• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

louischin78

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkies buy hoping rental to cover instalments because they missed the boat in Singapore, as for buying in Iskandar as trophies to pass down? I don't want to be sent to a cheap old folks home in my old age.

Cheap? Wait till you see the cars in horizon hills and future residence of puteri harbour.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously this is one category that can't be helped as they do not know how to manage within their means thus your arguments don't make sense. I think the discussion is about could not afford a seaview unit in singapore thus Iskandar offer a good and feasible option thus people who explore this and use this alternative know their capabilities and wants well. The category you mention does not even worth mentioning as there won't be best of everything. Just realize your argument or point are getting more personal just against iskandar.

Simple answer Oz, besides Malaysia, the more well heeled are heading down under, it was a rhetorical question and not personal.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkies buy hoping rental to cover instalments because they missed the boat in Singapore, as for buying in Iskandar as trophies to pass down? I don't want to be sent to a cheap old folks home in my old age.

For me in Singapore there was no boat to miss because even if the boat was there also cannot get on. Money not enough.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think people will move to China, I guess if things got really bad in Malaysia then trading one bad government for another bad government would not matter much but I don't see Indonesian Chinese or Singaporeans doing this. http://thecoverage.my/news/china-to-implement-chinese-card-for-malaysians-born-chinese/

I have read about such card but it is for non PRC Chinese(not just Malaysian Chinese) and it is still in the decision process. I think at the moment, most non PRC Chinese move to China mainly because of business, jobs, and education or for sentimental reason(for those born there). Migrating to China as a result of desire or fancy to reside there are still in minority. I for one am keenly considering to live there at least for some years for the purpose of seeking my ancestral roots, get to know better and deeper the diverse, ancient and fascinating culture and history which I realize now I know very superficially. I guess when PRC develops into modern and advanced country with high social standards only then PRC would become hot destination for permanent residency.

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You good life lah, 20 years time I will still be working...peasant life....

Retirement doesn't mean good life lah. Actually it is suffering waiting for the final roll call.
Want to work also cannot work and not unwilling to work.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

U hv numbers to say most hope rental can cover instalment or just anyhow hamtam ? Most I spoke to know rent is not so good la .

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is one if the few places where middle class around some established cities can sell their assets and then moved to and retire, as the asset prices is one of the lowest. Not to say many returning Malaysian professionals as well.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who give u the big fat idea that they not gg to stay ?? Anyhow hamtam as usual to save yr own skin. Lol

You want to think otherwise something which is obvious, I cannot and am not going to bother to stop you. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing and really pointless

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to think otherwise something which is obvious, I cannot and am not going to bother to stop you. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing and really pointless

Yawn. It's so obvious to everyone that u are plucking from thin air n hamtam that pple dun stay. Our fren Frodo has already proven u dead wrong Liao la.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
good development at senibong....

[video=youtube;-rFNz5PuVXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-rFNz5PuVXM[/video]

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
good development at senibong....

[video=youtube;-rFNz5PuVXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-rFNz5PuVXM[/video]

Very nice....make me jelly of my friend who just bought Tower 3 the day I brought him there....