• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
这是你自己笨,马来西亚人那么讨厌你。你还去人家的国家花钱!你真笨。

老傻B :biggrin:
Aiyah who ask you ccb Malaysians to be hypocrite good actors when in spore begging for jobs. Took me a few years to know your true ugly character. No worries I won’t be here forever. Ccb Malaysian sons of whores boasting of being smart thieves slanderers and harassers again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah who ask you ccb Malaysians to be hypocrite good actors when in spore begging for jobs. Took me a few years to know your true ugly character. No worries I won’t be here forever. Ccb Malaysian sons of whores boasting of being smart thieves slanderers and harassers again.
@Robert Half aka @AhMeng your pahang whore mother must be acting like virgin when in spore. No wonder call a virgin a whore.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah who ask you to be hypocrite good actors when in spore begging for jobs. Took me a few years your true ugly character. No worries I won’t be here forever.
在新加坡我是打白领的,月薪过一万新币。而你是在祖国找不到工作的老穷鬼 :biggrin: 才没办法只有去柔佛新山的。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two traits of ccb Malaysians:
1. insult people slut whore mistress
2. Insult people poor

Big bullies pretending to be poor victims of racial policy hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me the few hundred thousands spent is excluding house. @AhMeng your ccb lies all cannot withstand scrutiny. And only ccb Malaysians have this ccb trait to insult people poor to win. Until now you don’t know because you lack self reflection. No one ever insulted me poor in Spore for decades even when I was real poor. But a few years in Jb only kena insulted poor so many times by ccb Malaysians with ccb trait and ccb mouth. Tsk tsk tsk that’s why I say ccb Malaysians are only nice when you are poor, got a bit of money only start insulting people poor to win. Really sad and pathetic human pests.
Seriously can Johor govt give me a good tourist/investor award for spending few hundred thousands this few years consuming in Johor? I also swept your Johor public road for free for one year - littered by my ccb Malaysian chinese neighbours stooping outside the gate - like monkeys - to eat mangosteen and leaving all the husks and seeds on the road.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @Robert Half why run off? Oh because kena self pawned a beggar for Jobs in Spore calling me a tourist/investor spending money in JB a beggar. LOL exactly @AhMeng that’s ALWAYS accusing me what he is himself.
Hey ccb Malaysian chinese beggar for job @Robert Half why dare not appear again. Alamak siah suay lah you ownself beggar calling me beggar. Ccb Malaysians are ingrates be it earning good money in Spore or receiving good money from Singaporeans spending on Johor. My spending is typical of each house investor lah on renovation, car, food, medical etc few hundred thousands spending that created jobs for you and didn’t take your job. Like that kena called beggar woh tsk tsk tsk ccb Malaysian beggars for jobs and hdb just get lost from spore and MY hdb ok before calling me a beggar. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian ingrates after earning good money from Singaporeans be it in Spore or in JB, not just no thank you but shamelessly steal slander and harass good Singaporean woman calling me a whore until India and Iran. Just like this ccb Malaysian Chinese turned sinkie PAP dog @JohnTan.

966F5FE7-3E52-4D9A-892D-E52FE2E58632.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian ingrates after earning good money from Singaporeans be it in Spore or in JB, not just no thank you but shamelessly steal slander and harass good Singaporean woman calling me a whore until India and Iran. Just like this ccb Malaysian Chinese turned sinkie PAP dog @JohnTan.

View attachment 46015
And btw I didn’t slander @JohnTan, he is a self admitted PAP DOG that receives allowance for posting in forum. And look at the kind of posts he made. Hmm ccb Malaysian with ccb mouth indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians slandering me a virgin a cheap whore based on hot air. Tsk tsk tsk you ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth deserved to be called ccb indeed. Go ahead and report polis and I show them why ccb Malaysians deserved to be called ccb. My civilised words are reserved for civilised people , not for you ccb Malaysians savages with zero human ethics zero human conscience zero repentance criminals telling blatant ccb lies of me based on hot air.