• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Bro Potter pointed out, you can buy a big banglo with that type of money. And rightly so, that's the natural progression in property investment.
When you are young, you want a condo
When you got kids, you want a link house
When your kids grow up, you want a bigger house
When your kids married and move out, you find house is empty
When you are old, you want a small house.

i thought its' "if you're living in singapore, you want a landed, if you're living in malaysia, you want a condo"? haha. anyway both are differnt type of housing. banglo is like a merc s class, condo with sea view is like a sports car. for someone who is into boats, it's a no brainer choosing PH over a banglo.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought its' "if you're living in singapore, you want a landed, if you're living in malaysia, you want a condo"? haha. anyway both are differnt type of housing. banglo is like a merc s class, condo with sea view is like a sports car. for someone who is into boats, it's a no brainer choosing PH over a banglo.

A banglo with 7 rooms and 7 toilets is indeed like a S Class. You need to clean it regularly and wax it. Cannot afford to leave it dirty, otherwise might as well drive a 4 wheel drive. After a while, you get tired of doing all these chores. That's when you look for a small condo. Small is beautiful especially Avantgarde specs.:smile:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are living in a landed,you will want a high floor condo facing hill, sea, marina, etc.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy RM 800k type of unit. By the time TOP after 4 years and plus GST 6%, value should be more than RM1.0M.

But be careful, rental is going to be very weak as the area would be loaded with completed empty units. Go in only for own use and buy only what you can afford. Not recommended for those who need high loan margins.

I read that the launch for Puteri Cove is tomorrow. Smallest unit is selling at 919k RM.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri is not Marina Bay. It has no financial district, insurance companies, law firms or a famous shopping belt nearby to support. Going in at such price is risky.

Last edited:

johnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that the launch for Puteri Cove is tomorrow. Smallest unit is selling at 919k RM.

There are 660 units for the two towers and over 300 units for Tower 3 for service units. Over 1000 units. Not very exclusive. The management fee is 60cts per sq ft. The highest in the puteri harbour. If you cannot rent it out, you are stuck with a hefty management fee. Non-exclusive and hefty management fee - reasons I did not buy even though VIP.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri is not Marina Bay. It has no financial district, insurance companies, law firms or a famous shopping belt nearby to support. Going in at such price is risky.

depend on holding power la. i think it's gonna be nice. dunno about price appreciation though.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 660 units for the two towers and over 300 units for Tower 3 for service units. Over 1000 units. Not very exclusive. The management fee is 60cts per sq ft. The highest in the puteri harbour. If you cannot rent it out, you are stuck with a hefty management fee. Non-exclusive and hefty management fee - reasons I did not buy even though VIP.

good info.. wow, maintenance about 600RM for a two bedder..

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The others in ph are about 35cts per sq ft. Why so high?

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was merely responding to someone who thought there were studio units at 600k. I think it's a suckers market now for condos at PH.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually the shopping area will be at Medini with at least 2 big malls. Mall of Medini is slated to expand to even hv an ice skating rink.

Last edited:

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega Specs
teega 3.1.JPGteega 3.2.JPGteega 3.3.JPGteega 3.4.JPGteega 3.5.JPG

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal

True.

But what it already has are a harbour CIQ; 2 renown hotels (Traders and Ascott's Somerset) & a theme park (Sanrio's Hello Kitty).

What's in store are a convention centre; commercial districts (along Laksamana & Nakhoda Precincts) and high end marina cove residences.

It was never its intention to be a Marina Bay CBD.

It is a Sentosa Cove with One'15 Marina facilities, adjacent to commercial (hotel, convention, theme park) and residences.

Do a Google Earth and you will see the striking similarities.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
True.

But what it already has are a harbour CIQ; 2 renown hotels (Traders and Ascott's Somerset) & a theme park (Sanrio's Hello Kitty).

What's in store are a convention centre; commercial districts (along Laksamana & Nakhoda Precincts) and high end marina cove residences.

It was never its intention to be a Marina Bay CBD.

It is a Sentosa Cove with One'15 Marina facilities, adjacent to commercial (hotel, convention, theme park) and residences.

Do a Google Earth and you will see the striking similarities.

http://thedevelopmentadvisor.com/puteri-harbour-iskandar-top-waterfront-residential-neighborhood/

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told the Puteri Cove 2br starts from about RM1mil before 3% rebate... works out to be only RM1,100 psf, cheaper than Capri @ Danga Bay ("East Coast" equivalent) vs Puteri Harbour, which is the Freehold "Sentosa Cove" equivalent. I'm surprised there's still 1+Study left from only RM830K before 3% rebate

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the shopping area will be at Medini with at least 2 big malls. Mall of Medini is slated to expand to even hv an ice skating rink.

It will be good if there is another mall areas other than Bukit Indah, which is getting very crowded.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current canteen site will be the future condos, the land is still under UEM but pacific stars has the option to purchase. Comparing pacificstar plot and the sugarking plot, the latter will have more traffic cos nearer to future convention hall.