• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven 4 years is all it takes to excel in anything you want to excel in

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely is malaysian, so you cannot used sinkie education system to calculate. Or like many malaysians, she was much older than her sinkie peers by the time she came to singapore to get a proper education.

Another false accusation that is baseless from sinkie traitor dog. If I am a Malaysian I would have known their chao kuan and shit character and won’t even step into JB!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
my good Christian friend said let god handle you Malaysian bastards!
Then why are you still attacking us? :rolleyes:
Furthermore, since we are truly innocent, you are even more in the wrong; simply because if you should stop attacking us even if we are guilty, all the more should you stop since we are truly innocent, right?

And I dare say that if this so-called "good Christian friend" of yours really supports your sammyboy.com behaviour, then she is most probably a false Christian. :frown:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Furthermore, since we are truly innocent, you are even more in the wrong; simply because if you should stop attacking us even if we are guilty, all the more should you stop since we are truly innocent, right?

And I dare say that if this so-called "good Christian friend" of yours really supports your sammyboy.com behaviour, then she is most probably a false Christian. :frown:
I didn’t attack you, you attacked me first by cutting half my sentences etc. I only return insults to people insulting me slut whore mistress and your god has proven you are hypocritical Christian attacking me based on hot air. Btw I said she is my good Christian friend means she is my good friend I.e Christian is the identitier only. You are sure a shameless Malaysian dog hypocritical Christian calling people false Christian when you are caught hypocritical Christian yourself.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

image_mh1529798558371.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here you go... I was trying to imagine how sweet you are when you said thank you to boss in the other thread... Perhaps even wearing a silky loose top showing your longkang clevage to seduce him... :biggrin:

View attachment 44284
See everyone? Malaysian dog can twist simple official communication of Leong Sam apologize to me about the twitter problem and I say thank you into I seduce him. That’s Malaysians online and offline all same same bastard behavior!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you are a hypocritical Christian in denial and very shameless to continue accuse me not nice after being caught a hypocritical Christian passing judgement AND casting aspersions of me based on nothing but hot air. Hey your god has sent me this weak girl turned national archer perfect example without me seeking it like what my good Christian friend said let god handle you Malaysian bastards!

Did you ask your Christian friend about your hole? Does God have a plan for your smelly hole?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zoe Tay : I swallow.
Ginfreely : My mouth is my Cheebye.
Malaysian dogs are always slandering Singaporean women non stop! Put your name here lah coward malicious liar hiding behind computers. That’s Malaysians coward bullies criminals!