• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: another potential time bomb in singapore

lots of low life sinkie losers are out there driving to, spending and eating more than what they are earning. After wallet empty already kpkb say no money lol

So sorry, they dun KPKB.... When their wallets is empty or when the banks are chasing them to repay their credit card debts, it's PAP fault AGAIN for making them over-spend

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: another potential time bomb in singapore

Back during the years when the govt did not exert control on housing n what did Singaporeans do????

Stay comfortably in Condo n rent out their HDBs to make money n finance their condos. Coz their HDB can be finance by a scheme call the CPFs without coming out with hard cash and this scheme is being branded as a bad scheme by many idiots now....

Dun know why when this ppl are making money, they never claim that PAP is good but when they are not making money, the fault becomes the PAP govt!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy's Speech on CPF ..power selfless guy..

Typical Singaporeans are COWARDS just like many in this forum.... We can already see it in this forum!!!

Just like when talking about invesment, how many Singaporeans dare to venture into new cities like the Hongkies n Taiwanese.... Basically none!!!! Only when the others make it then they Singaporeans will start to invest... Typical coward style of Singaporeans!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How can smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY escape dancing under lamp post?

You speak for yourself.
Even his harakiri body must dangle from piano wire.

I DO NOT FORGIVE THAT BASTARD NO MATTER WHAT HE DO.

:biggrin: Your Prostitute mother born you as a Bastard with CHICKEN GUTS without letting you know who's your Biological father.... Will you FORGIVE YOUR MOTHER??? :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What's The Situation At Hong Lim Park For The CPF Issue & Roy ????

Now kopidog's tail has come out! Or is that a dildo?

:biggrin: You're wrong.... Is not kopidog's tail, but rather your mother's pussy dripping her smell juice out!!! :biggrin:

Your immediately action should be looking for a street dog to shaft into your mother's hole to stop the flow of her smelly juices!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is Lee Hsien Loong Situation Same as Puyi The Last Emperor of China

:oIo: Whether LHL can be compared to Puyi or not I dun know, but one COWARD in this forum can definitely be compare to the last famous Eunuch of Qing Dynasty Li Lianying, and who's he....

:oIo: This PRESTIGIOUS STATUS is awarded to Mr. BIG MOUTH who can shaft 10 bananas into his mouth.... EUNUCH ESCHER!!!! :*: :oIo:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

What a load of crap from you.......You think we're stupid like you? Ungratefulness does not figure in all this. They're paid to get a job done and if they do well, no one will be ungrateful, because livelihood is at stake. Who wants to mess with livelihood? You? Clearly, they've not done a good job and yet are paid millions. So, there must be report card and so far, they're cooking the books to make it look good, but the cracks are all there and widening day by day. Period.

You mean you can come out anything sensible apart from rubbish let alone craps???

You criticize the PAPs, fine.... But what makes you so sure that any current opposition that takes over the PAPs can do a better job then them??? Are you trying to say TRY???

If you're CLEVER enough.... You wouldn't be screaming in this forum with no actions like a NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY).... And if you have been SMART, you would have been asking yourself who's portfolio does the ED falls under before you even come out garbage like opposition or WP will take over PAP in 2016...

Cracks are there???? Tell us who can do a better job to maintain SG now.... LTK, JR or yourself???

Wanna ACT SMART also talk with your brains n not with your ass!!! :kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is how scared that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is terrified of dying

Lky can bring his puppy dog HorKau14Kan (hk14k) together with hell with him.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WP at the Crossroads?

To take stock after 100 over posts, there is no other organised party with achievable manifesto and down to earth party members than WP. A complete opposition of the PAP who are arrogant, overcompensated and detached from the very people they are supposed to represent and lead.

People will complain every now and then but they generally do so in the same vein as one chides his kids to strive for more. I am certain everyone in this thread who has issues with WP will still vote WP against the PAP.

People will still vote for WP is for the sake of doing it.... Just like many jumping into this forum to swear at the PAP for this n that, but can they do anything???? The fact is that they cannot do anything which is why they can only complaint for the sake of complaining!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN

By turning n twisting your words would change my stance or my flight plan....

Indeed your nick is too "fearsome" that have inflicted FEAR into your own pathetic self!!!! It would be better to shout your mother's cheap name 3 times at the airport!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Cowards like you in this forum I've met alot.... When your challenge is being accepted by me, you cowards will be shivering till you pee your pants and start to think of excuses on how to cover up you coward self... In cantonese is "唔面见人“"...

Trying to a Gangster Wannabe... Pathetic indeed!!! If you really belongs to any numbers in SG, you're really disgracing them... I already look down on singapore gangster n your coward behavior has further confirm my point!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: THE BEST WAY TO HUMILIATE A NERD N RETARD IS TO USE THE NERDY N RETARDED WAY ON HIM.... ESPECIALLY A COWARD WITH CHICKEN GUTS!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am glad this violent thread end up here.

Sorry, this thread is not violent at all....

This is only a thread that a SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN who tries to pretend or rather ACT like a HERO to throw a challenge at me over the forum, mind you, over the forum n I simply accepted it and my reaction has sent shivers down his spine and he KNNBNBCN, this LITTLE PIMP start to crawl under his mother panty hose to hide!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

Since you claim coming out with a placard with your nick is such a great idea, why you you fucking do it. No balls :rolleyes: Limppei teach you another way. You come out shouting KNNB 3times loudly ok. Or if my nick is too fearsome for you, you can shout "CPF is the best". Still no balls. :biggrin:

Limppei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? wahahahahahah :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. :oIo::kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN,

DO you know why you're just hiding over here in the garbage heap to do replies n worst of all, your replies are all copy replies that runs out of idea....

:biggrin: :biggrin: Becoz a SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN is nothing more than a garbage which you've reflected yourself well.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

I never see a more ball less fucktard in my life such as you. Fucking no guts to make Good your challenge better go join my Bengal dogs for an orgy with your whore mummy OK.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor Pathetic HK14K, A Son Of A Wuhan Street Whore!!!

So I've accepted your challenge but you're afraid. YOU FEAR!!! You have exposed your FEAR by coming out with lousy excuses like not daring to hold a placard or shouting KNNB A Son Of A Street Whore is nothing but plain excuse.

I've already told you if you're flying down to indonesia, I will personally hold a placard to welcome a son of a bitch like you but alas your ballz shrink into you anus.

I've taken you out of surprise coz you taught I wouldn't dare to reply to you yesterday morning so you can act like a HERO in this forum further but now that I've responded to your challenge, you're crawling back to hide under your whore mother panties n coming out with plenty of excuses...

you just one of those pathetic with low self-esteem coward who walk with heads down on the streets???

you've disgrace n shame your bitchy Mother!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

From your behavior n words, I can see a low self-esteem in you and you feel so inferior to others.... You're ashamed of yourself for having a STREET WHORE MOTHER and which is why you're trying to ACT like a HERO in this forum by licking n sucking up to the ballz of your various masters but again JESUS, they left you in the lurch when I responded to your challenge and you look nothing more than a fool. :rolleyes:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even sometimes I tell off my Singaporeans friend, not happy, moved on!!!! What stay back n fight is mere lousy excuse to cover up for one's failure!!!

How successful are you?

1. Yes, maybe I'm not as successful as Li Ka-Shing or neither am I in the world's top hundred rich men list but at least I wouldn't complaint about FTs taking up my job or my career....

Only those who do not have the abilities have to complaint and put the blame on FTs...

2. I dun complaint about the raising cost in SG coz I have the ability to earn a substantiate amount to deal with the raising cost whether is it in SG, HK or China or any parts or the world....

3. I dun complaint about CPF coz when I knew 12 years ago that I can't withdraw my CPF in full at the age of 55 or 60, I stop contributing!!!

Above is the 3 simple reason that many NATOs (NO ACTION TALK ONLY) doesn't understand.... Complaining about the SOS (SAME OLD SHIT) since i was here in 2013 till now still no changes...

Successful need not to be filthy rich, recognized status or what.... Success can be a person is not afraid of challenge

Maybe you'll ask me what challenge??? The best example is those challenge that have been brought up many COWARDS here like FTs n raising cost!!!! Just becoz you're not earning enough n you blame the govt... Why dun you blame yourself???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should sinkees be content? They were promised Swiss standard of living. We are still waiting for that overdue delivery.

To just sustain is to die. You're in business, you should know better.

Most sinkees are living in HDB flats, the most expensive social housing in the world!

Don't make yourself a fool by saying that sinkapore is as transparent as the US.

Why should so many people leave when all they need to do is to get rid of a few of the PAP pigs?

And they should tell you off.

Come on.... I find that you always love to bring in European countries for comparisons just like Germany but end up no guts to admit to what you've wrote in the end.

This is not the first time you brought up issues like Swiss Standard or Germany Standard, my question to you is if SG reach the standard of Swiss, are Singaporeans willing to pay??? Ppl like you always come out with excuses of what the govt promise n never delivers but everything has a price....

COWARDS like you I know what are you looking at.... Walking into a fine dinning restaurant wanting the price of a hawker center.... Is it possible???

To sustain is not to die.... I really pity you to have such knowledge.... Even successful biz-man like Li Ka-Shing talks about sustainability during his interview.

HDB is the most expensive social housing in the world???? Try Copenhagen since you like to compare SG to Europe.... A recent survey done was SG were ranked 8th in the world for property market. Even HK is 3 places above SG in 5th!!!

You're idiotic enough not to understand my sentence when i say " tell me which govt is transparent enough".... I didn't claim that the US are transparent enough but on the contra, they wasted so much tax payers monies on the Iraq n Middle East war n yet Bush Jr. didn't came out n show how much he has wasted the tax payers monies on war.

So many ppl???? Your so many is how many???? The majority is still supporting the PAP which is why the PAP are still the governing party.... Are you talking about the 6000 pax at Hong Lim to consider that as many to you???

Yes, my frienz tell me off by saying I didn't bring them to China n HK.... They dun tell me off on the facts that I've quoted them.... Even taxis drivers which is not well educated told me before, has the chance, leave Singapore...

Only LOSERS find excuses!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean you can come out anything sensible apart from rubbish let alone craps???

You criticize the PAPs, fine.... But what makes you so sure that any current opposition that takes over the PAPs can do a better job then them??? Are you trying to say TRY???

If you're CLEVER enough.... You wouldn't be screaming in this forum with no actions like a NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY).... And if you have been SMART, you would have been asking yourself who's portfolio does the ED falls under before you even come out garbage like opposition or WP will take over PAP in 2016...

Cracks are there???? Tell us who can do a better job to maintain SG now.... LTK, JR or yourself???

Wanna ACT SMART also talk with your brains n not with your ass!!! :kma:

If you don't have a point, say so lah. Vulgarity is no going to hide your stupidity.

Anybody but the PAP is the new mantra. Damn the PAP pigs. Would you like to have them for dinner? There are enough of them for your 24 course meal.

Quote me which sentence or words that is a vulgarity???? You mean "your ass" is a vulgarity??? Then I've to pity you honestly....

Talking about point, do you have one???? Name me???? Izit the Germany issue or the HK Pension Plan you're talking about when I was clearly talking about the HK MPF.... You wanna talk points with me???? What a joke!!! Try one on me PLEASE!!!

Ya, definitely you winniepegjet is "SMART" enough on only know how to side-step n not admitting to your words which I simply can't hold a candle to you on this....

I dun need to have dinner with the PAPs but I love the PAPs to bring in more FTs to replace trash like you....

Honestly, to have losers like you as Singaporeans. I would rather bring in Foreigners that has ability n give them citizenship...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual, you deliberately and conveniently miss the point, and that is I'm taking issue with your crap that Singaporeans are ungrateful.
I've already laid it out to you clearly that they're paid to do the job and if they do not do it well, despite the millions of salaries demanded by
them, then don't complain that Singaporeans are complaining and stop saying crap like 'ungrateful'. They're voted in to do a good job and if they cannot, then please kindly fuck off, instead of turning around to condemn the electorate that voted them in.

Whether the opposition or anyone else can do a better job or not is not the concern. As I've said in my other threads, if no one can do the job, then we spoil the vote or don't turn up. We do not need a govt who does not listen to the majority and yet thumb us down and push the blame on us and at the same time, cannot solve the various issues that Singapore is facing. Worse, marginizing and greying the line between citizens and PR and foreigners and taking the sides of 'transcient population' just so as to increase the GDP, yet the spoils of the GDP are kept largely to themselves to line their own pockets, causing a larger rich-poor divide and making the govt more and more like a dictatorship instead of a democracy, because it is a one-party system. That is the issue.

Good, since you make yourself so CLEAR.... Then my reply to you is even more easier!!!

1. Yes, they are paid millions to do the job which they have done.... I can quote a very simple example; I remember there was this interview with Italian footballer Fillipo Inzaghi in the mid or late 90s and one reporter ask him about SG n his reply was, "where is it" but I believe if the same interview were being done now, definitely Mr. Inzhaghi knows where n who is Singapore....

The point here that I'm trying to bring across is without the PAPs, Singapore would have not turn itself from an island into a well-known city state. By calling ppl like you UNGRATEFUL is simply becoz you ppl are only talking about all the negatives n comparing other's positives to SG negatives. You mean if PAP is going to fuck off, based on the current group of existing parties in SG, who can take over???

2. "Whether the opposition or anyone else can do a better job or not is not the concern."

You're contradicting with your own statement. OK... PAP fuck off, who takes over??? WP, RP or you formed a party to take over???? Or are you trying to say PAP fuck off, let SG runs on it own without govt???? So if any of the parties takes over, what makes you so sure that the problems will be solve???? I've mention this N times already which no one can answer.... The only answer I saw was "TRY"... Putting a nation on TRY!!!

3. A govt to listen??? Yes but to certain extent.... If only 2 or 3 out of 10 is making noise, does the govt need to concentrate on this minority or the majority that is not making noise....

Of course I know you'll reply me like example ; "No, the whole nation is unhappy with the CPF scheme now".... But looking at the percentage of the turn out at HLP, 6000 pax compare to a population of more than 4 millions... Quote me the percentage please.... Is this what you meant by listening to the majority????

4. Rich-Poor divide???? Tell me which country the govt doesn't support the rich???? Even the US does it now.... Taiwan does it, China does it.... Or do you wanna tell me to turn SG into a country similar like Somalia, no such thing as rich or poor which I think even such countries exist....

5. Allowing multi-party system???? Who can or have the ability to do it now???? You or Low Thia Kiang???