? :biggrin:

Shhhhhh.....!

In the dead of night, you can hear the sharpening of knife from Keechiu every night.

He smile smile and nod nod his head. A bit less now . But he still sharpening sharpening his knife.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Returning tray equates to good manners?

You wouldn't understand because your parents brought you up to be materialistic. Similarly, your children are spoilt brats. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

If the cleaner uncles and aunties are gone, so be it.

The elderly should not be working as cleaners in the first place. :wink:

If the returning tray campaign is so successful whereby everyone is returning it after use, then I worry.

You can assure all the uncle and auntie cleaners will be gone over a night if everyone is so 'thoughtful' like you..

jw5

Loyal

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) behaviour and mentality is exactly the same as the person he tries to emulate.

Manipulative, Needy, Overbearing, Arrogant (Howlian), and Inconsiderate.

Cheers! :wink:

jw5

Loyal

His parents brought him up to be inconsiderate. materialistic and possibly manipulative and needy too. Please forgive Scroobal (pictured). :wink:

Really!! I suppose u think it's ok to mess up the toilets too!!

jw5

Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread

Final Score: Arsenal 3 Man City 0. :p

Liverpool played well in a friendly against Borussia Dortmund, beat them 4-0! :eek:

Arsenal are definitely contenders this season. Their secret weapons are not Sanchez and Wilshere, but Sonogo and Campbell. :biggrin:

Bytheway, Harry has bought a world beater from Cardiff - Jordan Mutch for about 6 million pounds. :wink:

With respect, the Community Shield really doesn't mean much in terms of silverware prestige. I would like to see Arsenal win the league this season, they certainly have the talent and calibre of players but you cannot discount Mourinho, Pellegrini or even Van Gaal. In fact Man Utd have the added advantage in that they won't have the distraction of Champions League so can purely focus 100% on the EPL title and FA Cup.

Can't really see Liverpool challenging without Suarez leading the line. Sturridge is good but not that good.

As for QPR, not getting relegated from the EPL this season will be considered a massive achievement for me. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Is the last post really that important? ROTFL ............................... :biggrin:

Scroobal is so fucking inconsiderate. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Kee Chiu wants to be PM

You damn moron.

Keechiu is merely an overly grateful gongkia.

Of course, if you were brought up to be materialistic, then he would be a sekkia. :biggrin:

Cheers! :wink:

You damn fool.

Will Keechiu work for millions when there are hundreds of billions to be gotten?

He know faster than anyone else when that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will become a rotting corpse.
The first one to hoot Arseloon will get the hundreds of billions

Or you think he work for Arseloon and be paid millions when there are hundreds of billions to be gotten?
Even if so, there are others who will hoot for the billions.

And if Keechiu do not hoot first, he will become the hootee with the rest of LEE/KWAs with many more arseholes in them than they know how to use.

jw5

Loyal
Re: LKY is alive and well. Attends NDP

In the big clearer picture, the one at the bottom right hand corner wearing red and white also looks a little scary. :eek:

That is why the MIW has to wear some red clothings, otherwise, with the Ghost Festival on and Old fart looking like the departed, it will scare everyone.

jw5

Loyal

Scroobal (pictured)

If spamming across threads is not acceptable to your whiny bitchy self, what about spamming within threads? :wink: