• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ramseth isn't dead...but going to be soon :(

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Taxi ?

Are you sure about that ? You mean UY, krafty and hotbot are now in the same fraternity. I'm not against taxi driving. It can be lucrative if he knows his trade well enough.

Yes very sure about it.. Few months I was having beer at the Bedok South hawker ctr.. Saw Uncle Yap parking his cab..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes very sure about it.. Few months I was having beer at the Bedok South hawker ctr.. Saw Uncle Yap parking his cab..

I see.

What was the colour of his cab ? Copper, red and white top, light green or black ? Don't tell me its from the bloodsucking companies in blue or yellow (City Cab).

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see.

What was the colour of his cab ? Copper, red and white top, light green or black ? Don't tell me its from the bloodsucking companies in blue or yellow (City Cab).

If not mistaken its blue.. Must clarify further with Uncle Yap when he returns back to the Forum..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok Capt Goh, I undertand that..

Feel sorry for him after reading your latest post..

Ah Ram may have his flaws but I don't think its right of LTB to gloat over something so serious..

i m not gloating. i m just asking all those who like or dislike vincent sear to pray or chant for him and resolve all your anger, resentment and childish pettiness.

pls do not misread.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ramseth has a flaw, it's the company he keeps who he considers as friends. Despite the length of this thread, the picture is never clear. The word privacy is obviously misunderstood. There is no need to disclose his ailment. If it is life threatening or terminal, do let us know. I am sure some of us would like to send something for his contributions over the years.

We all have our idiosyncrasies. His contributions have been immense. He was also helpful to many. I am sure he kept the fire burning in this forum on slow days. He provided political insight and also gave his views freely. Sure his Teflon habits were disruptive but he kept the flow in the right direction.

Frankly I would have liked to see him swapping places with his friends.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not so sure if he is still at the same hospital ward or not... that was a couple of weeks ago already. He told me that he has been in and out of the hospital many times since a few months ago.

You will have to check with his WP buddies.

Most unusual. I have zapped you for your incongruous tale.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Ramseth has a flaw, it's the company he keeps who he considers as friends. Despite the length of this thread, the picture is never clear. The word privacy is obviously misunderstood. There is no need to disclose his ailment. If it is life threatening or terminal, do let us know. I am sure some of us would like to send something for his contributions over the years.

We all have our idiosyncrasies. His contributions have been immense. He was also helpful to many. I am sure he kept the fire burning in this forum on slow days. He provided political insight and also gave his views freely. Sure his Teflon habits were disruptive but he kept the flow in the right direction.

Birds of a feather flock together, this was not character flaw of his. This was a character flaw of THEIRS

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal

I cringed when I read this, for one who splashed the I/C number of QXP, of all places, in your own Delphi nickname, I don't think you earn the dignity to write about privacy, correct or not? That was also how you got banned and changed your nick from Scroball to Scroobal, isn't it? I'm quite sure you still do not fully understand the word privacy, so why preach? :rolleyes:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Scroobal,

Nobody likes to have his most unappealing picture, the ugly picture of being near death, to be posted on internet. Have you wonder why people don't use the "latest" photo of the dead that is taken while they were on their death bed during their funeral wake? That's privacy. I can only respect that, instead of trespassing their privacy for this silly need to prove anything to people here.

It is really up to people to believe or disbelieve, that's not my concerns at all.

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal,

Nobody likes to have his most unappealing picture, the ugly picture of being near death, to be posted on internet. Have you wonder why people don't use the "latest" photo of the dead that is taken while they were on their death bed during their funeral wake? That's privacy. I can only respect that, instead of trespassing their privacy for this silly need to prove anything to people here.

It is really up to people to believe or disbelieve, that's not my concerns at all.

Goh Meng Seng

ah seng, we did what we could for vincent aka ramseth. i think prejudicial clowns here think too highly about themselves which we are helpless to change their mentality....so be it with them to continue living in such bird-brain state.

since u ve forgiven him, u ve my deepest respect. whether the rest are still biased against u, u dun ve to bother or be frustrated by their unkind and unfair remarks.

you have all your flamers and and also ve all your backers. part of your flamers are probably being FLIRT & DESTROY by the ever notorious instigator. so be it.

time shall reveal the truth and time shall prove the right from the wrong.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you can understand English. His real name is known, the hospital is known, all I am asking is if it is terminal and not and not another con job where a friend is blamed for fiddling with his phone. I am not asking for his photo and I do not plan to visit him.

All you have say in simple English is that he does wish for anyone to visit him. Many people make the request and it is actually quite common for terminal cases. It is nothing unusual or special. People will always respect such a wish. You are behaving like some special celebrity accorded special status to send out cryptic messages.

There is also no request from anyone for you to prove anything. You are not the subject of concern or interest.

How do you become an activist when you can't handle or address a simple and straightforward thing such as this. You hold 2:1 in Economics and not in Home economics and there is some level of standard expected.

Bob Sim on the other is a failure, a dishonest individual and essentially a clown and an idiot. If he replies in a similar manner, I would not be bothered and frankly not a surprise.

Dear Scroobal,

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be one of the clowns who complained to Delphi only to find out that I had put out a falsified number. Some people will fall for anything.

I cringed when I read this, for one who splashed the I/C number of QXP, of all places, in your own Delphi nickname, I don't think you earn the dignity to write about privacy, correct or not? That was also how you got banned and changed your nick from Scroball to Scroobal, isn't it? I'm quite sure you still do not fully understand the word privacy, so why preach? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Scroobal,

I have already answered and it seems that as usual, you were not reading at all or that you couldn't understand simple English?

He is more than half dead and he will need a miracle to recover and live again. Does that sound good to you? Doesn't that sound "terminal"? As far as I am concerned, I am not his spokesman and I don't really know whether he wants people to visit him or not. As a matter of courtesy, I would respect his privacy. I was told of his conditions by his WP buddy and I guess he should be more appropriate to answer you that question. Personally, I will feel weird for a dying man to want to be visited by strangers whom he hardly know, least strangers from SBF. But he may be special, I don't really know.

If you just want to send fruits and well wishes to him, by all means do it but as I have said, he might have discharged. Again, please ask his WP buddies lah!

Goh Meng Seng

I hope you can understand English. His real name is known, the hospital is known, all I am asking is if it is terminal and not and not another con job where a friend is blamed for fiddling with his phone. I am not asking for his photo and I do not plan to visit him.

All you have say in simple English is that he does wish for anyone to visit him. Many people make the request and it is actually quite common for terminal cases. It is nothing unusual or special. People will always respect such a wish. You are behaving like some special celebrity accorded special status to send out cryptic messages.

There is also no request from anyone for you to prove anything. You are not the subject of concern or interest.

How do you become an activist when you can't handle or address a simple and straightforward thing such as this. You hold 2:1 in Economics and not in Home economics and there is some level of standard expected.

Bob Sim on the other is a failure, a dishonest individual and essentially a clown and an idiot. If he replies in a similar manner, I would not be bothered and frankly not a surprise.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are speaking in riddles. Is it terminal? If you do not know , just say you do not know.

The reason why you have been asked

1) Look at the thread title.

2) There are only 2 people who are suggesting they know about his condition. One is you and the other is an idiot. That idiot has written in an atrocious manner.

If a WP person has made similar comments I would obviously ask.

Dear Scroobal,

I have already answered and it seems that as usual, you were not reading at all or that you couldn't understand simple English?

He is more than half dead and he will need a miracle to recover and live again. Does that sound good to you? Doesn't that sound "terminal"? As far as I am concerned, I am not his spokesman and I don't really know whether he wants people to visit him or not. As a matter of courtesy, I would respect his privacy. I was told of his conditions by his WP buddy and I guess he should be more appropriate to answer you that question. Personally, I will feel weird for a dying man to want to be visited by strangers whom he hardly know, least strangers from SBF. But he may be special, I don't really know.

If you just want to send fruits and well wishes to him, by all means do it but as I have said, he might have discharged. Again, please ask his WP buddies lah!

Goh Meng Seng

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be one of the clowns who complained to Delphi only to find out that I had put out a falsified number. Some people will fall for anything.

Why you continue to lie, Scroball? I don't need to complain to Delphi, because there're many who would nail you at the drop of a hat. BTW, I was observing on the sidelines then and you did reveal the real I/C of QXP. Thereafter, you quietly edited it to a fake one. But too late, someone captured it on a "reply with quote screenshot" and that's why you were banned.

Yet, you still keep insisting you provided a fake number, proclaiming it was a ploy and a joke that people fell for it, just like what you're saying now. I really suggest that you walk the talk because many are watching you.

I'm apolitical, as I've said countless of times, so most of your insider info that you shared here do not interest me at all. So, I'm not your audience, in a nutshell. But I do appreciate honest and full disclosure, and not half-truths and smoke and mirrors from you.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you know u are a piece of lying turd?

You jolly well know YOU banned scroobal

And then u put the blame on others and caused a lot of conflict in the forum

You are really caused other people to quarrel and have misunderstanding because of your deeds

Please dun act like the good guy here

Why you continue to lie, Scroball? I don't need to complain to Delphi, because there're many who would nail you at the drop of a hat. BTW, I was observing on the sidelines then and you did reveal the real I/C of QXP. Thereafter, you quietly edited it to a fake one. But too late, someone captured it on a "reply with quote screenshot" and that's why you were banned.

Yet, you still keep insisting you provided a fake number, proclaiming it was a ploy and a joke that people fell for it, just like what you're saying now. I really suggest that you walk the talk because many are watching you.

I'm apolitical, as I've said countless of times, so most of your insider info that you shared here do not interest me at all. So, I'm not your audience, in a nutshell. But I do appreciate honest and full disclosure, and not half-truths and smoke and mirrors from you.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have zapped you for your dishonesty. Evidently you are a clone of a long time participant in this forum. IF OTC is right, you mean to spread misinformation.

Play a game with me. Let me guess how many clones you have in this stable shall we?

Last edited:

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know u are a piece of lying turd?

You jolly well know YOU banned scroobal

And then u put the blame on others and caused a lot of conflict in the forum

You are really caused other people to quarrel and have misunderstanding because of your deeds

Please dun act like the good guy here

You can dig up that thread @ Delphi and you will know who nailed Scroball. Not me.
Go dig up the thread. Everything is there. Don't blame me if someone is dishonest.
I'm not my brudder's keeper.