• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth isn't dead...but going to be soon :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's all pray be leetahbar. May he be wise, may he not steal again, may he be filial to his parents, may he forgive Chee Soon Juan and SDP and may he be forgiven by all forummers here.

LOL!!

it seem that more goondus here know my li'l brother leetahsar better than the man himself. good for you then! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by OverTheCounter
Vincent sear of the workers party passed away today.

His will be cremated tomorrow.

Wake at sin ming.
Reply Reply With Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, 07:59 AM #10 Perspective View Profile View Forum Posts Add as Contact
Alfrescian Join Date Dec 2008
Posts 3,335 My ReputationPoints: 521 / Power: 13

RIP Ramseth
The SBF forummer by the handle "Ramseth", a.k.a. Vincent Sear, has passed away today.

Those who wish to pay him last respects may do so at Blk 37 Sin Ming Drive #01-575.

The wake is short and just for tonight until morning around 10am tomorrow.

Thanks.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the last posting, this thread comes to a close.

continue ur praying and chanting.

may all have peace,

sadhu, sadhu.....

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rest In Peace Ramseth.:( You shall be remembered.:(
Please remember me as a moniker who once got zapped for defending your look in the forum.:biggrin:
Good Bye Forever Mr Yan Dao.:wink:

Will up your nick Ramseth later tonight. :wink: