• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lawyer has been quite prompt responding to my email.
Congrats. :smile:
Seemed like the Encorp lawyers are very efficient. Freehold land and foreign ownership consent obtained within such short period. Do you think if it is leasehold, the waiting period would be longer?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is puteri cover considered a good buy? Im considering between capri/bora residences or puteri cove

http://thedevelopmentadvisor.com/put...-neighborhood/

Go to these 2 places, see the upcoming projects and envisage what it will be like in 5 years time and see which neighbourhood you would prefer and goes with your heart.

Many of those projects that are committed are currently coming up and you can visualize the surrounding and the crowds expected. Each area will be different and I believe PH is more touristy and conventions while Danga is more lifestyle mass market.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is puteri cover considered a good buy? Im considering between capri/bora residences or puteri cove

is the price the same? if the same, PH should be better. (i have the impression PH is much more ex.) more exclusive .. prettier waterways.

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
is the price the same? if the same, PH should be better. (i have the impression PH is much more ex.) more exclusive .. prettier waterways.

Capri / Bora is not cheap considering that the units are not facing Straits whereas Puteri Cove is facing Private Marina and I believe the psf is RM200+ difference. Bora concept is a stand-alone integrated development, big ambitious project.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://thedevelopmentadvisor.com/put...-neighborhood/

Go to these 2 places, see the upcoming projects and envisage what it will be like in 5 years time and see which neighbourhood you would prefer and goes with your heart.

Many of those projects that are committed are currently coming up and you can visualize the surrounding and the crowds expected. Each area will be different and I believe PH is more touristy and conventions while Danga is more lifestyle mass market.

Agreed. You should go to the ground and feel the vibrations, then you make your decisions.
Just like buying a car, visit the showroom, sit in the car and feel if you like the interiors.

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
This agent keeps sending me messages about Puteri Cove and says the launch discounts may be removed soon?... lowest price is only about RM830K, the bigger units over RM1.5m are mostly sold. It's quite enticing at the pricing now but still some concerns over the new measures. His website is quite comprehensive if anyone is interested www.singaporepropertyforsale.info/puteri-cove

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH over Danga Bay anytime, whether it's investment or own stay. Brunsfield is now trying hard to sell with advertisements in ST, Today.

Supply from Country Garden will take some time for the market to absorb.

babystarlet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capri is about 1184psf and puteri cove is about 1255 psf.
Capri was attractive until country garden came along.
And with e recent measures, if Capri reach 1mil which means cty garden all also reach 1mil.

My assessment is that PH units easier to exit also.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal

said it man. that's why i bought a unit there. it's a total change of atmosphere when you are in that area. i dont think they spent 1.5bil to build the kota iskandar just for show. it's an official government complex for day to day adminstration where it says will house 6000 workers. surely everyday people will come to kota iskandar to deal with government officers for personal and official matters hence will hop into puteri harbour or medini. wait til they announce the ferry linkages with singapore. for me i m seriously looking forward to this announcement.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
based on what i know, EIDSB will be making a pretax profit of around 250psf from their PH development. so if anyone here is good at calculation should be able to advise if encorp marina is indeed a good investment.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
more on PH, johore's State Tourism, Domestic Trade and Consumerism Committee chairman Datuk Tee Siew Kiong says that out of 14 main entries into johore PH ferry terminal is one of six chosen to be the main entry points for visit malaysia next year. considering PH is just only a few months old it must have some importance to be chosen that's why i said it's just the news for the link to singapore to be announced and we'll see things changing rapidly in PH.

"Johor Targets 4.6 Million Foreign Tourist Arrivals For VMY 2014
JOHOR BAHARU, Nov 9 (Bernama) -- Johor targets 4.6 million foreign tourist arrivals with an estimated revenue of RM12 billion in conjunction with Visit Malaysia Year (VMY) next year.

State Tourism, Domestic Trade and Consumerism Committee chairman Datuk Tee Siew Kiong the target was arrived at based on the 4.2 million foreign tourists who visited the state this year.

"Johor has 14 main entry points and six have been picked to become the main routes for VMY 2014," he told a press conference at Nusajaya yesterday.

He said the six were Sultan Iskandar Building and Second Link (land), Senai International Airport (air), Puteri Harbour and Tanjung Belungkor ferry terminals (water) and the Pagoh exit of the North-South Highway.

-- BERNAMA

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
more on PH, johore's State Tourism, Domestic Trade and Consumerism Committee chairman Datuk Tee Siew Kiong says that out of 14 main entries into johore PH ferry terminal is one of six chosen to be the main entry points for visit malaysia next year. considering PH is just only a few months old it must have some importance to be chosen that's why i said it's just the news for the link to singapore to be announced and we'll see things changing rapidly in PH.

-- BERNAMA

Once the linkages start, the train would have left for many.

There is also the linkage to Raffles Marina and the Tuas MRT extension in the works.

I wouldn't mind the wait while enjoying waterfront living.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the linkages start, the train would have left for many.

There is also the linkage to Raffles Marina and the Tuas MRT extension in the works.

I wouldn't mind the wait while enjoying waterfront living.

PH will reap immediate benefits of the CIQ while other areas of Iskandar have to wait for the developments to be completed even though PH is undergoing a construction period. But there's really nothing much in PH other than the Traders Hotel, Hello Kitty and nearby Legoland.

Last edited:

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH will reap immediate benefits of the CIQ while other areas of Iskandar have to wait for the developments to be completed even though PH is undergoing a construction period. But there's really nothing much in PH other than the Traders Hotel, Hello Kitty and nearby Legoland.

Most of the real shopping and malls will be in Medini isn't it?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
The structural framework of SPH should be completed by now. Anyone knows when VP will happen?

Targetting VP in March 2014. My 2nd flr unit has received architectural clearance for plumbing & electrical works. Moving on to finishes soon. But will be another 2 months after March for the ID, and some trial runs. So expect 3rd quarter 2014

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

Puteri Harbour vs Danga Bay

Danga Bay -25km waterfront supported by old JB CBD, woodlands link
Puteri Harbour - 10.8km waterfront supported by Medini CBD, Tuas Link

Land Supply
--------------

GFA
LAND. Built Up
(million sqf). (million sqf)
PH. 30.0 30.0
DB. 130.7 still calculating

Capitaland DB
3.1. 11.0
Country Garden DB
2.4. 25.7

Built Up Supply (million sqf)
-----------------
Total. Res. Com. Retail
PH. 30. 18. 9. 3
(60%)(30%)(10%)

DB. still gathering information

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
as far as i know PH quota n developments almost quite certained n n parcels taken up except some reallly AAA spots

for danga bay, the country garden development (9000units) is only a fragment of the whole danga bay project. jus the thought of it wows me

sudiptol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some updates from my visit to ph this weekend. First the ciq . Most of the staff was sleeping . Seems daily traffic is about 40 to 50 people mainly holiday makers from indo . Some shops have started and one of them was very bullish for the future and thought the singapore link will change things . Traders seems to be doing ok there's a Kenny Rogers and Starbucks opening soon at the back. The olive rest was busy but said it's only the weekends when they have business. Imperia seems to be growing fast . Encorp is doing good . Pillers up for 3 or 4 floors.somerset seemed slow not much has happened since I went there last about 5 mths back. Maybe they are going slow and waiting till business picks. There seemed to be more boats that last time