• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven 4 years is all it takes to excel in anything you want to excel in

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishonest Malaysian dogs with Whore mother wife daughters abound! Spamming and repeating malicious lies of me with filthy Malaysian pride: @glockman @musashi @AhMeng @Wunderfool @Valium @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie @Semaj2357 @Bonut @virus @JohnTan

I just noticed your signature. Thank you so much for acknowledging my contribution. :biggrin: But I am sure there are more of us you have pissed off, you crazy cunt.
You are number one Sinkie clone that has been attacking me since day one. Don’t hide behind others after doing evil. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slutty Gin loves gangbang, her only objective here is to get as much people to fuck her as possible. Quite a whore right?
Another big fat lie. That’s Malaysians with whore mother wife daughters phua cb loving gang bang! No wonder leg wife open alive or dead!

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not normal that only because of filthy Malaysians viciously attacking me get it bastard liar?
i m not a bastard lier, please dun call me that. u make ur ownself life bad becuase u attack the people. Dun blame the other people because u r not normal. u attack the people because u r not normal. Oso, i m a clone of a few clones. Please guess my other clones ok.