• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng and cab driver: Who is right?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bitch (Yi Feng) missing for few day to come out with script. The bruise can be make up or she did it in Mauritius.
She little girl will be stress because need to protec bitch(telling lie).
1. Why does any taxi driver want to tear down the taxi?
2. She could make a police report at Changi airport that could take only 15min while waiting for boarding. Why she didn't do that????
3. She is so smart why don't she take the photo of the taxi driver/taxi condition or the scene using camera/mobile phone sure they have it( 3 person somemore sure have). Even stomper/any accident all will take photo with their phone.
4. Why does she not asking the others taxi (2nd taxi to be withness). Very soon the 2nd taxi driver will appear more ugly side of her will come out.
5. Why when she come back don't even dare speak in front of camera/news? Must be hiding something right.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's reportedly (in this evening's Chinese papers) that she's suffering from nausea and insomnia. I won't be surprised if amnesia strikes her next, or a positive result in a pregnancy test.

M

Mdm Tang

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1067277/1/.html

TV host Quan Yi Feng gives statement at police station

By :

Date : 02 July 2010 2233 hrs (SST)

URL : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1067277/1/.html

SINGAPORE :

Television host Quan Yi Feng, who is embroiled in a 'taxi rage' incident, went to the police station on Friday to record her statement.

At about 3.45pm, Quan and her daughter were seen entering the Bedok Police Divisional Headquarters.

It is believed she was there to record her statement and give her side of the story.

Several reporters and photojournalists waited in the rain for her to emerge.

Channel NewsAsia understands the police will be carrying out investigative work and fingerprint matching soon.

- CNA/al

M

Mdm Tang

Jul 3, 2010

Quan speaks to police

Ms Quan spent six hours at a police station yesterday, giving her account of events in a dispute with a taxi driver in Siglap last Saturday. She has hired top criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her. -- PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER

MEDIACORP host Quan Yifeng spoke to police for 6 hours on Friday over her alleged 'act of aggression' with a ComfortDelGro taxi driver.

Ms Quan was seen arriving at Bedok Police Division Headquarters at 3.45pm, several days after she made headlines for a dispute with the driver, identified only as Mr Chan.

She left close to 10pm, and declined to say why she had spent so long in the police station to make her statement. Ms Quan, 35, has hired criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her.

In a statement on Tuesday, ComfortDelGro said Mr Chan was physically attacked by the television host. According to the statement, the fare meter was ripped out during the altercation,

In a Wanbao report, Mr Chan was quoted as saying that the star lost her temper after he did not help her load her luggage into his taxi and asked 'what sort of service attitude is this?'. He claimed Ms Quan also swore at him in Hokkien, kicked him in the groin and locked herself in the taxi for 15 minutes.

Ms Quan denied his allegations and hit back by saying that he was rude, drove recklessly. She also claimed that Mr Chan slammed the taxi door on her, hitting her on the back and leg.

Police said they are investigating the incident.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a well known personality(good or bad aside). He is a average taxi-driver itching a living driving cab. Logic will tell you who is the more likely aggressor, throws a tantrum and creating a racket. No need Sherlock Holmes or Dr waston to solve this mystery..

jw5

Loyal
She is a well known personality(good or bad aside). He is a average taxi-driver itching a living driving cab. Logic will tell you who is the more likely aggressor, throws a tantrum and creating a racket. No need Sherlock Holmes or Dr waston to solve this mystery..
Sorry but I disagree.
Many well known personalities are very easy going people who don't throw tantrums or act aggressively in public.
Whereas some average taxi drivers can be very mean and aggressive.
The logical deduction should be based on each individual's past history.
Who has a history of acting aggressively in public and throwing tantrums and going into a rage?
The answer would be the same as yours, but the deduction process is different.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something must be wrong. Why spend more than 6 hour to make police report. Normally take less than 1hr.
Average for minor case only less than 20min.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's reportedly (in this evening's Chinese papers) that she's suffering from nausea and insomnia. I won't be surprised if amnesia strikes her next, or a positive result in a pregnancy test.

She went into a huddle with the MIW's to come up with a better excuse they gave, when Orchard Rd was flooded...

" I thought the producer at Mediacorpse, was filming some reality show & pulling a fast one on me"....tARTS imitating life..:biggrin:

wind15

I am no a taxi driver , however most of the time, many taxi drivers do help me carry my bags even though I ask them not to, as I can do this myself.
However there are those who have medical condition like back problems etc, imagine if the luggage is large and heavy, a taxi driver help me on this item.

However if he strains his back them what will happen, who pay the medical bills, there are many people like me have heavy and big bags ?
I dont think we want foeigners to be taxi drivers, they will be lost and go round and round collect more money from you and "claim" they dont know singapore ?
Please reserve Taxi driver job for us going to retire, at least there is a chance for people going to retire, without competing with foreigners ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gong liao ho!

I am no a taxi driver , however most of the time, many taxi drivers do help me carry my bags even though I ask them not to, as I can do this myself.
However there are those who have medical condition like back problems etc, imagine if the luggage is large and heavy, a taxi driver help me on this item.

However if he strains his back them what will happen, who pay the medical bills, there are many people like me have heavy and big bags ?
I dont think we want foeigners to be taxi drivers, they will be lost and go round and round collect more money from you and "claim" they dont know singapore ?
Please reserve Taxi driver job for us going to retire, at least there is a chance for people going to retire, without competing with foreigners ?

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
all actors n actresses are good in what? acting lor.
so 1 week away from singapore is enough time to practise and memorize her script liao lor.
as for those bruise marks, there's such a profession called make-up artist mah.
they can paint dead people alive too mah.
even those embalmist can do it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something must be wrong. Why spend more than 6 hour to make police report. Normally take less than 1hr.
Average for minor case only less than 20min.

Technically, she couldn't be making a police report on a case that's already reported to police, i.e. the original call to police. Yes, a police phone call would be recorded and transcribed into a formal police report, even if the call is anonymous calling from public phone, as long as a case is established from the call. Quan Yifeng walking into police station trying to make a report would become part of the follow-up investigation, i.e. statement taking and even interrogation where necessary.

Serious interrogation (e.g. as the CHC suspects experienced) lasts at least 12 hours, unless an acceptable account or confession is furnished early. Why so long? Becauset the interrogating officers rotate a few sets of repetitive questions two or three rounds to cover all probabilities and test the suspect down for inconsistencies if false stories are made up.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayang I bet she say 6 hours to make it look like the police grilling her .

Sympathy from public again .

Wah she got luxury to make report few days and running away from crime scene .

so sick society now , you don't know who is right or wrong .

Someone attack you , he / she can hire lawyer to either discredit you or ask for some payout from informal settlement .

Some more lawyers cannot advertise . So this every lawyer wants to jump on it for free advert .

I think she be let off again since they can always use medical grounds and she is a celebrity . It's a small incident anyway . Just inconvenience .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very poor reasoning. The reason people know she is guilty as hell is because of her past and the photos show that the taxi was trashed.

I am astounded how you apply "logic". Even more bizarre is your " good or bad aside" Nothing to do with well personality or that he is an average taxi driver.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent....
Sorry but I disagree.
Many well known personalities are very easy going people who don't throw tantrums or act aggressively in public.
Who has a history of acting aggressively in public and throwing tantrums and going into a rage?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry but I disagree.

That's why in an accident, the one who speaks the most and loudest doesn't mean they are always right. The taxi I was in, the taxi driver wasn't very friendly to me on that day, but an accident involved when another car grazed his taxi. The driver came down abuse the taxi driver scolding him idiot, bastard, hokkien vulgarities. I called the police and gave a statement to help the taxi driver even though he wasn't very friendly. I am appalled at how some people can snap at taxi drivers and scold them words they shouldn't have used.

The taxi driver can actually take up a civil suit against the driver for verbal abuse. With a witness would strengthen his case

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with foreigners. Its how to raise the civic mindedness of the taxi vocation as well as standards. Its should not be treated as a retirement vocation but a respected vocation. For some reason, people are shy to claim to be a a taxi driver. Some will even claim they are relief drivers (as thought they are part time volunteers for society) despite it being their main source of income.

Until they they recognise that it is a market driven service and they are paid market prices, it will not sink in. Hiding for half an hour before fare structure goes up, responding only to booking, poor manners have only made the situation worse.

The good part is that most recognise these and do a good service.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything started because the taxi driver did not help her to carry her bag. In the 1st place, how she carry her bag from her house down to wait for taxi?

:biggrin:

Maybe everytime she take taxi, someone carry her bag for her. But this time no one helped her. Maybe he doesn't watch TCS shows:p