• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy was never arrested by ISD..

what Pinky owns is nothing but an illusion,u dumbfucks still dont get it,his prime ministership and minister of trade is just an illusion,his brigadier generalship is an illusion.

It doesnt matter whether we get to smell or touch our CPFs,the pandora box has been opened,and PAP now has to pay!!!!!!and that will be least of Old fart's worries.....when PAP loses the next election and all the skeletons are dug out from the closet,Pinky will put the Rutger pistol just like Hitler did into his mouth and pull the trigger!!!!!And old fart will have to suffer the worst fate of all,

:biggrin: Ya, PAP has to pay with your mother's pubic hair izit???? EUNUCH ESCHER!!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about : misleading the public, illegal solicitating of funds from public, money cannot be properly accounted for. Leading to criminal breach of trust and simply criminal charges.

Easy.

Can give me a harder and tougher case or not? LoL

So sorry, the funds from the public currently is consider "a willing buyer n a willing seller"... At the moment Roy has not commited any CBT or cheating offence which allows the CAD or the CCD to move in.....

Even by releasing information that can cause panic to the public over the internet is a criminal offence in China now let alone Singapore.... Is the fastest way to finish off Roy now, just like a thumb to an ant!!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe you should avoid going on-line, like maybe a year. Re-organised your life. Maybe have some way to manage that anger of yours.

A failure like Eunuch Escher what do you expect him to do apart from coming into a forum to look for some self-satisfaction....

Where do you expect him to vent his anger???? By taking off his trousers n pluck his own pubic hair to vent his anger n jealousy on this society????

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB!!!!

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

Since you claim coming out with a placard with your nick is such a great idea, why you you fucking do it. No balls :rolleyes: Limppei teach you another way. You come out shouting KNNB 3times loudly ok. Or if my nick is too fearsome for you, you can shout "CPF is the best". Still no balls. :biggrin:

Limppei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? wahahahahahah :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. :oIo::kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CPF!!! Good Or Bad???

Wuhan Street whore

you SON OF A STREET WHORE.... Dun forget what you wrote to me OK.... I've accepted n taken you ON!!!!

Pleaseeeee dun disappoint me today!!!! I'm giving you all this chance to be a STREET GANGSTER infront of me....

Anyway what can a street whore produce???? Of course nothing but a STREET.... BALLESS....GANGSTER like KNNBNBCB!!!!

:biggrin: Indeed you give yourself a nice nick by calling yourself HorKau14Kan.... You really live up to your NAME!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

HorKau14Kan aka Wuhan street whore,

PAP IB trying to flood the main kopitiam is it. You work in tandem with Fishypie, Kopisai, Lionheart and ILovePAP gang. Why you like to suck ArseLoong cock for a living? :biggrin:

(edited to add Lionheart)

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you come back to Singapore you tell me OK. Limpei will whack you

Cannot wait. When? Faster OK.

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A COMFORT WOMAN

Let me teach you a way to save some face for yourself now....

Retreat yourself from this forum for a period of time, and ppl tends to forget, after that come back into Sammy Boy to be a HERO again just like how Eunuch Escher, Crane n jw5 did in last August!!!

The way you tried to copy n paste my word you can't even do a good job.... Dun keep telling everyone here how your mother is enjoying her "free sex" back in India....

:biggrin: Btw, today I'm flying back to SG.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Dun PEE your pants!!!! :biggrin:

:kma: Indeed you LIVE UP TO YOUR NICK NAME KKNB.... :kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE

:biggrin: Try something new to cover up your CHICKEN GUTS rather than keep CNN to the whole world that your mother's smelly hole only worth a pathetic 5 dollars rupee!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Subhas Anandan now struggles with ill-health, lost 20kg

Oh, be it whatever background of me, is simply something you dun DARE TO take on....

:wink: Secondly, of course my background can't compare to yours, coz you a class higher than so many ppl here having a mother that sell her smelly hole for only a mere 5 dollars rupee!!!! Well advertise of your own CHEAP MOTHER!!! :wink:

:biggrin: Hey, dun forget it's 11/06/2014 today!!!! Has your ballz shrink into your anus???? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

If none of the political parties can govern Singapore accordingly, we do not need a govt.

3. Yes, the govt must concentrate to listen to anyone who makes sense, even if it is 1% or 0.01%. The majority may not be right. If this is so, then why're we ruled by the minority. Hence, who the govt should listen to is not measured by the majority, but measured by who is right and who makes sense.

4. You're talking rubbish! A good govt takes care of the poor and supports the poor, because the rich can take care of themselves, but the country cannot have all rich people and all poor people and perennially, all govts succeed or fail by its ability to narrow the rich-poor divide. No govt has ever succeeded by bullying and neglecting the poor. USA, Taiwan, China and especially China, it has raised hundreds of millions of its people from the brink of poverty, all within a span of 25 years. But Singapore had succeeded in making 4/5 of its people poorer in the same duration.

5. Multi-party system is an impossible dream, because just like Iraq under Saddam Hussien, there is zero chance for other civic or political organizations to take root, because they're all been rooted out by Saddam Hussien. Same as in Singapore.

Now, for your own sake, stop your crap postings, for you've zero intelligence and zero credibility here.

Crawl back into your mother's underwear to lick your mother's pubic hair before you come out with smelly garbage content just like how your mother discharge her smelly juice out of her....

A nation without govt???? Your sentence indeed is smart..... Dun jump into a forum to bark just for the sake of it!!!

2. Yes, but COWARDS like you can't even have sense when you talk n does the govt needs to listen to you???? And your majority is talking about the 6000 pax that appear at Hong Lim Park right!!!

3. Oh ya, you're indeed talking "SENSE" here by living in your own world.... What's the percentage of rich in China???? You wanna talk to me about China???? My pleasure n please go n do some home work before you even start to fart here....

4. In your posr #112, you mentioned that becoz SG is a one-party system which therefore lacks democracy and now you're claiming multi-system is an impossible dream, then what kind of system you want???? Your own system created by you n your prostitute mother izit???

5. Lastly, you right indeed for your own sake stop making a laughing stock out of yourself by slapping your own CHEAP mouth.... YOUR CB n CCB has no effect on me to cover the garbage that you've said!!!

Jesus, how did your mum have a brain dead child like you!!!

But one thing for sure is, I know you're dreaming to be a PM or minister to govern SG.... "Minister Wannabe" LOlz!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, be it whatever background of me, is simply something you dun DARE TO take on....

:biggrin: Hey, dun forget it's 11/06/2014 today!!!! Has your ballz shrink into your anus???? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wuhan WHore son,

Your mother sell her smelly cheebye in Wuhan streets to my Bengal dogs for 5rmb. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan Whore son aka HK14k

Fucking son of Wuhan whore. Your mother stand in the streets of Wuhan to sell her cheebye for 5 rmb and this is how you repay her? Balless lanjiaoless faggot.

Since you claim coming out with a placard with your nick is such a great idea, why you you fucking do it. No balls :rolleyes: Limppei teach you another way. You come out shouting KNNB 3times loudly ok. Or if my nick is too fearsome for you, you can shout "CPF is the best". Still no balls. :biggrin:

Limppei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? wahahahahahah :kma:

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.

You and your gang trying to deface the main kopitiam side but got use? You and your pathetic bunch will be drown by the other forummers. Show me what you can do over there ok. Trying to jam the threads there with your nonsense, dream on. :oIo::kma:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son,

Let me teach you a way to save some face for yourself now....

Retreat yourself from this forum for a period of time, and ppl tends to forget, after that come back into Sammy Boy to be a HERO again .

The way you tried to copy n paste my word you can't even do a good job.... Dun keep telling everyone here how your mother is enjoying her "free sex" back in Wuhan from my bengal dogs....

:biggrin: Btw, today don't forget about that placard today huh.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Dun PEE your pants!!!! :biggrin:

:kma: Indeed you LIVE UP TO YOUR NICK NAME HorKauKan :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son aka HorKau14Kan.

KNNBCCB to you. Limpei wait for you at T2 but you don’t dare come find me is it.

Limpei see a group of botak sissies wearing pink t-shirt behaving nervously and suspiciously carrying hello kitty backpacks and luggage. You must be among them.

When I confront the sissy group shouting at them “Kau Simi Lan Cheow”, you are HorKau14Kan is it, you faster mumbled sorry and quickly walk away. What a coward.:kma:

Limpei every year don't know whack how many of faggot small time gangster wannabe. Want to take me on, you? wahahahahahah

Now be a good boy and start crawling back to your Wuhan mummy whore skirt. Its getting crowded underneath it. My Bengal dogs have OCCUPIED the space.:biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE....

KNNBCCB to you. Limpei wait for you at T2 but you don’t dare come find me is it.

Disappointing, so DISAPPOINTING!!!!

Hey, although I told you that MI985 is landing at 19:55 today but dun you know due to ATC control in Wuhan, the departure of MI985 was 25 mins later than it's original schedule????You mean you dun know??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Want to COVER your CHICKEN GUT as if you have been to Airport T2 also do some home work first...

MI985 landed on the runway at 20:12 hours. It took the plane almost 7 mins to taxi into the parking lot. When passengers left the plane, we have to walk almost 5 mins to the immigration clearance area. Not to mention about waiting for the luggage and I also went to the smoking lounge which took me about another 10 mins.

You make a mistake by making the post at 20:38 which not only me but no one from MI 985 could have gout out of the arrival hall by then.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! Wanna brag to cover up your CHICKEN GUTS also cook up with better story...

:biggrin: Since you're so GARANG that you've went down to T2 right, what is the luggage belt for MI985 do you know??? Or do you wanna me to tell you??? Also there was a person very significant just outside the arrival hall, did you saw??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

:kma: Hey, LITTLE PIMP.... Continue your bragging stories n I love to see what you can come out with!!! :kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Disappointing, so DISAPPOINTING!!!!

Hey, although I told you that MI985 is landing at 19:55 today but dun you know due to ATC control, the departure of MI985 was 25 mins later than it's original schedule????You mean you dun know??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Want to COVER your CHICKEN GUT as if you have been to Airport T2 also do some home work first...

MI985 landed on the runway at 20:12 hours. It took the plane almost 7 mins to taxi into the parking lot. When passengers left the plane, we have to walk almost 5 mins to the immigration clearance area. Not to mention about waiting for the luggage and I also went to the smoking lounge which took me about another 10 mins.

You make a mistake by making the post at 20:38 which not only me but no one from MI 985 could have gout out of the arrival hall by then.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! Wanna brag to cover up your CHICKEN GUTS also cook up with better story...

:biggrin: Since you're so GARANG that you've went down to T2 right, what is the luggage belt for MI985 do you know??? Or do you wanna me to tell you??? Also there was a person very significant just outside the arrival hall, did you saw??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

:kma: Hey, LITTLE PIMP.... Continue your bragging stories n I love to see what you can come out with!!! :kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Roy Ngerng Fired From Tan Tock Seng Hospital For “Improper Public PUBLIC Conduct

This kind of threat is sooo old school.. hey, you are from which cave?

Try something more intelligent, pls.. We are kind of getting tired of stuffs like "you better watch out", "ISD coming for you", " Bankrupting you"

No wonder you need to lick your PAP master's ball in order to earn a living...totally pathetic!!!

Then who's ballz are you licking to earn a living???? Maybe is your mum who's doing the licking for you!!!!

You're SOS (Same Old Shit) sentence can only be written in SBF n not even on FaceBook not to mention that you dare to write it in via email n sent it in to the PMOs office. COWARD!!!!

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuhan whore son

干你老母。just now u hide where? Inside your mummy chowcheebye is it. Now then craeleven out to act Hero.:kma:

Limpei wait till 900pm at belt 33 for u but u Cheebye don't know escape to what belt.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

干你老母。just now u hide where? Inside your mummy chowcheebye is it. Now then craeleven out to act Hero.:kma:

Limpei wait till 900pm at belt 33 for u but u Cheebye don't know escape to what belt.

Ya... wait till 09:30 p.m for your mother's customer in Geylang right!!!!

:biggrin: Since you waited for so long, you mean you can't even say out the luggage belt number for MI 985???? You waited so BLINDLY izit??? :biggrin: :biggrin:

The time of your post already betrayed you, dun try to turn n twist your words.... If you waited for so long you mean you can see that person so significant outside the waiting area n you can't name me the baggage belt number??? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Cock.... From your words I can see that you seldom travel.... If a plane schedule landing time is for example 19:55, it'll normally takes about half an hour for passengers to collect baggage n come out. That's the norm!!!

:biggrin: Still wanna cover your CHICKEN ASS.... Come on, I'm waiting for more new stories from you to cover your CHICKEN GUTS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:.... Your decision to continue to hide inside the rubbish heap to post is correct of you!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.... You're indeed a rubbish n you really live up to your nick name!!!! :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin: