• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even lowlife Pontain guy like me also buy and leave it vacant too, only as a holiday home 2x a year :biggrin:

Oh no, the humbleness is so insulting to any intelligent person. You already admitted you are a person who collected properties for trophies?? Dun be a fake acting humble here.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a lowlife Pontain man which you had called him and it is nothing compared to you who have so many paid up in cash properties with another 2.6million sitting in the bank. I am just a person passing through the space of time with nothing to take along when I am gone. Nothing to be proud of.
Money in the bank is nothing more than just a figure in the bank statements.

Whatever floats your boat, because passing through life applies to everyone and not just you. Just by saying you are lowly when you have $6m is insulting to the truly have nots, so please stop it.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be a man. Admit wat you said, stop being a low life.

I am a man and never denied it, now be a man and admit that your calling yourself a low life when you are not, is very insulting to those who do not have $6m and buy properties as mere trophies, that comment alone shows your arrogance. Now you are trying to act cute.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still cheapest and lowest again as you had posted.
Just because you are rich, it does not give you the right to call names.

This comment was never directed at you as you have never said you are poor, so why you worry about what I posted?

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
HTML:
I know Christmas is approaching...if you said it, be a man and admit it. It won't hurt.

This forest city thing really has me scratching my head. Iskandar is far from 'land poor'. This has been mooted before but its approval seems bizarre. Is there no limit to the amount of residential sales they want to target? I just struggle to see the rationale for this development.

Sorry to piggy back your conversation...couldn't see 'reply to thread' button!

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
And...what the hell is the ringgit doing?! I meant to change some money this week and called the oil weakness beautifully...but it's strengthening?! Not fair.

Political situation has not improved and most expect US interest rate rises to be very negative for MYR. May have to sit on my hands for a while. Perhaps the problem is in SGD monetary policy (not appreciating too hard against the 'basket')..

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it becos of holidays? alot went across causeway n needed MYR

And...what the hell is the ringgit doing?! I meant to change some money this week and called the oil weakness beautifully...but it's strengthening?! Not fair.

Political situation has not improved and most expect US interest rate rises to be very negative for MYR. May have to sit on my hands for a while. Perhaps the problem is in SGD monetary policy (not appreciating too hard against the 'basket')..

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forest City condo launched today....psf rm1400-1800 crazy.....

RM 1500psf will be considered dirt cheap in this part of the world come 2025 or 2030.

Forest City has not rolled out their theme parks or entertainments involved. And the cost of reclaiming land is already a huge fixed cost that they needed to factor into their selling price.

RM 1400-RM 1800 psf is indeed a good steal, if they managed to use their Sultan backing to get a private access route to and fro 2nd link ( which they are already doing now )

Judging by how the signboards are already up and running SO FAST and EFFICIENT and approved by the minister in charge, the direct route to 2nd link seem easy to apply and implement.

But its facing the future Tuas Mega Port, a combination of all the various ports combined in Singapore and Forest City should be aptly called, Polluted City

I will drop by the sales gallery today and see if there are any good buys

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM 1500psf will be considered dirt cheap in this part of the world come 2025 or 2030.

Forest City has not rolled out their theme parks or entertainments involved. And the cost of reclaiming land is already a huge fixed cost that they needed to factor into their selling price.

RM 1400-RM 1800 psf is indeed a good steal, if they managed to use their Sultan backing to get a private access route to and fro 2nd link ( which they are already doing now )

Judging by how the signboards are already up and running SO FAST and EFFICIENT and approved by the minister in charge, the direct route to 2nd link seem easy to apply and implement.

But its facing the future Tuas Mega Port, a combination of all the various ports combined in Singapore and Forest City should be aptly called, Polluted City

Your ID should be Investigator888 :smile:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is facing TWO incineration plants, and that means serious dioxin pollution.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally you know how to spell ARROGANCE.
Yes, I am rich enough for my own standards and I am very poor compared to many others. Ther are millions who are much much more richer than me in Malaysia alone. I do not tell others how to invest or force my opinions.
How did the 6 million came about? Is it in USD, British Pounds, AUD, S$, RM or Rupiah. Don't assume, okie?

Since when did I ever force my opinion on others how to invest? I only suggested alternatives on how to live in Johor as the way many Singaporeans plunge into anything blindly, I am sure many who went in are having second thoughts now. I know you are Malaysian and do not face the same risks as Singaporeans buying in Iskandar. Many have put in their life savings into these projects and may never get to enjoy the returns or even their stay. Give a thought to that, many better off Malaysians themselves rather invest and buy in Singapore, you do not face the same situation as Singaporeans being priced out of their own country and have to look for cheaper alternatives.

What I have done for properties I know can never be achieved in Singapore, unless you did it in the 90s. As for your 6 million, you must have told alot of your kakis and they posted it here in the forums, I don't believe 6 million rupiahs can go around flying to Brussels for meetings and buy trophy properties, like I said if you are well off just admit it, I am sure no one here gave the money to you and is honest, so nothing wrong, why try to hide and act pretentious. I also know there will always be people richer than me, but I am brutally honest and do tell people how money is made, in this instance, how not to invest to protect your wealth, whether big or small. I learned long ago that making money in property is also not something everyone can do, in many instances only the bigger boys, ie. developers win, at the expense of small time buyers.

Sorry I don't know why I sound arrogant, but I have never flown to Europe for casual meetings, and buy properties as trophies and visit only twice a year, anything I buy has to count or be properly owner occupied, does that sound arrogant to you? Just because you are pro PH everyone sees your posts with rose tinted glasses, only I can see through the real arrogant you.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forest City condo launched today....psf rm1400-1800 crazy.....

These PSFs will never sell well in the next few years. How the reclaimed land will be stabilised in the long term is unknown as the land will take more than a decade to settle. The target buyers should Malaysians working at the west side of Singapore.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economic factors and currency traders are totally different. US interest increased only incrementally and there's no more incentives to lock in USD. Traders would rather move their funds to other parts of the world. My feel is USD would drop marginally by about 5% over next few months to RM4.20. SGD should be around 3.00 + 0.05 max.

Malaysia will have to re-do its budget soon if oil price stays below USD 40 per barrel (very likely). It means cutting back on spending and raising taxes. This will strain the economy.

US may increase its intetest rate for 3-4 rounds in 2016, and this should boost the attractiveness of USD.

Hopefully MYR weakens further against SGD, and interest rate stays constant in 2016.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats a good one ;p

Brussels here means Brussels Pub in Puteri Harbour on the left hand side corner opposite Old Town Kopitiam. You had never been to Puteri Harbour? And how come you talk so much on this Puteri Harbour thread when you had not been there?

My money is self made and I do not depend on anyone to be what I am today. I had earned that right to be proud and arrogant. And some of my friends on this forum know what I do and email me regularly on what deals are the best or what Reits is about to be launched. What I do not compromise is when people try to talk down on investments in my own back yard. You are good in Melbourne and Singapore. Stay in that area. Like wise, I am good in Malaysian and London properties. I stay relevant in these domains. You don't see me saying bad things about Melbourne though I know that place pretty well too. So do not try to talk down on others which you do not have a good grasp. It is called mutual respect.

Are you arrogant in the course of being trying to be brutally honest? Or you are trying too hard? Let's take a vote. Let the people here speak and see the results.

Anyway, this is Yuletide Season. Time to forget and forgive.

I am going to Macau for Christmas holidays with my wife and kids. Merry Christmas everyone.