• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth isn't dead...but going to be soon :(

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You bloody arsehole you curse your friend until so bad.

What ramseth do to you to make you curse him with such pathetic lame curse?

ramseth has cried wolf too many times before. he sms-ed to many and said that it was a pal who did that as a prank to announce his death and cremation in a hoax sms to many.

the present situation is anticipated. he had mentioned to me personally that he won't be living long due to his critical health condition.

whether u believe or not, it's not really important. just treat it that we are praying and chanting for a dying person.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't really follow this thread.. But is Ah Ram really critically ill?

Where's the proof? Any pics?

Ah Ram maybe a bit boastful once in a while with all his heroic stories, but that Lau hero can also be very damn funny..

Even if Ah Ram is really ill, its just not right to gloat over someone's misfortune..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ram is alright. he used to fortify here 24/7. posted in nearly every thread, had an opinion on everything. you can't miss him...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look through the threads again and you can spot him.

Come on lah... When a thread started in his name became hijacked by Mr Goh, like moth to a flame he HAD to come in and make an appearance. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

Come on lah... When a thread started in his name became hijacked by Mr Goh, like moth to a flame he HAD to come in and make an appearance. :rolleyes:

nabez, made me go through the whole thread, all 12 pages, errrrrr...................... xiao fan? :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. But is Ah Ram really critically ill?

went to see him yesterday, he asked me to say goodbye to all of you

Sick+man.jpg

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I really don't know who hijack this thread, really, considering that there are only a couple of postings by me before this one.

Well, you will always choose to believe in what you think is true but I can only tell you that he is near death, more than half dead. It would be a miracle if he survived and I do hope he has a miracle here, just a second chance for him to mend his ways.

But at this moment, it would really be hallucination for one to say that for a man who could hardly speak, could still want to come into this forum to write things here!

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The only reason why no photo of him posted here is because we respect his privacy. Even for those who know him well would be shocked to see him in such a state if they really visited him at all.

Goh Meng Seng

I don't really follow this thread.. But is Ah Ram really critically ill?

Ah Ram maybe a bit boastful once in a while with all his heroic stories, but that Lau hero can also be very damn funny..

Even if Ah Ram is really ill, its just not right to gloat over someone's misfortune..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only reason why no photo of him posted here is because we respect his privacy. Even for those who know him well would be shocked to see him in such a state if they really visited him at all.

Goh Meng Seng

Ok Capt Goh, I undertand that..

Feel sorry for him after reading your latest post..

Ah Ram may have his flaws but I don't think its right of LTB to gloat over something so serious..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY Has Disapppeared For Some Time

I really don't know who hijack this thread, really, considering that there are only a couple of postings by me before this one.

Well, you will always choose to believe in what you think is true but I can only tell you that he is near death, more than half dead. It would be a miracle if he survived and I do hope he has a miracle here, just a second chance for him to mend his ways.

But at this moment, it would really be hallucination for one to say that for a man who could hardly speak, could still want to come into this forum to write things here!

Goh Meng Seng

What do you mean ? He's not dead yet ? The white lion can hold. So, you are his friend whom you met in those years. Now, I wonder what happen to the other one - UY (uncle Yap).

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

I'll take your word for it.

AFAIK, we never had anyone from Sammyboy meeting the Grim Reaper. But life is ephemeral. Mono no aware. When we appreciate the transience of even the most beautiful flower in the world, we know that simultaneous joy and sorrow is the lot of life.

Let's pray for a miracle. Our thoughts and hearts are with Ramseth..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taxi ?

I think now Uncle Yap busy driving taxi..

Are you sure about that ? You mean UY, krafty and hotbot are now in the same fraternity. I'm not against taxi driving. It can be lucrative if he knows his trade well enough.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Pls PM me his ward address. I will send him a fruit basket.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am not so sure if he is still at the same hospital ward or not... that was a couple of weeks ago already. He told me that he has been in and out of the hospital many times since a few months ago.

You will have to check with his WP buddies.

Goh Meng Seng

Pls PM me his ward address. I will send him a fruit basket.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grand Master,

I am with you in this thread. i've seen unscrupulous people hijack this thread for their selfish self-centered purposes. I despise these people. Please send my warmest regard to Ramseth and wish him best of luck and strength.

My thoughts are with Vincent in this time of need.

For leetarbar who want to play up someone misfortune and make it their centre of attention seeking and self ingratiation, FUCK YOU BASTARD. FUCK YOU AND TAKE YOUR SELF CENTRED POSTING AND SHOVE UP YOUR ASSHOLE.

Goh Meng Seng

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not so sure if he is still at the same hospital ward or not... that was a couple of weeks ago already. He told me that he has been in and out of the hospital many times since a few months ago.

You will have to check with his WP buddies.

Goh Meng Seng

In and out of hospital means not half dead lah...

I don't know any WP people. Should I see my MP Sylvia Lim to get his ward address?