• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth isn't dead...but going to be soon :(

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS,

Am I denouncing anything? I am stating what you don't understanding -- the nature of the scientific process and method. It is a process that has served to increase mankind's understanding of the universe and provide him technologies he did not imagine possible before.

In the past 200 years, what has science given us? It has given us cures, vaccines, eradicated diseases. Our understanding of the EM spectrum has provided us with radio, TV, cellphones, and other wonderful ways of communicating with one another. Our transistor and fibre optic technology has given us computers and the internet, and revolutionized the way we work, play, and communicate across the globe. You can I can argue right now 24 hrs a day non-stop because of science.

What has faith given us in the past 200 years? You answer me that.

Science does not involve faith. Science at its root only admits what can be verified by the 5 human senses. Of course scientists use intuition and imagination, sometimes even flights of fancy, to help them in their work. But these do not admissible as hard evidence.

I strongly suspect even economics is not really your forte, a good economists must have a trained mind, and apparently you don't have that.

As I have said, I have nothing against Science but atheists should be very careful in denouncing all other religions while thinking that logical thinking and Science are the answers to everything they want to know.

And Science or scientific theories, have to start from philosophical assumptions and even presumptions.... i.e. beliefs. It is about believing that such theories could explain certain empirical observations and you should not mix up the other way round, trying to use the very empirical observations you try to explain as the source of your so call "proof". That's a mess of circular arguments.

Apparently, you are now caught and refuse to admit that Science, does involve in faith and beliefs. This is nothing new actually and I am not the first one to come to such conclusions. There are many learned ones who have come to this same conclusions and if you bother to read more and research more, you will find that there is a great debate about whether Science is a religion itself or not. Although Science, in most instances, are useful and could help to explain or solve material well being but that doesn't erase the fact that the progression of science is still basically based on faith or beliefs on the hypothesis and theories.

People who take science as the Truth of all things in universe without really understanding the nature and limitations of it, are also engaged in blind faith.

Goh Meng Seng

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
250.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, it is most likely in your dream... a person who doesn't even know the basics could possibly trash anyone? LOLx! Yeah, maybe it is the same for WP's MX9... trashing PAP... haha

Goh Meng Seng

Chao chee bye, your father me lim bey is a 2nd upper from same uni as you chee bye kia from fac of Science. if you dare to claim my understanding and basic on science is flawed, that means you must be more qualified and have better and more solid training than me.

i put ball here, i will put aside all my professional experience in this field. we just play on undergraduate training, we flash out our results from year 1 to 4. i give u another advantage here, if the total number of subjects you taken from faculty of Science is more than my first 2 years, i consider you more qualified and well trained in this field than me.

u got balls to play?

u fucking chee bye got the balls to question my knowledge and training, u better fucking have the substance to do that. i already give u a very strong advantage, your 8 sems results vs my 4. as long as your total science subjects is more than mine, i consider you having a better and more solid training in this field.

chee bye kia, u fucking question my foundation u better have the substance to back it up pua chee bye.

if this is your challenge towards my professional knowledge, i am more than willing to take you on and exposed your stupidity and how fucking ignorance are you in this field

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao chee bye, your father me lim bey is a 2nd upper from same uni as you chee bye kia from fac of Science. if you dare to claim my understanding and basic on science is flawed, that means you must be more qualified and have better and more solid training than me.

Latest ......................................... GMS runroad ......................

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS failed as a politician, strategist, scientist, economist :smile:

He gave TKL a 5% chance of winning the PE, end up TKL only got 5% of the votes :eek:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange twist of events! the forgiver now looks like he needs forgiveness instead of the respect he is entitled too. poor ah seng! it seems that there are alot of unfair damages done to him.

i believe ah seng is a good man. many just do not know the man better to be prejudiced against him. he is the betrayed victim, mind u.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange twist of events! the forgiver now looks like he needs forgiveness instead of the respect he is entitled too. poor ah seng! it seems that there are alot of unfair damages done to him.

i believe ah seng is a good man. many just do not know the man better to be prejudiced against him. he is the betrayed victim, mind u.

You and that GMS are the same type of man. Only slight difference : You have an axe to grind with SDP, he with WP.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Goh is not hiding. Some important matters which require his immediate attention have cropped up.

If you are willing, Mr Goh can organise a seminar in Singapore to explain the laws of the universe to those interested.

His last seminar was a packed success.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Goh is not hiding. Some important matters which require his immediate attention have cropped up.

If you are willing, Mr Goh can organise a seminar in Singapore to explain the laws of the universe to those interested.

His last seminar was a packed success.

That would be an awesome idea. I believe Mr Goh has the answers to the following:

1. origins of the universe
2. what happened before the 'Big Bang' and immediately after
3. the potentially Nobel award winning answers on the Theory of Everything
4. The ultimate fate of the universe

I can't fucking wait :biggrin:

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would be an awesome idea. I believe Mr Goh has the answers to the following:

1. origins of the universe
2. what happened before the 'Big Bang' and immediately after
3. the potentially Nobel award winning answers on the Theory of Everything
4. The ultimate fate of the universe

I can't fucking wait :biggrin:

I don't have such high hopes on GMS.

I asked him why TKL only have 5% of votes despite having someone as brilliant as him as strategist until today he cannot answer me.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have such high hopes on GMS.

I asked him why TKL only have 5% of votes despite having someone as brilliant as him as strategist until today he cannot answer me.

Even with heavy weights behind him, Mr Tan's inexperience at the polls showed. He will surely do better next time after he attends Mr Goh's special MP mentoring workshop.