• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven 4 years is all it takes to excel in anything you want to excel in

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your are wrong, stupid bitch. I'm not only Sinkie clone, Valium is my clone. And so is cottonmouth. We will haunt you till your cheebye split.
Your Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb already split feeding you useless and harmful pests!

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it’s not a lie then you must be blind not to see these dogs attacking me in all these threads.
i see u attack them, i am not blind. You think they r this and that forum clone. U can be wrong and attack wrong people. Then u make the enemy of the innocent people. U have the mental problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see u attack them, i am not blind. You think they r this and that forum clone. U can be wrong and attack wrong people. Then u make the enemy of the innocent people. U have the mental problem.
Another big fat lie when I only expose clones but didn’t attack them while the dogs are viciously attacking me with malicious lies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why waste time and logic with this crazy bitch. What she needs is a good fuck every now and then. Just fuck her and watch her go mad.

See everyone? Prove that the Malaysian dogs viciously attack me with Malaysian pride. Want me to go mad that’s their vicious objective. That’s Malaysians. Not a single kind soul.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Another big fat lie when I only expose clones but didn’t attack them while the dogs are viciously attacking me with malicious lies
Dishonest Malaysian dogs with Whore mother wife daughters abound! Spamming and repeating malicious lies of me with filthy Malaysian pride: @glockman @musashi @AhMeng @Wunderfool @Valium @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie @Semaj2357 @Bonut @virus @JohnTan

I just noticed your signature. Thank you so much for acknowledging my contribution. :biggrin: But I am sure there are more of us you have pissed off, you crazy cunt.