• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven reading is high ses activity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on what you read.

There is no difference if you read comics and watch cartoon on tv. Both are equivalent in term of what goes into the mind.

Book and TV are mere medium of communication. Nothing more nothing less.
Obviously you don’t read much not to know the difference between reading a novel and watching TV or movie. Reading involves your brain to activate your own imagination whereas TV or movie is just passive activity that does not need to use brain.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
images

This book is highly recommended for you all know who..Lol :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously you don’t read much not to know the difference between reading a novel and watching TV or movie. Reading involves your brain to activate your own imagination whereas movie is just watching no use brain or passive.
You have no scientific proof to tell that watching tv does not involve processing.
Likewise reading can be numb if you stop thinking but trying to mere read to get to the end.
I have read thousands of books but my memory falls short of all the books that I have read. Same with the thousands of tv shows I have watched.

At the end of the day , whether reading or watching tv , the question is has it helped you develop good values in life and make you a useful person in society.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another good book for woman filled with Hatred..Lol :biggrin:

41YrwaE%252BoUL.jpg
Malaysian bastards like you are always very assuming. FYI I have never read a single mills and boon book. You must have read a lot to be writing such shit using Claire clone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no scientific proof to tell that watching tv does not involve processing.
Likewise reading can be numb if you stop thinking but trying to mere read to get to the end.
I have read thousands of books but my memory falls short of all the books that I have read. Same with the thousands of tv shows I have watched.

At the end of the day , whether reading or watching tv , the question is has it helped you develop good values in life and make you a useful person in society.
I based on personal experience no need scientific proof. Maybe can google to find out indeed. Reading cannot be numb because you will stop reading it then. You need to use your brain to actively translate what is written in a novel. Whereas TV is confirmed no need just be a spectator will do. It’s shocking that you read thousands of books and fail to realize this. Maybe all are comic books indeed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hokay... Enuff recommendations from me now ...That should keep you occupied for a while even with your alleged claim of speed reading... I go search for new titles for you and suggest them to you later.

Have a good reading day BBFA KGK. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a lady full of hate and contempt...Highly recommended read to soothe her anger..

images

Lol:biggrin:
Malaysian criminals following me like dogs everywhere are the ones full of hate ! You are always what you accused me to be! For me i am just stating truth in defence of your crimes against me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay... Enuff recommendations from me now ...That should keep you occupied for a while even with your alleged claim of speed reading... I go search for new titles for you and suggest them to you later.

Have a good reading day BBFA KGK. :biggrin:
Your trashy books are only for yourself to read as deprived and hard up Claire! Btw i never claim speed reading at all. It’s the app that summarized the books into 15 minutes. Obviously for NON fiction books only.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Malaysian criminals following me like dogs everywhere are the ones full of hate ! You are always what you accused me to be! For me i am just stating truth in defence.
Stop derailing your own thread! The recommended titles are good reads for you. Gosh, isn't this thread about recommending books to read ??? Lol :biggrin: