• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven 4 years is all it takes to excel in anything you want to excel in

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello. i see you still quarreling wif all of the people here. Ur unhappy life u carry to the internet life. i pray u can be cured and be a happy life. Go to help the people, volunteering is good.

Hey why you targeting me but not the bullies? Because you are bully in disguise that’s why!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hello. i see you still quarreling wif all of the people here. Ur unhappy life u carry to the internet life. i pray u can be cured and be a happy life. Go to help the people, volunteering is good.
She will never be cured lah. Facing off with everyone here gives her life meaning and purpose. Else she has no reason to live. No friends, no loved ones, and with investments going down the drain. Pitiful creature, but she deserves it. :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will never be cured lah. Facing off with everyone here gives her life meaning and purpose. Else she has no reason to live. No friends, no loved ones, and with investments going down the drain. Pitiful creature, but she deserves it. :laugh:
Another big fat lie when I did no harm to anyone is called I deserved it. Why? To cover up their filthy crimes. That’s Malaysians.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey why you targeting me but not the bullies? Because you are bully in disguise that’s why!
sorry for the misunderstanding becos i m not targetting u. i look thru the forums and see u are quarreling wiht many people. They bully u the reason is u attack them. People will become angry, it is the nature of people. U stop attack them, they will stop also i belieive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry for the misunderstanding becos i m not targetting u. i look thru the forums and see u are quarreling wiht many people. They bully u the reason is u attack them. People will become angry, it is the nature of people. U stop attack them, they will stop also i belieive.

Another big fat lie when the Malaysian dogs and sinkie traitor dogs are the ones attacking me in all these threads while I only insult them back

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

She still got her customers who love a whiff of her smelly cb.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You, my friend, are a person of reason! All of us are actually victims of her cyber-bullying. She'll target and troll members here based on some crazy notion of hers. Even you can see that! :thumbsup::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You, my friend, are a person of reason! All of us are actually victims of her cyber-bullying. She'll target and troll members here based on some crazy notion of hers. Even you can see that! :thumbsup::biggrin:
Another big fat lie. I only point out the fact that you are Sinkie clone and you are the one targeting and trolling me with nipples thread right after i exposed you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely :biggrin:. Different strokes for different folks! Her clientele is usually the low SES blue collar shitskin workers. :smile:

See everyone? Say one thing but act another. That’s Malaysian hypocrite liar bastards. Their Malaysian mother wife daughters are whores explain why they open mouth only call people slut whore mistress.