• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth isn't dead...but going to be soon :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a surprise twist today reveals that ramseth is still alive but in critical conditon. maybe some of the forummers who visited him could share.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's bedridden. very weak and deteroriates to bone and skin :(

for those who like him, love him, obsessed with him....to hate him, allergic to him, etc...please pray or chant for him. let the bygones be bygones and his passage to the next realm a smooth one.

let's pray for him and give him the courage to face the unknown and the peace to transmigrate.

sadhu, sadhu ........

Last edited:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng Freedom
20 hours ago

I am ready to forgive a dying man who has done so much wrong to me for all these years. I will chant and pray for him for a peaceful passing. May all sufferings be gone and may he walk the right path and gain enlightenment in his future lives.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can I go to his death bed and ask him to transfer his remaining points and power to me ? :(

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's bedridden. very weak and deteroriates to bone and skin :(

for those who like him, love him, obsessed with him....to hate him, allergic to him, etc...please pray or chant for him. let the bygones be bygones and his passage to the next realm a smooth one.

let's pray for him and give him the courage to face the unknown and the peace to transmigrate.

sadhu, sadhu ........

Too much screwing wimmin.. Kena u know what.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng Freedom
I have paid an acquaintance a visit at the hospital. This visit has brought back memories of my first visit to a very close primary school classmate when I was 13 years old. My classmate had an accident on the PIE back then and was warded for a couple of months before he died. I visited him just a a week before he died. That experience of looking at a "living dead" was really traumatizing but his sufferings and eventual dead has planted the very seed of enlightenment in me, setting my path to the journey of seeking the truth of living and death. I am truly grateful to my friend to use his last breath of life to plant this seed in me and I have always prayed and chanted for his well being in his future lives.

Throughout the past years I have been talking to people about the teaching of Buddha, the Four Noble Truth, Eight Fold Paths and the warnings of karma retributions. These are not just some "learning" from the books and scriptures but by the effort of the enlightening process. Some have benefited from it but most fallen on deaf ears.

There is nothing else I could do but to chant and pray for those who have suffered dearly from their ignorance. There is no free play in life, every act of bad deeds come with a price.
Like · · 19 minutes ago ·

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice ... you can't get fooled twice."

- George Bush Junior

"If (Ramseth) is really dead, I guess better call the mediums."

- Goh Meng Seng

"A couple of forummers came to my wake."

- Ramseth Vincent Sear

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please pray or chant for him. let the bygones be bygones and his passage to the next realm a smooth one.

There is nothing else I could do but to chant and pray for those who have suffered dearly from their ignorance.

I wonder why do so-called Buddhists engage in chanting and praying. Chanting and praying were never taught by the original Buddha. Chanting and praying have no effect on his next destination.

Nevertheless, I wish him well that he has a good next destination.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are mistaken dude.

After Buddha's passing, monks came together to make records of Buddha's teaching, the Dharma. Though it was later recorded on leaves but monks recites these teachings in the form of Sutras so to remind each other about His teachings as well as passing the Dharma on for generations. That's how chanting in Buddhism comes about.

If you ever read any Sutra at all, it is not uncommon to read about how Buddha has taught his disciples about the importance of taking vows and paying respect or even praying to various Buddhas in strengthening their resolves in achieving Arahan.

Buddha has recollected his past 500 lives and there were many instances whereby praying to various pass Buddhas and Bodhisattvas that helped him in his enlightenment path.

Goh Meng Seng

I wonder why do so-called Buddhists engage in chanting and praying. Chanting and praying were never taught by the original Buddha. Chanting and praying have no effect on his next destination.

Nevertheless, I wish him well that he has a good next destination.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are mistaken dude.

After Buddha's passing, monks came together to make records of Buddha's teaching, the Dharma. Though it was later recorded on leaves but monks recites these teachings in the form of Sutras so to remind each other about His teachings as well as passing the Dharma on for generations. That's how chanting in Buddhism comes about.

If you ever read any Sutra at all, it is not uncommon to read about how Buddha has taught his disciples about the importance of taking vows and paying respect or even praying to various Buddhas in strengthening their resolves in achieving Arahan.

Buddha has recollected his past 500 lives and there were many instances whereby praying to various pass Buddhas and Bodhisattvas that helped him in his enlightenment path.

Goh Meng Seng

Respect ? LAN jiao lah .. Which religion never teach u to respect those senior in their cult ? Knn . See their senior machiam already see god .. Knee down , bow ... Christians even call their invisible man lau peh .. What do you think ? :wink: all religions wants you to obey them and control all your actions and thoughts . All those religious freak are just a slave .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng Freedom
20 hours ago

I am ready to forgive a dying man who has done so much wrong to me for all these years. I will chant and pray for him for a peaceful passing. May all sufferings be gone and may he walk the right path and gain enlightenment in his future lives.

good for gohmengseng who could update about ramseth latest condition. i got my info fr him too.