• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some updates from my visit to ph this weekend. First the ciq . Most of the staff was sleeping . Seems daily traffic is about 40 to 50 people mainly holiday makers from indo . Some shops have started and one of them was very bullish for the future and thought the singapore link will change things . Traders seems to be doing ok there's a Kenny Rogers and Starbucks opening soon at the back. The olive rest was busy but said it's only the weekends when they have business. Imperia seems to be growing fast . Encorp is doing good . Pillers up for 3 or 4 floors.somerset seemed slow not much has happened since I went there last about 5 mths back. Maybe they are going slow and waiting till business picks. There seemed to be more boats that last time

Many thanks. Any pictures to share?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any basement parking at Puteri Harbour? If yes, can share the hourly rate? I don't mind hanging around in Puteri Harbour if there is sheltered walkway and covered carpark. I hate the feeling of my ass burning and stifling heat in the car after visiting a place in the late morning or afternoon.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any basement parking at Puteri Harbour? If yes, can share the hourly rate? I don't mind hanging around in Puteri Harbour if there is sheltered walkway and covered carpark. I hate the feeling of my ass burning and stifling heat in the car after visiting a place in the late morning or afternoon.

I have parked in Hello Kitty basement car park before.
Forgot about the rates liao but it was free when I parked there last year. Not sure about Trader's Hotel carpark but I believed there is.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have parked in Hello Kitty basement car park before.
Forgot about the rates liao but it was free when I parked there last year. Not sure about Trader's Hotel carpark but I believed there is.

Thanks. I will try it next time. My ass got burnt every time I go Puteri Harbour :mad:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I will try it next time. My ass got burnt every time I go Puteri Harbour :mad:

I guess the road side is dusty and treeless as it is a construction zone now. But I think you can also park at the UEM sales office which can be shady in the late afternoon. The road leading to the CIQ is very hot.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean Encorp reaches 3/4 floors? Is it at the front or rear of site?
Some updates from my visit to ph this weekend. First the ciq . Most of the staff was sleeping . Seems daily traffic is about 40 to 50 people mainly holiday makers from indo . Some shops have started and one of them was very bullish for the future and thought the singapore link will change things . Traders seems to be doing ok there's a Kenny Rogers and Starbucks opening soon at the back. The olive rest was busy but said it's only the weekends when they have business. Imperia seems to be growing fast . Encorp is doing good . Pillers up for 3 or 4 floors.somerset seemed slow not much has happened since I went there last about 5 mths back. Maybe they are going slow and waiting till business picks. There seemed to be more boats that last time

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received letter from lawyer that they have applied for state consent. Bloody hell almost one year after signing SPA. Imagine how much bank interest lawyer earned so far as they collect state consent levy upfront when you sign the SPA.

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received letter from lawyer that they have applied for state consent. Bloody hell almost one year after signing SPA. Imagine how much bank interest lawyer earned so far as they collect state consent levy upfront when you sign the SPA.

Yes. And you multiply that bank interest lawyer earned to the number of buyers. A lot of cash involved then.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suppose you are referring to Teega. UEM Sunrise and Sunrise of yester years is totally different. Personally I find UEM Sunrise is a wee bit tough, well they think they are the biggest land owner there. There's a tinge of Malaysian civil servant attitude, they will do what is just needed, the gusto is just not there.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be that it is a huge development and it takes more time to collate all the information before they can send to the authority for state consent. Encorp's lawyer is rather fast on this aspect.
I suppose you are referring to Teega. UEM Sunrise and Sunrise of yester years is totally different. Personally I find UEM Sunrise is a wee bit tough, well they think they are the biggest land owner there. There's a tinge of Malaysian civil servant attitude, they will do what is just needed, the gusto is just not there.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean the end that is further away from trader's hotel? I am at the top so it will take quite a while before my unit is ready.
Sorry guys tried many times but the upload just fails each time. Yep as do puteri says it seemed like the back side

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean the end that is further away from trader's hotel? I am at the top so it will take quite a while before my unit is ready.

No worries. We have plenty of time to put the 15% locked in FD before it is needed. I think by the time it reached my floor, it would be like end 2014.:smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

the same with sime darby. i was at the glades showroom a few months ago. the salesguy was taking a 'take it or leave it' attitude.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

One year then apply? Then still must wait for approval to be given? Oh no....I hope yours get approved early.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same with sime darby. i was at the glades showroom a few months ago. the salesguy was taking a 'take it or leave it' attitude.

Glades is very nice but very expensive. For a 26 x 90 terrace, built up approx 4000 sq ft, it is RM 2.1m.
I think the main selling point is the MRT station and the security features including powerfence. I was at the Star Property show 2 days ago and impressed with what they have.